• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Muyi, I love your blackness. I see a lot of black people everyday, but you are by far the coolest.

Gavin, you are so beautiful. lol

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    A Southerner on black pe... Ssh, Gav ssh. Just messing with you Syd <3

I'm not beautiful, N is.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Good. The black guys here scare me. :( I feel so uncomfortable. OMG I remember on Skype I was like "MUYI IS THAT REALLY YOU? YOU DON'T SOUND BLACK!" but it sounded more like a hick talking. lol

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    He's got a thick London accent, it's great, totally doesn't suit him. I for one, have a perfectly poised, no-accent *HMPH*

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You guys are absolutely horrible. This is in the Leaves of Absence forum.

I think it's terrible how off topic you're all getting. All of which is all clearly Gavin's fault.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I have taken the burden of being wrong and now the Wandering Thread is in my section. I shall never do something so silly again Nick, I promise. Or something to that effect.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    As long as this thread's here, I might as well take the opportunity to plug my latest image gallery. If you want to examine and comment on mediocre cookie-cutter banners, come on down and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    To be honest, I was looking at your gallery as being my next target for some reviewing. I've been busy though and tbh, critiquing is something I need to be motivated for. But I think I'll stop by when inspiration strikes for sure. I recently rated Aizuke's gallery so I'll most likely hop on over to yours. Though Gimp users, are a little harder to help, for me at least, being a PS person myself.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    'Bout time this thread came over here XD

I really like some of these new graphic makers. But, I do miss some of the people who used to make them D:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Go Go Graphics Revival!

I need to revive my own graphics scene, haven't made anything in ages... Now that it's holidays I can hopefully churn out a few pieces and get my groove back on, then after exams I can hopefully get back into it a lot more. Expect a bounce back.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Go Go Graphics Revival!

I need to revive my own graphics scene, haven't made anything in ages... Now that it's holidays I can hopefully churn out a few pieces and get my groove back on, then after exams I can hopefully get back into it a lot more. Expect a bounce back.
    Yay :D

I'll start making graphics again this summer. :3

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I wish I could get more time to do graphics. Just starting, made my sig and avvy. But I feel I need alot more time, and a better program. GIMP doesn't seem to be getting the idea across on the graphic. but that could also come with time too

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I never have time for graphics really, I wish I had more time, but school stops me doing lots of things.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I don't know why but I've stopped making most of my graphics for visual effect (such as icons, tags, wallpapers, etc.). Instead I'm focusing on creating graphics for web elements (such as CSS stylesheets and sprite sheets) and typography effects (such as lyric images and creative letters). It's a shame really, I really should take a crack at creating icons and tags again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back