• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The God Project.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    The God Project.

Knowing the Unknowable

The wind whistles over the plains approximately 15 miles north of Mt. Silver, where a small Pokemon chases a Butterfree. Little does he know that beneath the mighty ecosystem of northern Johto there is a secret. The God Project. Underneath the swarms of Tauros and below the roots of archaic trees, there is a building which holds the greatest secrets known to mankind. Why are there Pokemon? What is Mew's purpose? What allows Celebi to travel through time? Why did Arceus create the universe? This building was to help answer these pressing philosophical questions. Now it lays in ruins, waiting for someone to find it and reveal the lost files.​

You have been called up by Prof. Oak and Pryce to meet in Mahogany. After being called by them, they tell you to travel to the north, and find this building. They themselves worked in the beginning of the project, but found other work to do later on. They have wondered for years what happened to it, but due to their elderly state they would not be able to travel on foot. They called upon you after hearing how you all have recently gotten your Fog Badge from Ecruteak. They hand you what little mapping plans they have (most of which are ruined due to stains and tears) and send you off.​

Immediately upon entering however, you become trapped due to several rampaging Tyrannitar throwing rocks over the entrance.​

It is up to you to find the missing files, and exit the labyrinth structure. You must not get lost, and you must not lose your mind. However, do not awaken what is hiding inside.​

RULES

No godmodding (that's a given)​

Slight bunnying is allowed with NPCs (yes you will see some later on) and with other players, as long as it is mild and is fine with the person you're talking to. But don't have entire conversations with the person in one post.​

Update often or you will be taken off​

You may split off from the group, but you may not progress further than the rest. It is suggested that you stay with the group, or else you may go insane. Literally.​

You will not catch any Pokemon in the game, but you will see several. Legendary and Non-Legendary​

No double posting​

Feel free to ask any and all questions​

Have fun! Or else...​

Please post on the OOC thread once it is up. In the meantime please just Signup here and move afterwards.

Name: (Full name is preferred)

Age: (12-18/25-30/50-55: I prefer the former, but if you'd like to be an adult that's ok)

Appearance: (Make sure to tell clothing, face, body structure, hair, accesories, trinkets, etc. If you can post a picture that would be great.)

Personality: (you don't have to do to much for this, but please put a few sentences. I really want to know what your characters biggest fear is, and how he/she gets along with other characters.)

History: (Why did you become a trainer? What made you agree to come on this trip?)

Pokemon: (Put in your 3 Pokemon you brought with you, all of which will be level 25. Show moves, and a bit about personality of your Pokemon. No shinies, but 1 person may have a secret egg which hatches later in the game. Whoever wants it first may have it.)

RP Sample: (I'd like it if you told a bit about getting trapped in the cave.)

Current Members:

Rabbit as Angela Wu. Pokemon: Espeon, Flaffy, Marshtomp.

TJgamer as Perry Melstein. Pokemon: Haunter, Shupper, Shellder.

LordSephy as Eyone Lomen. Pokemon: Growlithe, Sneasel + MYSTERY EGG! WHAT COULD IT BE?? Hatched into Kabuto and ran off for no reason. Maybe it will come back later...

RainbowMunchies as Matthew Setauby, the Mysterious Employee. Pokemon: Absol, Dusklops, Metagross.

This is my first RP and I am very excited. I hope many people will join and enjoy themselves. Stay cautious and think carefully. Be prepared though, because I am going to blow your mind...

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

When it is here...

Last edited:

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    Here it is! And it only took, like, a week.

Name: Angela Wu

Appearance: medium height. Slim and long-legged, with a petite figure. Straight black hair cut sharp in a round bob. Looks Chinese (no duh). Narrow, dark eyes, sharp eyebrows, snub nose, smooth skin, pale lips. Pink spots on her cheeks, like a permanent sunburn. She looks younger than she is - could pass for 18.

Since she's travelling right now, Angela's wardrobe is quite limited. It alternates between two summer dresses in bold prints, and skinny jeans with simple summer tops. She wears flats and sandals. All this is kept in one olive green rucksack that she hefts around everywhere. The badges she's earned are pinned to the front pocket.

There's a little silver canary charm around her neck.

History: Angela comes from a family of five: her parents, grandmother, and younger brother. Her father is a rather successful wholesale merchant. Angela knows he's successful because he supports the entire family. Her mother hasn't had to work for several years. Her father's business often takes him overseas, and sometimes Angela goes with him. Her earliest memory is of a ferry ride to Hoenn. In this way she's travelled to all of the major regions, and is now travelling on her own.

Angela's first interest has always been the ocean - her second, Pokemon. Such is the culture of Johto. When she was 10 her father bought her an Eevee, and her brother a Totodile. Naturally, the two Pokemon were bitter rivals, and fought at every opportunity, until the Eevee had become a powerhouse of an Espeon. Like most kids, Angela wanted to challenge Johto's gyms, but her parents stressed the importance of getting an education first. "Get your degree, then do what you like," her mother would say.

So she did. Now, with a Bachelor of Science in hand, Angela is taking a break for the summer to pursue her Pokemon hobby. Her goal is gathering all the badges in three months. Ambitious? Quite. Although her Pokemon are strong, Angela has little battling experience. Earning the Fog Badge took her two tries. At that point she realized that three Pokemon weren't enough, and her excitement waned somewhat.

Why did Angela answer the call? She was flattered to have been called on by two famous scientists. What they were asking didn't seem too difficult. Like a scavenger hunt, really. And it was something to do. Angela felt unprepared for her next badge. Here was a task she could handle.

Personality: Angela is generally light-hearted and easygoing. She shies away from all forms of conflict, aside from intellectual debates, preferring to give in than to argue. Angela is inquisitive to fault. She asks annoying questions and is always genuinely interested in the answer. She is never shy with strangers, so expect to be bombarded with inquiries. Once she starts talking, it may be difficult to make her stop.

Angela's good-natured, chatty temperament is, by an large, simply a role she plays. It is rather difficult to dig down into her personality and find the things that matter to her and the things she fears.

Pokemon

Espeon named Misa (female)
    - bought as an Eevee from the Came Corner in Celadon when Angela was 10
    - very close to Angela - the two are practically telepathic
    - a vicious monster. Seriously, this cat will scratch your face off
    Moves: Confusion, Quick Attack, Charm, Yawn

Flaaffy named Tan (male)
    - caught as a Mareep while visiting the Lake of Rage when she was 13
    - boisterous and affectionate but rather shy around strangers
    - zaps people with electricity when nervous or ill
    Moves: Charge, Thundershock, Reflect, Thunder Wave

Marshtomp named Jin (male)
    - another gift from her father - hatched from an egg
    - inquisitive and easy-going, like Angela herself
    - out of all her Pokemon, enjoys battling the most
    Moves: Mud Shot, Water Gun, Strength, Protect

RP sample: Ehh. I don't feel like I can write about the cave until I know where it is, what it's like, and who else Angela is with. So here's a sample from another roleplay.

Spoiler:

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Name: Finn Armstrong. He likes to be called tech tho.

Appearance: Tall and slender he has short choppy hair. He has hazel green eyes that never seem to stay in one place. He wears a black button top usually down with a black singlet underneath brown dress pants with muddy boots. One of his most noticeable feature is a large cut on the side of his mouth taking out some of his upper lip on the left side. From this he is all ways showing his teeth.

Personality: He is the strange quite type the one that will say nothing all day and when they do speak it will be to tell you that potatoes make the voices go away. The less he knows you the more he says. Definitely the wild card in any group.

His fears are clowns and mimes they are the two things that can make him run for his life. how ever he finds feeble baby things amusing.

History: His dad used to be a stand in gym leader. Then one day a trainer came and his pokemon missed with a poison sting the gym was a good twenty minutes away from a hospital and he died at the door. When that happened tech left the house refusing to be in there. He grabbed his bag full of cloths and his laptop some pokedollars onix and qwilfish. on his way through the forest he managed to catch a swellow. He leveled up his pokemon a bit evolving twellow to swellow. Then he found it the gym his dad was poisoned at his rage took over and he destroyed his pokemon with onix and qwilfish. A few days latter he was found by prof oak whom promised him a prize is he retrieved the files.

Pokemon: Onix, Female, Bind slam rock throw sandstorm.
    She is his first pokemon he originally found her hiding in old tunnels out side of his dads work with the help of his father he caught her.

Qwilfish, males, water gun toxic spikes poison sting rollout, He was originally techs fathers pokemon but after he died tech took him, The pokemon quickly found a liking for the boy. He was all so the pokemon his father used to weaken onix.

Swellow, male, wing attack double team quick attack steel wing, Swellow is the only pokemon tech has caught himself well it was a twellow the bird disliked him but once it evolved it seemed to automatically like him.

RP Sample: Tech pushed his hands into his pocket since the chill started to sink in. "What am I doing here?" He asked him self quietly he fell over another trainer in there group. "Sorry." He mumbled pushing him self up he pulled the other trainer up and kept walking.

They reached a gap between two cliffs. He looked at the other trainers to see what they would do. "Nothing great." He said dryly he pulled his bag from over his back, He pulled out swellows ball and released him. The bird squawked surprised by the cold air. It landed on his shoulder and pushed his hair into his throat, He smiled and stoked his back and whispered something into its air.

The bird nodded and flew onto his hand. Tech climbed on to a rock held swellow above him and jumped. Swellow flapped feebly only managing to keep the height it started. Tech looked down and smiled a herd of tyranatar.

The pair landed on the other side. "Good job." Swellow chirped and climbed onto his shoulder. Tech gave a smug smiled realizing he was the first over.

Once the others came over he continued him march up the hill. They reached a cave entrance. Tech looked up the sun was setting. "I don't know about you guys but im sleeping in there." Said tech pointing at the cave mouth. He walked in followed by the others.

He sat down in a corner and pulled a sheep skin coat from out of his bag he put it on and closed his eyes. He was awoken by a roar. The herd of tyranatar followed them in. "Oh man." Tech released qwilfish. "Water gun!" The small fish fired a stream of water at one. It screamed loosening some rocks. They fell down over the tyranatars. "Well thats nic-" he was cut off by the fact that he realized that the exit was blocked off. "Oh." He uttered as he fell back onto the ground.

(( sorry i had to god mod a little.))

Last edited:

Dimenticato

Bounty Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Name: Adam Virginius Locke

Appearance:
    Adam has short, silky brown hair, which is always in good condition and well kept. He has very pale skin, and his lips are only a few shades lighter. His eyes are a misty grey, and sem to hold a sadness deep inside them. His teeth are a healthy off-white, and his face is covered in freckles.

Adam has a very lean and seemingly fragile frame. He is quite tall, and quite thin, but most of his height comes from his legs, but not enough so to make him look gangly. His arms go down to his waist, and his hands are quite elegant. His fingers are long, gradeful and dainty, and his nails are well kept. His feet are porportionately sized to the rest of his body.

He wears a pair of blue jeans and a smart pair of black, laceless, slip on shoes that fit him perfectly. He wears a formal white shirt and, over that, a grey trenchcoat, which is usually what most people ever see of him. He also usually wears black gloves, but not when it's in Summer or he's in someplace warm.

Personality:
    Adam is a quiet, peaceful, solitude soul. He prefers his own company and that of his Pokemon to interaction with others, but if he's called upon, he won't hesitate to help another person or Pokemon in need of help.

Adam is very intelligent and sophisticated, and he uses his brains to a great amount of good. He understands and appreciates the difference between right and wrong, and always tries to do the right thing. He won't stand for mistreatment of anything, Pokemon or human. He is a good herbalist, and makes herbal potions for others to use, and for himself and his Pokemon.

He is a very quiet person, preferring not to speak unless he's spoken to, and in battling, he uses a mixture of status problems and heavy defences to beat his opponents. He adores all Grass Pokemon, and takes great care of the environment. He is very self-sufficient, and doesn't really rely on anyone else other than his Pokemon. But he does love his Pokemon, and he works his hardest to help them realize their full potential.

History:
    Adam became a trainer when he was ten because he saw all of the damage that people were causing to nature and the environmental world, and he wanted to get out there and see it before it was destroyed, and to try and help save it. He's always been a fan of Grass Pokemon, but also likes Bug types.

It's taken him three years to gain four badges, but that's not his main objective. He aims to live life and preserve the forests and natural places in the world, rather than become a champion of the Pokemon League. He's a well known Pokeathlon contestant, and has won a few medals.

In Violet city, Adam was attacked by a group of thugs from Team Rocket. HE was woudned, and a Combee, seeing the damage, brought him honey. Although this didn't help Adam's wound, the new addition to the Party was welcomed enormously, And Adam named the Combee Vespa. In Adam's battle against Whitney, He used Vespa's sweet scent to lure Miltank into falling off of a large wall, causing it to faint.

During his time travelling in Ilex forest, he helped a wounded Oddish, whom he named Belle, and the two became close. Belle evolved into a Gloom after quite a while, but almost two months later, Adam found an abandoned warehouse with many precious stones on the floor. Belle touched a Sun Stone and evolved into a Bellossom.

Pokemon:
    Florence, Bayleef, Female
    Razor Leaf, Reflect, Synthesis, Poison Powder
    Kind, sensitive and intelligent. Loyal to Adam until the end.
    Obtained from Professor Elm as a Chikorita, evolved into a Bayleef after defeating Falkner.

Vespa, Vespiquen, Female
    Defend Order, Heal Order, Power Gem, Gust
    Noble, and caring, acts like a mother towards Belle, Florence,a nd occasionally Adam.
    Found when Adam was wounded and, as a Combee, Vespa found a lot of honey to try and make his feel better. Unsurprisingly, it didn't help, but she decided to follow them, and eventually joined Adam's team. Evolved into a Vespiquen after a fierce battle against Whitney's Miltank.

Belle, Bellossom, Female
    Flash, Acid, Magical Leaf, Sleep Powder
    Gentle, kind, docile, friendly, loving and caring to all around it except those that harm her friends.
    Caught in Ilex forest after Adam found her weakened as an Oddish. Adam trained it into a Gloom and found a SUn Stone in an abandoned warehouse, and Belle evolved into Bellossom.

RP Sample:
    'Belle, look out!' I cried as some rocks that a group of Tyranitar were throwing at them covered the cave's entrance. Belle danced out of the way laughing, but Vespa was furious, and used gust to send the Tyranitar flying. But they were far too heavy, and kept throwing rocks at us. 'Come on!' I yelled, and ran deeper into the cave, hoping everyone else would be smart enough to do the same. Vespa picked up Belle and Florence was fast enough to keep up with me herself, and the three of us ran further into the cave to avoid the attacks of the Tyranitar.

I sat down, exhausted, as did my other Pokemon. Vespa used Heal Order to summon small flies to patch up all of our wounds... And being healed bya fly isn't an exactly "Pleasant" sensation, in my opinion. 'What a mess... we'll have to rest up here... I don't think we'll be leaving here anytime soon, though. I said as the last of the light was blocked out by another rock. 'Belle, use flash to light up this cave, please.' I asked. Belle was more than happy to light up her flowers so we coudl all see. 'Right then, let's see if we can't find another way out of here.'

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    ChrisTom, I'm just a little to busy to post my SU right this second, but I plan on doing it later today, may I reserve the Secret Egg for now?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Ok, so here's the dealio:

Rabbit ACCEPTED Can't wait to see more of Wu.

stan the man PENDING clean up and add a bit more to your description, and we're all good.

Dimeticato ACCEPTED I like your character and he seems very meditative.

Sorry LordSephy. Rules on the secret egg are whoever has the first sign up with the egg, get's it. If you sign up and it's in your Pokemon section, you can have it.

I'm glad so many people like my thread! I'll take 3 more SU's and we'll get this show on the road!

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Name: Eyone Harmonious Lomen (Most people just call him Yo)

Appearance: Eyone is tall and lengthy, about 6'4 and 136 pounds. His eyes are marine-ish silver, matching his ocean blue hair, he has an average nose and a very thin goatee due to shaving.

Compared to most guys Eyone has a small torso but long legs, which he covers with a red shirt and black jeans, he has gone his whole life without wearing shoes anywhere other than resturaunts for obvious reasons, because of this his feet have callusses harder than almost any shoes. Despite not being very strong Eyone is very graceful and has lightning fast reflexes.

Personality: Eyone is kind, intelligent, and above all, curious, his motto is "Curiosity killed the cat, luckily, I'm no cat." Eyone absolutely loves history so much, he has learned everything he could about the past, wars, civilization starting, ending, great people who had big influences on history, all of it, and there is only one thing he loves more than history, Pokemon.

Throughout his life with his two pokemon Canis his Growlithe, and Ghost his Sneasel, he has traveled everywhere he could, but he never took the gym challenge because he didn't get a lot of fun out of battling, he just wants to spend time with his pokemon and study history.

History: Eyone became a trainer because when he was little, his parents were both trainers, suffice to say, they were disappointed that Eyone didn't really want to follow in their footsteps, they still saw how much he loved pokemon, so they got some pokemon for him as pets. Eyone never said big goodbyes to his parents when he left the house even if he was traveling far, because he wasn't going on a pokemon journey, just traveling, so he wouldn't be gone very long.

One day, when Eyone was about to take a trip to Olivine City to swim in the Ocean, his parents got a call from Prof. Oak, he was in Mahogony Town with Pryce the gym leader, doing research, they had both met Eyone multiple times as he traveled around, he loved to talk to them because he knew they both knew an exponential amount about history and pokemon. Prof. Oak said he and Pryce wanted Eyone to do something for them, they both knew how much he loved history and pokemon and, although he didn't really like serious battles, they had seen his skills at it when he took down a herd of wild Swinub led by a Piloswine with Canis and Ghost.

Eyone told his parents he already had plan and couldn't do it that day, and right when he was about to walk out the door his dad stopped him, saying that Prof. Oak had just mentioned something very important, if Eyone excepted, he would be going to a group of Catacombs that housed the most extensive collection of history and pokemon knowledge in the entire world. Eyone's eyes practically sparkled as he heard the last piece of news and rushed out the door towards Mahogany town so fast he forgot to even say goodbye to his parents, luckily he remembered on the way and apologized over Pokegear.

When Eyone arrived, and Prof. Oak and Pryce gave him more details about the mission and, they even had a special gift for him, an extremely rare egg, they didn't even know what was inside, so it would be a great experience for Eyone, it may even have a new species of pokemon in it, after recieving the egg, Eyone was off right away.

Pokemon: Canis, level 25 Growlithe, moves: Fire Fang, Quick Attack, Roar, and Crunch. Ghost, level 25 Sneasel, moves: Faint Attack, Slash, Reversal, and Beat Up.

RP Sample: (Having the same problem as Rabbit, so here's one from Dark Void):
    Spoiler:

Years
    Aw what the hell? I'll join anyway.

Name: Takashi(Tai)Hitokage(I think I made that up...)

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:

A Grovyle named Verdante

Spoiler:

A Charmeleon named Charchar

Spoiler:

A Croconaw named Croc

Spoiler:

RP Sample:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Here we go... Into the depths:

You all step onto the large grassy field in the mighty ecosystem of northern Johto. Up ahead you see it. The decrepit ruins of wooden double doors poking out of the lush soil. Your group opens the doors, which seem to fall apart to the touch. As you walk in you breathe in the atmosphere. A medium sized room with 40's decor, and a crimson and gold carpeting. In the center stands a crumbling statue of a Mew. Underneath it reads a golden plaque which has the following words inscribed in a bold font, words so mystifying yet so simple:

The God Project.

Knowing the Unknowable.

You explore the lobby of this massive piece of architecture. The floor is covered with paint chips and paper. The paint is peeling off the walls, revealing a limestone like mineral behind them. 4 foggy plexiglass windows line the walls, showing passageways into other rooms. One of them is shattered in the upper corner, leaving tidbits of glass around it. It is too small for a person to crawl through, and too hard to break any further. Couches covered with mothballs are seen on the sides of the room. The springs poke out of the couches like worms coming to the surface of the ground after a rain. The ceiling is crumbled and roots of small plants can be seen clawing downwards. A table is seen in the far corner, containing nothing more than a screw and a pencil. A memo hangs framed above the table. It says the following:

Welcome to the God Project. As you can see through the windows the work here is just fine. If you are an employee press the intercom button after inputting the password and somebody will come right away to open the door from the other side. If you aren't an employee, we suggest you leave immediately or else a long set of punishments will occur. Forget you ever saw this place. We wish all new employees good luck, for (the words are smudged here) and all things (Once more smudged) when it is here...

With all regards,

-President of the project, Shigeru Hiyonota.

You now notice on the far side of the room there is a large, intimidating metal door, with a pinpad, and few other buttons. It looks as if it hasn't been used in years, and also looks like it is very heavy. You decide to go back when suddenly the earth starts to shake around you. Several rampaging Tyrannitar are throwing trees every which way outside. One of them grabs a large boulder, and hurls it at the entrance, closing it off for good. You must now use your Pokemon to proceed forward, and open the giant metal door of the lobby.

WELCOME TO THE GOD PROJECT. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY IN OUR FACILITIES.

RULES:

DO NOT APPROACH IT.

DO NOT LOSE YOUR MIND, BUT FEAR IT NO MATTER WHAT.

NOBODY MAY LEAVE WITHOUT FIRST ENTERING, AND VICE VERSA.

ALWAYS HAVE A MAP.

When it is here.....

Last edited:

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    [I CALL FIRST POST!

Very inspiring description, ChrisTom! :D I have a good feeling about this roleplay.]

Angela, wearing skinny jeans and lugging her oversized rucksack, was first over the threshold. Her sandals sunk into gold and crimson carpet soft as fungus. The air was cool and somewhat damp, with a faint mildew scent. The walls were peeling and the couches were practically decomposing, but enough of the decor had been preserved to get a feel for what the place had been like, once. "Wow," she breathed, and reached for her camera as her gaze travelled, taking in the atmosphere. She looked up and, on impulse, snapped a shot of the crumbling ceiling.

Turning her back on the rest of the group, Angela lost herself in a journalistic fantasy as she made a circuit of the room, snapping a shot of anything that caught her eye. Click. Click. Click. She kneeled by the Mew statue, her amateur eye roving appreciatively over the artwork, and took some shots of it, then of its plaque. The inscription struck her as quite tasteful and appropriate to the building's sense of mystery. Oak and Pryce hadn't said much about the God Project's purpose, and neither did the plaque.

Past the couches and a few general shots of the lobby, she came across the frame hanging on the back wall. Angela was expecting it to contain a certificate, maybe a government-signed document of some sort. But hanging perfectly preserved behind the glass was a hand-written memo. Angela leaned forward to read it. Her eyes narrowed. She read it again. It still didn't make sense. She took a photo record of the discovery, then turned around to call the rest of the group.

"Hey guys! I've found something!"

Her voice wasn't very loud. They probably hadn't heard, or else were busy with their own discoveries. Still thinking about the memo, Angela headed back to join the others.

Last edited:

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Tech looked around. Moss covered the walls. Tech tapped the pokeball on his belt. Onix poured out with a roar. "Hey girl."Said Tech with a slight smile, he shook his hair from his face and looked around. He heard some one calling out. "Coming!" He yelled running down the hall way. A lady about 25-22 with black hair. In front of her was a statue of a pokemon.

with another look he saw that something was written. "Can you read that?" asked tech looking at the lady. Something caught his eye he looked up the entire roof was covered in some kind of sculpture, he climbed on to onixs head. He was slowly rised up till he could see the roof. It was a picture of arcus on what looked to be the world there was a circle with other small earths on it a small celebi was on top of each. On the main earth there was a golem and bird a dog and a pixie.

Tech looked around in his bag and pulled out his camera that prof oak had given him. He slid down the back of onix till he hit the ground. "Good job onix." He said as he returned the pokemon to its home. He walked back over to the girl. "Have you seen that?" asked tech pointing at the roof.

Years

(Correct me if this is wrong, I'll edit it. Actually, Tai is really ignoring everyone, so yeah, this is through his point of view...I guess put some stuff and the battle about what he says in your posts. Remember, correct me.)

Tai walked towards an old building, whistling as it's size.

He and a few other people, ages varying, were on a investigation of this old place.

"It sure is big...." Tai said, chuckling a little.

He went inside second, coughing a little as dust went inside his lungs. Apparently, since the building was never cleaned in years, dust accumulated.

"Aw man, I don't wanna sneeze all the time...." said Tai, as he then looked up and then his mouth fell open as he saw how big the room was.

"HOLY MEW THIS IS HUGE!" yelled Tai, as he then observed the statue.

"Grovyle" said Verdante, his Grovyle who never stayed within the Poke Ball, pointing to a sign that was hanging above the table that was in the middle of the lobby.

"Huh....okay, that's kind off creepy," said Tai, as he moved on with the others.

That's when he heard the Tyranitar, and then the earth trembled.

Tai went outside(he broke the already broken window)to see the Tyranitar, who where throwing trees at the building.

Trees were flying everywhere, as Verdante had to use a Leaf Blade on one to avoid it hitting Tai.

Tai watched as a Tyranitar threw the boulder towards the door, and knew he was going to have to battle.

"Look's like it want's to battle. Let's do this. Verdante, Croc, Charchar, prepare for battle!"

Tai threw his 2 Poke Balls, hitting the ground and a bright light followed as usual to reveal his 2 Pokemon, except Verdante who was already out.

"TYRANITAR!" said the Tyranitar that threw the boulder, and charged toward Tai and his 3 Pokemon.

"Verdante, Croc, use your Dragon Blade Combo!"said Tai, commanding his Pokemon.

"Gro!"

"Crocona!"

Croconaw began dancing viciously, as it kept dancing it gradually became faster with it's movements.

"TYRANI-TAR!" yelled the Tyranitar that was charging toward them.

"Alright Verdante, now!" Tai ordered.

"Grovyle."

Both of Verdante's arm leaves glowed a bright green, as they grew together.

"Croc, get ready!"

"Croco!"

Croc stopped dancing, as it motioned to Verdante. Verdante nodded, and he sped towards Croc, and then jumping into it's arm, as Croc then spun in a circle, holding onto Verdante and then threw him towards the Tyranitar.

Surprised, the Tyranitar was confused for a moment, and due to it being surprised it got a double Leaf Blade to the face.

After it was hit, the Tyranitar then stepped back a few times, and then fell flat on it's back, knocked out.

1 down, 6 to go.

Now that their comrade was knocked out, the other Tyranitar then turned thieir attention towards the 4 intruders, and then roared as they ran towards them, enraged.

"Grovyle," said Verdante, as he ran back to Tai.

"Good job, guys. Charchar, use Iron Tail!"Tai said to Charchar.

"Char...." Charchar yawned, and looked sleepily at Tai.

"Come on, buddy. You can do it!" Tai encouraged.

Charchar looked at Tai, and then yawned and went back to sleep.

"Gro gro!" yelled Verdante, obviously angry at Charchar's laziness.

"Char." Charchar said simply, as he rolled over.

"GRO....." Verdante growled, as he then decided Charchar was useless and then decided to attack the Tyranitar again.

"Verdante, wait!" Tai yelled, but Verdante ignored him and then prepared to use another Leaf Blade.

"GROVYLE!" yelled Verdante, as it used a Quick Attack to speed up towards the Tyranitar.

However, as Verdante ran up towards the Tyranitar, he was greeted by sand, lashing at his eyes, blinding him so he missed and then a Tyranitar used a Crunch on his right arm, breaking it.

"GROVYLE!!!!" yelled Verdante, as it felt extreme pain go through it's entire body.

Tai and Croc could only looked horrified as the Tyranitar that was biting Verdante threw him to the ground, Verdante to hurt to move as the Tyranitar prepared a Hyper Beam.

"VERDANTE, GET OUT OF THERE!" yelled Tai, but it was useless. Verdante wa out cold.

"Char..."

Tai looked behind him to see Charchar was getting up, awakened by the commotion, as he yawned and then used a Dragon Dance.

"Charchar? Are you going to save Verdante?"

"Char." said Charchar, Tai knew that he meant yes.

After the dance was done, Charchar began to ran. He moved at blinding speed, even faster than Verdante.

'That's his average speed....' thought Tai. He knew the only reason that Charchar didn't battle was because he never met an opponent stronger than himself, and therefore conserved his energy for times like these. It's true he sleeps a lot, but that's only because he's not going to tire himself out everyday battling unlike Croc and Verdante, who were more used to fighting than he was.

Charchar then readied his tail, as it shined ans became as hard as steel, and then he slammed down his tail on the Tyranitar that hurt Verdante, instantly knocking it out.

Then, he used Dragon Claw, defeating the Tyranitar mercilessly. It never stood a chance.

The confrontation only took 10 seconds.

After the group defeated the Tyranitar, Charchar carried Verdante back towards the gang.

"Thanks Charchar. You can rest now."

"Char..." said Charchar, as he went back into the Poke Ball.

"Verdante's hurt badly..."

Tai pulled out a herb, a revival herb that healed knocked out Pokemon.

"Here Verdante, it's very bitter but it should do...." said Tai, as he fed it to Verdante.

"Gro..." Moaned Verdante, as he ate it with disgust. Once he did, his broken arm felt much better, and his injuries gradually went away.

"Okay Verdante, you're healed but still tired. Get some rest, 'kay?"

"Grovyle..." Said Verdante, as he went back into the Poke Ball.

"Okay Croc, can you break down that door?" Tai asked, as Croc nodded and then used a Shadow Claw to destroy the door.

"Cool, now let's go..." said Tai, as he went past the broken door with Croc and his group following behind him(not as a leader, since he broke down the door)to enter the next room....

**The science behind Dragon Blade is that Croc passes his strength and speed to Verdante, so Leaf Blade is stronger and Verdante comes fast to the Tyranitar.

Last edited:

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
    Tech looked back. A trainer was attacking a herd of tyranatar. He ran over "Do you want a ha-" But it was all ready over. "Wow you must be some kind of strong." Mumbled tech. He schock his head and walked down a hall way. it slowly got darker till it was pitch black. "Great." Groaned tech he rummaged around in his bag and pulled out a flash light, It slipped out of his fingers and hit the ground. two bright eyes lit up in front of him. He fell over and scrambled back wards knocking the torch behind him. When he found it he clicked it on.

A herd of golbat and zubat covered the roof. "Ahh!" yelled tech he ran out of the tunnel. He hit a pokeball on his belt. Onix came out. "Slam!" Yelled tech. Onix flew through the air and crushed all the bats on the roof a few got away and flew to the others. Onix slammed down and hit the ground. Tech smiled and returned his pokemon, "Nice."

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Alright "9 foriegn symbols" you are out. Everybody should disregard all previous posts by him. Just for future reference, you were godmodding anyways. You need to end that post with "Croconaw swung his claw" That way I could approve of if it broke or not.

So I'm gonna let TJgamer join (I was hoping he would anyways, his SU was uber good.)

I forgot to mention that each of you have the following items with you: Flashlight, Knife, Several snack bars, and a Shortwave/Longwave radio to talk to Prof.Oak/Pryce when you've completed your mission. You may use any of these items at any time.

Stan the man, your godmodding the description of the ceiling was okay so don't worry about it.

I'm glad people are having a good time.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    ^

Yeah it is a bit too late to join. If anybody quits though you are free to take their character. I was hoping people would post quicker, because my research shows that most RPs die within a month and a half, so I want to finish before that happens...

Oh LordSephy? I wanted to let you know a bit more about your Egg. It should hatch at the 5th part in the storyline, and it will evolve soon after. I'll describe it for you too. It is a dirty bround coloration, like the sand of a wasteland. It is covered in a sort of dapple of freckles, which are slightly darker than the rest of the shell. Oak told you that he found it during his recent field research, in the bottom of a trickling stream. It was situated next to several rocks. It is very heavy, and still feels wet when it isn't near water. You sometimes feel rustling in it. That's all I'm gonna say! I hope I didn't reveal too much, I have a bad habit of that! ^_^

Anyways, I look forward to more excellent posts. TJgamer, please post immediately. Thank you all.

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

Back