• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Heiwa Region

Make the Regigigas event an alternate timeline (make new layout official)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024

The Elite Four Showcase

Emmeline stood above the stadium, surveying the crowd that had gathered, a bright smile upon her face. It was so wonderful to see the people supporting their gym leaders. Looking down, her smile dimmed only slightly (she didn't want the people to worry) when she noticed that Kayla, the Water-type Gym Leader, had still not arrived. She still had some time to arrive, but it would be cutting it close. Turning on the microphone in front of her, Emmeline announced, "Welcome, my fellow Heiwaians, to the Heiwa League's Elite Four Showcase! Before you we have your Gym Leaders, all of them hoping for a chance to become of the League's Elite Four! For the next few hours, you will witness a level of battling you will not get to see again until the League Championships in a few months!"

Rules

• 6v6 Anything Goes format, but try to build "OU" level teams.
    • Monotype for your type (if it can be found in Heiwa), but your listed team is preferred.
    • No "evil" teams that will give you an unfair advantage (if you want to test a team I can battle you and let you know)

Participants

• Brina (yayacomma)
    • Titheo (eros)
    • Caelum (Sky High)
    • Sam (doge)
    • Alicia (Sopheria)
    • Eleska (「sarcasm)

Match-ups

You can view your match-ups for the tournament here. Every leader will be battling every leader, so be sure to start as soon as you can! Just be sure to post a replay of your match so that everyone can see how you do! :)

Also if Kayla joins the tournament the match-ups will be changed, so the tournament will officially start in about 8 hours or so.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Bree made her way through the streets of Vittoria City. The bustle made her edgy; she wasn't much good with people. She much preferred the Heiwaian wilderness or the seas- yes, they were rather unpredictable, but they never went after you for simply being yourself.

Regardless, she was interested in being part of this momentous occasion. A new Elite Four member, chosen from the great gym leaders! Every citizen of Heiwa would be paying attention in some way. Being close to Vittoria for work meant it had been very easy for her to stay in the city for the tournament days.

Bree pressed on toward the stadium. The sea of people was raging here, with merchant stalls bobbing like buoys. Vendors shouted their inventory over the babbling crowd, hoping to entice the weak-willed into purchasing their overpriced oddities. She passed an old woman showing off what looked like a doll from a horror movie and walked a little more quickly after that.

Finally, she made it into the stadium. The challengers were here, along with the Champion. Hardcore battling fans were already claiming the best seats, even this early in the day. Bree picked a spot near the front and popped open her tablet to read. It would be a while till the matches; she may as well catch up on the news.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Alicia the Dragon type gym leader just battled and won against Brina the Fairy type gym leader:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-anythinggoes-183999

If I screwed up and we're supposed to do this in order, let me know haha

(Also, Alicia was converted to a Dragon-type leader at the request of Lost Heart, for those that don't already know. Lost, update the OP, yo :P )

*Edit:
    I'm just going to keep updating this post with additional battles. Alicia just battled and won against Caelem, the Flying type gym leader :)
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-184048

Just battled and lost against Eleska, the Psychic-type leader:
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-anythinggoes-184336

Just battled and won against Sam, the Grass-type leader:
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-anythinggoes-184548

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Alicia the Dragon type gym leader just battled and won against Brina the Fairy type gym leader:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-anythinggoes-183999

If I screwed up and we're supposed to do this in order, let me know haha

(Also, Alicia was converted to a Dragon-type leader at the request of Lost Heart, for those that don't already know. Lost, update the OP, yo :P )

Congratulations to the participants of the first official map! Looks like the tournament is off to a great start!
    No. I don't wanna update the OP.

I've also got an update! All Gym Leaders have answered the summons and are in the tournament!
    (if you're confused by how things work, just make sure to battle every gym leader ;))

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Congratulations to the participants of the first official map! Looks like the tournament is off to a great start!
    No. I don't wanna update the OP.

I've also got an update! All Gym Leaders have answered the summons and are in the tournament!
    (if you're confused by how things work, just make sure to battle every gym leader ;))

Oh you Lazy McLazy-Pants, you~

Thanks! What an epic battle it was. Hope there will be plenty more like it ^^

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • I got rekt
    go yaayaaaa <3

someone teach this dumbo how to showdown or how to think

Years
  • If possible, as the fire type Gym Leader
    Name: Shan
    Trainer Class: Gym Leader
    Pokémon: Typhlosion, Rapidash and Blaziken
    Additional Details: I would like o have the same skin color as Marlon from Black 2 and White 2 with orange or red or black hair that is brushed up. I want to be wearing a culinary chef's uniform.

Back story: A chef that originated from the region of Johto. He has traveled the regions of Johto, Kanto and Hoenn in search of the perfect flavors. He decided to stay in the town of Summendi located in the region of Heiwa where he is both a chef and a gym leader. He specializes in Fire type Pokemon where he uses a Typhlosion, Rapidash and Blaziken.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024

The Defense of Yōko ~ Heiwa (Part 1)

All across the normally quiet Port Piccolo the sounds of heavy excavation could be heard from the nearby Ohea Mines. Ever since the United Nations had convened, the Mines had been working overtime to produce the raw materials needed for the manufacturing facilities on Elurra Island, which were creating armor for the Pokémon that were to be doing battle with Mewtwo's army of clones. Although the locals were a bit disgruntled, they understood. If Yōko were to fall, surely Mewtwo would set its sights on Heiwa.

In the north, on Elurra Island, the large factories were once again working at maximum output. Ships traveled between the island and the south (and Port Piccolo), laden with raw materials and finished products. Typically used for assorted goods, the factories were all solely focused on producing as much armor as they could. Based off of a traditional Dúlran design, it was lightweight and flexible. Perfect for Pokémon of any type. Flocks of armor-plated Pidgeot could be seen patrolling the skies, prepared in case the armies of Mewtwo decided to drop by for a "visit."

...Meanwhile, Emmeline flew on the back of her Dragonite, aiming for the top of Mt. Sumendi. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and she was about to take a great risk...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    7O6BDsy.png
    Mimi's Mini Little Cup League:
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome to the first LC League hosted in Vivre city! Farming season is slowing down, so to liven up the place we are hosting a[FONT=&quot] double[/FONT] elimination style tournament! All Pokémon are rentals straight from the care of yours truly. Here is the rundown: Should you enter you will be presented 6 Pokémon –all of which have been randomly generated– however you may only choose 3, Much like in the Battle Factory. Upon defeating your opponent you will be given the opportunity to swap out one of your Pokémon with theirs. If you lose[FONT=&quot], [FONT=&quot]a battle in round one, you keep your pokemon and are sent to the los[FONT=&quot]ers b[FONT=&quot]rac[FONT=&quot]ket[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT]It is also important to note that you do not have to be from Heiwa to participate, tourists are just as welcome to join in on the fun as the natives!

Rules:
    -Editing your randomized Pokémon's moves/nature/IV's/EV's is strictly prohibited. However, editing held items and nicknames is permitted
    -All Pokémon must be level 5
    -Battles are 3v3
    -Replays of the battles must be given to me via skype or pm in order for the battle to count
    -All other standard Smogon rules apply

Participants: ([FONT=&quot]8[/FONT])
    [FONT=&quot]-[FONT=&quot]A[/FONT]wanshazwan[FONT=&quot]([FONT=&quot]7[/FONT]th)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]-Lost Heart
    [FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]ForeverBurning[FONT=&quot]([FONT=&quot]6[/FONT]th)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Bacteriophage[/FONT][FONT=&quot]([FONT=&quot]4[/FONT]th)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Aquacorde[FONT=&quot]([FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]th)[/FONT]
    [/FONT] -[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Managrimm([FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Forfiet[/FONT][/FONT])
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luster Purge[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]([FONT=&quot]5[/FONT]th[FONT=&quot])[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Dark Zeta [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Match-ups:
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][url]http://challonge.com/MiniLCLeague[/URL][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Instant Replays:
    Round 1 Battles:
    ForeverBurning VS HopelessMasquerade : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-customgame-185823
    Luster Purge V
    S Bacteriophage : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-272799287
    DarkZeta VS Aquacorde : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-272820815
    Managrimm VS Awan : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-customgame-186087
    Round 1 is Complete!

Round 2 Battles:
    Luster Purge VS HopelessMasquerade : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-customgame-185982
    DarkZeta VS Managrimm : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-273201846
    Round 2 is Complete!

Loser's Bracket Round 1:
    Awan VS Aquacorde : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-customgame-186133
    Bacteriophage VS ForeverBurning : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-274040256
    Loser's bracket round 1 is Complete!

Loser's Bracket Round 2:
    LusterPurge VS Aquacorde : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-customgame-186410
    DarkZeta VS BacterioPhage : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-customgame-186414
    Loser's bracket round 2 is Complete!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    If possible, as the fire type Gym Leader
    Name: Shan
    Trainer Class: Gym Leader
    Pokémon: Typhlosion, Rapidash and Blaziken
    Additional Details: I would like o have the same skin color as Marlon from Black 2 and White 2 with orange or red or black hair that is brushed up. I want to be wearing a culinary chef's uniform.

Back story: A chef that originated from the region of Johto. He has traveled the regions of Johto, Kanto and Hoenn in search of the perfect flavors. He decided to stay in the town of Summendi located in the region of Heiwa where he is both a chef and a gym leader. He specializes in Fire type Pokemon where he uses a Typhlosion, Rapidash and Blaziken.

Well, I'm not really accepting Gym Leader applications. I'll be selecting future Gym Leaders from the group of active members.
    If you still want to be part of Heiwa, I can make you a regular trainer. :)

(if you're serious about being a gym leader, you just need to be active and I'll consider you too)

Years
  • Name: Ray
    Trainer Class: Great Thief Yatagarasu or simply Great Thief or Yatagarasu
    Pokémon:Male Honchkrow and Female Seviper that knows Haze for a quick escape. May be edited in the near future
    Additional Details:Ray is a bashful yet jolly teenager that lost his father at a young age. Ray Faraday is a thief that hails from the Johto region. He doesn't steal material items instead, he steals the truth. He goes into various corporations and organizations where he steals different documents and then he exposes the truth by sending them to different publishers and news stations. He helps people in the region of Heiwa. He may be a bit impatient in the different conquests he takes a part of but one thing is for sure, that the truth never gets away!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024

The Defense of Yōko ~ Heiwa (Part 2)

...Meanwhile, Emmeline flew on the back of her Dragonite, aiming for the top of Mt. Sumendi. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and she was about to take a great risk...

Standing atop Mt. Sumendi, Emmeline knew what she had to do. Reaching into the small bag by her waist, she brought out a simple wooden flute. Although it appeared rather nondescript, Emmeline knew better, for this flute had been passed down in her family for generations. Bringing it to her lips, she played a song that she had been practicing her whole life...

Spoiler:

Time seemed to freeze as she played, the haunting melody reaching all parts of the mountain. As she drew to a finish, the very air itself began to grow hotter. It seems her plea for help had been answered. One might expect that the appearance of a Legendary Pokémon would be met fantastical, a show of the creature's sheer power. However, this was not the case. Moltres appeared before Emmeline, flapping its wings of fire, and filling her heart with warmth. The legendary knew the circumstances, and was more than willing to help the woman in her desire to save the world from this force of evil.

Bowing its head once, Moltres flew up into the sky, disappearing in its clouds. Emmeline smiled. When the time came, Moltres would be ready. Calling out her Dragonite once more, Emmeline hopped on its back as Dragonite prepared to fly off. If Moltres was willing to help, then its brethren Articuno and Zapdos would surely be there too.

The support of the Legendary Birds now secured, Emmeline returned to Port Piccolo to join the ships as the final fleet set out for Yoko. It was time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Mimi's Mini LC League Has officially begun!
    You can check the brackets here: [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://challonge.com/MiniLCLeague
    [FONT=&quot]I will be updat[FONT=&quot]ing the [FONT=&quot]main[FONT=&quot] post a[FONT=&quot]s things [FONT=&quot]progress[FONT=&quot], be s[FONT=&quot]ure to check back often for replays[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Good luck to all the participants![/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Why the fork not? Here goes nothing. :v

Name: Florent
    Trainer Class: Lorekeeper
    Pokémon: Volcarona, Roserade, Florges, Ludicolo, Leavanny, Heracross (Mega)
    Additional Details: Because I am an over achiever
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Why the fork not? Here goes nothing. :v

Name: Florent
    Trainer Class: Lorekeeper
    Pokémon: Volcarona, Roserade, Florges, Ludicolo, Leavanny, Heracross (Mega)
    Additional Details: Because I am an over achiever
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the Archipelago Lorekeep Florent! I'm sure one day we'll have some lore for you to keep ;)

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024

The Elite Four Showcase ~ Conclusion

Emmeline sighed as she looked over the recordings of the matches between her various Gym Leaders. Honestly, Mewtwo's attack had really derailed the showcase. But promoting a new Elite Four member would go a long way to assuring the people that they were safe, so here she was, watching the matches once again. Although Eleska had won the most matches, as soon as Mewtwo appeared she had disappeared. Emmeline suspected it had to do with the strength of Mewtwo's psychic power, but she couldn't have this quality in one of her members.

This left her with the next two: Brina and Alicia. Alicia has always been a somewhat quiet (if agreeable) Gym Leader, preferring to spend more time training and staying out of the public eye. But this tournament had proven that she was a force to be reckoned with. But could she be trusted to lead the people like her role required? And then there was Brina, who had been a Gym Leader longer than any other. Always an enthusiastic Leader, she has been at the center of a number of events in the region, and she was always around when needed. The choice was logical... the next Elite Four member is...

Congratulations to Eleska for Winning the Showcase!

Welcome to the Elite Four, Brina!

Back