• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I don't do the Battle Frontiers so I wouldn't know about that. But I'm talking about the main story.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Three poster Pokemon
    Legedary Trio
    Baby Legend

That's all we need. Gen IV had to go and overdose >_>

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Three poster Pokemon
    Legedary Trio
    Baby Legend

What about the legendary pokemon are based on Susano'O(god of storm), Ameteratsu(goddess of Sun), and last but not least Tsukuyoumi ( pronouned su-ku-yoo-mee) (god of moon) with the trio master being Izanagi himself ( ha your name:laugh:) ( godof life), and his female counter part the goddess of death Izanami. There that's five:D.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Good night guys! I remember when those scans were posted and it was like a wile thread page a minute. Now when I wake up I don't have to read loads, unless some news gets posted while I'm asleep :o Anyway, bye! And happy speculating!

EDIT:
    What about the legendary pokemon are based on Susano'O(god of storm), Ameteratsu(goddess of Sun), and last but not least Tsukuyoumi ( pronouned su-ku-yoo-mee) (god of moon) with the trio master being Izanagi himself ( ha your name:laugh:) ( godof life), and his female counter part the goddess of death Izanami. There that's five:D.
    That's what I'm basing mine on for the Competition! :D

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Yay, now we get to beat the same gyms just in different order with different trainers and some new, probably unoriginal Pokemon. I think they're milking this series too much. Unless they come up with something new, this will probably be a miss.

Most of the new pokemon have been just colorful animals from Earth.

Last edited:

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    Why would we need those pokemon?
    Why not? But yeah I sort of agree, I would like to see new pokemon but why make 100 new ones? We already need 8 games to "Catch'em'all" But I'm sure some Dooms Day thing in pokemon will have something to do with the legendary's...

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Three poster Pokemon
    Legedary Trio
    Baby Legend

i'd actually think it'd be cool if it were
    Main DUO
    legendary QUARTET
    and a cute but still really powerful pokemon
    that's 7 :)
    Gen IV was a mess of legendaries- 14! that's just way too much- i think 7-8 will be fine- heck, gen 1 only had 5

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Too many legendaries really makes them not so legendary. To quote an awesome Disney villain:

"When everyone is special, no one will be."

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Because I looove speculating so much, I'm going to throw in my ideas about new PKMN for this generation:

-I was thinking for the standard Normal mammal you see early-on, a meerkat or something similar would be a good choice
    -Also, for some bugs, they haven't done flies or ants, and I think a fire ant would be a cool Bug/Fire type to have
    -And for another unique type combo, Grass/Fire, I think a jack-o-lantern would work best seeing as it's a plant with a candle inside
    -Prevos I wouldn't mind seeing: A calf that evolves into Miltank/Tauros, Kangaskhan baby, maybe even a Scyther one
    -Evolutions: Sableye, Mawile, Dunsparce, male Kanga-baby evo, Banette, Absol, Girafarig (tail grown into an evil complete head)
    -As for legendaries, I agree we need less. I think ones based off of Greek mythological monsters would be cool

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    izanagi u make a great point and i mean i dnt even use legends i just like the way most of them look , i dnt feel like nintendo needs to add a bunch of emm like gen iv idnt kno wat went on , btw who says that quote it sounds familiar and epic lol

and i think that unless nintendo impresses me with this game they might loose me nd a lot of other people as fans cuz they kinda are milking it , in my opinion diamond was dreadful (not sure of plat havent playyed) nd the only good features were the internet trading/ battling and they just seemed to be loosing creativity since some ppl claim ruby nd saph , if this game brings back the original feel of pokemon with creative new pokes and new features this game will be amazing

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i JUST thought of this randomly, but i think it would pwn if there was a halloween-like town/route with pumpkin pokemon in it- they owuld be grass/ghost and they would kick it

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
    i JUST thought of this randomly, but i think it would pwn if there was a halloween-like town/route with pumpkin pokemon in it- they owuld be grass/ghost and they would kick it
    Haha, that would be pretty cool to see. Possibly make a new type "Vegitable" Lol.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    Three poster Pokemon
    Legedary Trio
    Baby Legend

Yeah, there are way too many legendaries... (Not to mention the ridiculous-looking non-legendaries like Tangrowth and Lickilicky.)

I never knew what "Susano'o" meant until now. LOL Thanks! I read too much Naruto... I think there should be a ninja Pokemon called "Sasuke"... or maybe not.

And those ideas are actually really interesting!

Yay, now we get to beat the same gyms just in different order with different trainers and some new, probably unoriginal Pokemon. I think they're milking this series too much. Unless they come up with something new, this will probably be a miss.

Most of the new pokemon have been just colorful animals from Earth.

Yeah, it's true about the colorful animal thing. Like Buneary is just an overly fluffy rabbit. And there's way too many birds out there. As cool as Staraptor is, we didn't really need more normal-flying birds in the beginning of the game.

i'd actually think it'd be cool if it were
    Main DUO
    legendary QUARTET
    and a cute but still really powerful pokemon
    that's 7 :)
    Gen IV was a mess of legendaries- 14! that's just way too much- i think 7-8 will be fine- heck, gen 1 only had 5

They totally went overboard with the legendaries... I mean, let's see...

Shaymin, Regigigas, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Heatran, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione... See? I can't even name them all off hand. Whereas "Mewtwo, Mew, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos" comes easy. LOL

Because I looove speculating so much, I'm going to throw in my ideas about new PKMN for this generation:

-I was thinking for the standard Normal mammal you see early-on, a meerkat or something similar would be a good choice
    -Also, for some bugs, they haven't done flies or ants, and I think a fire ant would be a cool Bug/Fire type to have
    -And for another unique type combo, Grass/Fire, I think a jack-o-lantern would work best seeing as it's a plant with a candle inside
    -Prevos I wouldn't mind seeing: A calf that evolves into Miltank/Tauros, Kangaskhan baby, maybe even a Scyther one
    -Evolutions: Sableye, Mawile, Dunsparce, male Kanga-baby evo, Banette, Absol, Girafarig (tail grown into an evil complete head)
    -As for legendaries, I agree we need less. I think ones based off of Greek mythological monsters would be cool

I always forget that Dunsparce even exists. It needs an evolution badly, if only for the recognition of its existence. (Where the heck do you even find one?)

I'm loving the jack-o-lantern idea. I'm also a fan of the calf and the Kanga-family.

Girafarig made me LOL.

Too many legendaries really makes them not so legendary. To quote an awesome Disney villain:

"When everyone is special, no one will be."

So true.

Yes. I want to see a town like that! They could call it "PokePumpkin Town"!

Haha, that would be pretty cool to see. Possibly make a new type "Vegitable" Lol.

I wonder if some grass types would have a type change. Like Oddish, for example. Or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back