• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Well regardless of whoever takes it the person left alive is going to look like a bad guy since we've already decided we were going to not take it. If we aren't allowed to abstain but also aren't allowed to just toss the antidote, our only option would be to cut our own throats or become suspicious.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Well regardless of whoever takes it the person left alive is going to look like a bad guy since we've already decided we were going to not take it. If we aren't allowed to abstain but also aren't allowed to just toss the antidote, our only option would be to cut our own throats or become suspicious.

Just repeatedly type SEARCH // UR BUTT until time runs out.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    since today.

plus i was just watching it and i needed a good challenge and not some riddle.

*throws comment onto never ending complaints about this game*

Eros, tell them I'm innocent and I'll retract any complaints I've made.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    N'aw Eros don't be like that. It's been relatively fun so far! Sure there have been some weird points and things that could have gone better, but it's your first game after all!

Now after I've failed to make Eros feel any better Sonata you should just follow Klippy's advice. It's important that one experiences pleasurable things before death, in order to lessen the fright

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    experiences pleasurable things

SEARCH UR BUTT

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Nooooooooo thank you

I'll just SEARCH // Hacksaw reaaallly close. I need to feel the hacksaw on my neck.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I wouuuulddd. But I don't trust that once I cut off my own head, GreenFlame will do the same.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    GreenFlame truly is a selfish bitch

He's just waiting patiently for me to bleed out so he can take his time to search for the antidote properly. I'm on to you you filthy career you. /shakes fist angrily

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    GreenFlame truly is a selfish bitch
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T

He's just waiting patiently for me to bleed out so he can take his time to search for the antidote properly. I'm on to you you filthy career you. /shakes fist angrily
    oshit you guessed my plan

Nah but SEARCH // BOX and SEARCH // WALLS and if I find anything that can free me USE // it.

Back