• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grouch's Grumpy Greeting

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Hello all! I'm the Grouch121 and i joined the form because i am very eager to show off some of my art, specifically sprites. Glad to join the community and i will be opening a gallery that you should all check out soon!

Years
  • Ooo awesome, welcome to PC, Grouch!

As an artist myself I'd love to see what you can do. <3 Glad to see you've already started exploring the forum and getting a feel for the place as we're an awesome community with equally awesome people. :D How long have you been drawing? I've been.. out of touch with art lately but am doing my best to get back into the swing of things.

Have a great stay here. Ask one of our staff members if you need anything and I do hope you'll stick around.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi TheGrouch, welcome to the Pokecommunity! I saw your gallery in the A&D section, and there is some good stuff in it, keep up the great work. Glad you're here, if you'd like to chat feel free to send me a message on m profile. Hope that we can become friends if you'd like. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hope you're having a good morning so far, Grouchy! Welcome, super special awesome welcome to the forums! <33

Ah, I also hope to see how well your art gallery will progress! Always great seeing new activity over on the art board; the artists there are quite talented, and it's always great to see their work! Don't be shy on visiting the others' galleries too! And yes, you're doing great so far! I hope that you'll remain active along with us!

Cheers! Have a pleasant stay, and I'd love to chat sometime! Send me a VM or PM anytime you wish, and I'll respond as soon as I caaaan~ :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Thank you all for being so friendly:) I might take you up on those offers for chatting in the near future!;)

Ash Ketchum 11

I'm sure a lot of groups doing hacks would love to use your sprites!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • It never hurts for another person to work on sprites for upcoming hacks. I give you a fellow greeting and hope that you enjoy your stay!

Back