• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am surprised that this hasn't moved yet...

Anyway, I never saw the point in pairs. Maybe because I have never been in one but I like it that way. And no one wants to be paired with me, so it all works well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    im paired to my boyfriend, neither of us really take PC pairings seriously though- its just a fun little activity. as for our actual relationship, we do take that quite seriously xD

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Nice to see you again, Grifspark.

I miss ENTOURAGE, but it died. /seriously needs to post on MS

Years
  • Hey guys, remember this placed used to exist? S'pose it'll pick up once B/W hits the West, but until then it's just depressingly empty... Still a few on-goers though, salutations to them.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I tried to start an RP but the idea just wasn't just wasn't working for me. I've been thinking about reviving one of my old RPs.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, Luke. You quit on us. So that's the way it is...be that way -.-
    JK :P
    I tried to start a RP too, but I guess it was rejected *shrugs* I don't mind. I found so many flaws in the original post anyways.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • I was going to create an RP, but then I realized how I would go about this. I'm still trying to figure it out, at any rate. (frowns)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The only RPs people seem to be interested in nowadays are Pokémon-related. It wasn't always like this...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • The only RPs people seem to be interested in nowadays are Pokémon-related. It wasn't always like this...

Yeah, but there's not many non-pokemon RP's to sign up for any anyways :'(

And at all you other people: How dare you say RP is boring?! Or that you "don't roleplay" You people are a disgrace to mankind! Though shall be smited!!
    Lulz, JK :P But, I guess not everyone's into it *shrugs* this is like the only forum i've been in, except for a few posts elsewhere...

Years
  • Last high school exam ever will be finished in three hours, so after that I'm going straight back to working on the RP I started getting ready last Christmas. But I might just wait before posting it, it doesn't seem like there's that many people here to RP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back