• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
  • If possible, reserve me. If someone drops out, I get the spot. (That's allowed, right?)

Unless there's a spot open allready. If so, reserve me for that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't want to talk because I am boring and like to write :D

Nah, but I want to go through at least the first chapter on my own, I think. I too will be at Jagged Pass in the next post. I think I'll make Dava camp out in Jagged Pass for a night and reach the top of Mt Chimney in the morning.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Alright opened it up to possibly interact with here's character but anyone else can jump in... if no one does then no biggie I'll continue on.

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Golden - Sorry but I'll only reserve for open places. I'll let you know if anyone drops it but that doesn't seem too likely right now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Just a quick question: When making our own NPCs, are you going to pick their Pokemon? Or is it entirely up to us? Also, I finished making an SU for my NPC and will post it when he makes an appearance later on in the RP.

Years
  • It's up to you what you do for their pokemon. NPC's aren't really significant enough to warrant SU's anyway - although I like the detail.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Just submitted my first post on the IC and got Nolan to the entrance and just onto Jagged Pass. There were a few people around the entrance, but Nolan wasn't in the mood for talking right now :')

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks Gimmiepie! Just wanted to get moving really more than anything!

Years
  • I might have Aya interact with him in my next post... I think they'd get along quite well really. Perhaps develop a rivalry as they both improve? xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'll get up another post soon as well. Lyssa will be at the entrance of Jagged Pass, and she'll already have started the trek upwards. It won't be a long post but I think it should suffice.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah me too~ I'mma catch some pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Made a post. May try to attempt to catch something within next post or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back