• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Harry Potter Fanclub~*

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    at memory:

spoiler of the end of book 7, beware!!!!
    Spoiler:
    *high five*
    We're smartypants' people x)
    I edited my post, because I know people would simply look at it anyway, out of curiosity. *shrugs*

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    wait, you finished the whole book, or you finished reading all you wanted to before you went beddy bye, if you finished it, then DANG!

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Yeah I finished the book at 6:15 AM. After about 7 hours straight. It was that good. I couldn't put the book down because every time I tried the plot thickened and I had to continue. I already knew I would be reading all night. I might try and reread the book soon and pull another all nighter if I can manage it

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    at memory:

spoiler of the end of book 7, beware!!!!
    Spoiler:

xDDD OH YEAH!!

Well I've finished the book now too! Finally got my hands on a copy and have read it!!

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    The movies can't compare to the awesomeness of the books, though I do enjoy watching the movies a lot. I have the first four on DVD. :O

So... who's ready to discuss the book? We'll need to put everthing in spoiler tags, like so...

Spoiler:

That is, if you all want to talk about the book...

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    guys. im didn't even start reading the book. because....
    Spoiler:

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Um.... I wouldn't do that.

Her eyes are hooked to the book and if i steal it, X(.

Besides she is probably on page 600 or something.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    600 is almost the last page. Its the last page of the last chapter. But it shows the beginning of the epilogue.

Anyway I was wondering.
    Spoiler:

Chibaymega12

Years
    uh, no it's not, sixhundred and seventy or eighty or ninety something is the last page of the last chapter, if it was as you said, then the last chapter would be like 100 pages long

Years
    600 is almost the last page. Its the last page of the last chapter. But it shows the beginning of the epilogue.

Anyway I was wondering.What does everyone think Harry's profession 19 years in the future is. Since he didn't attend his final year at hogwarts I believe that he isn't an auror

dude..............

Spoiler:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    uh, no it's not, sixhundred and seventy or eighty or ninety something is the last page of the last chapter, if it was as you said, then the last chapter would be like 100 pages long

That depends on what copy you got. I'm guessing yours is the US copy which is like 700+ pages. The UK/NZ/Aus etc copies were only 607 pages, but with smaller text.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Alright, I think Tempest has left for vacation and he won't be back to edit the list for a week, I think? So, yeah. xD I'll keep a list of all the new members, if there are enough to keep a list on....

And if, he hasn't left yet, I'm sure he is soon. If I remember what he told me correctly ;x

Chibaymega12

Years
    Okay, i shall start the dicussion

Spoiler:

Back