• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It's probably going to stay here for a while as well... or until an admin makes a new announcement with regard to the whole forum.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
True!! And well it's at the top, so people are more likely to see it which is nice cause this thread needs more activeeee.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure the Trade Corner is one of the most active board. J-E needs moar people.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well, Emulation has always been very active but that's only judging by how many viewers it has (100+ most of the time). I'd say OVP is probably one of the most active, OT/PT and Tradecorner.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm trying to venture out of my home in NU/W, but I can't... welcoming members is just as much fun. I've always said "I need to try something new". But I can't. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm trying to venture out of my home in NU/W, but I can't... welcoming members is just as much fun. I've always said "I need to try something new". But I can't. xD
COME TO J-E. NAO.

It's something fr3sh and new. Try it. You'll be hooked.

even though I haven't shown my faced there for a while e.e

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

CBC is calling for you. Always.

As for BW it is fine with the people it has, lol.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
ROLEPLAY CORNER PLZ

We need more peoooooople! xD /shot for advertising

But yeah I think I should try something new. Like Pokemon Battling I guess.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Good choice. Now head to CBC to make your battling dreams come true!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Good choice. Now head to CBC to make your battling dreams come true!

Yeah lol I would but I'm not the kinda person who focuses on strategy. I'm more of a 'SPAM HARD HITTING MOVES W00T!" kinda guy lmao. So I guess I'll have to probably research a bit then get into battling xD

I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT NARUTO EXISTED TOO.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You'd be interested in Hyper Offense, then :3 Basically get a Pokemon to set up screens which protects your team mates for eight turns w/ Light Clay, then set up and sweep. There's other playstyles but I generally prefer HO. But yeah we can help you out so gogo!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Haha I didn't understand a single thing that you just said xD I'M SO CONFUSED AND HOPELESS IT'S TOO FUNNY

I'm gonna go ahead and download PO for the heck of it, though. lol.

Back