• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
You'd be interested in Hyper Offense, then :3 Basically get a Pokemon to set up screens which protects your team mates for eight turns w/ Light Clay, then set up and sweep. There's other playstyles but I generally prefer HO. But yeah we can help you out so gogo!

I don't consider the team hyper offence if it has a screener to be honest. To me, hyper offence is all about hitting as hard and as fast as possible. Firing off powerful attacks right off the bat pretty much.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
flubbateios: how can you forget that i exist
[7:51pm] flubbateios: lol
[7:52pm] Vaporeon7: you forget about naruto, i forget about you

Then you'll be forgotten as well.

I don't think I'm really remembered anyways lol :c

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't consider the team hyper offence if it has a screener to be honest. To me, hyper offence is all about hitting as hard and as fast as possible. Firing off powerful attacks right off the bat pretty much.

Well tbh I think screeners make that possible, w/o screeners it's like... Idk I can't really explain. Bring it to CBC chat to discuss? Mainly cause the rest of PC is going to be confused lool :x

Haha I didn't understand a single thing that you just said xD I'M SO CONFUSED AND HOPELESS IT'S TOO FUNNY

I'm gonna go ahead and download PO for the heck of it, though. lol.

You will understand and we will teach you. Problem solved. But glad you're downloading it :3 home.brokenrevolution.com is PC's address. VM if you need more help getting there!!

Now imma run away before I make this thread too competitive. ;x

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Well tbh I think screeners make that possible, w/o screeners it's like... Idk I can't really explain. Bring it to CBC chat to discuss? Mainly cause the rest of PC is going to be confused lool :x

You will understand and we will teach you. Problem solved. But glad you're downloading it :3 home.brokenrevolution.com is PC's address. VM if you need more help getting there!!

Now imma run away before I make this thread too competitive. ;x

Thanks for the help, really ;] I'm sure I should be able to get in the flow of battling soon :>

And well tbh I never really followed Naruto anyways lol :x I can't say I didn't like it though... it is good. Kind of.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
SO is this ready to be moved over to CBC yet Nica if we're gonna talk about screeners?? I'd actually love that loll more activity for CBC <3

Rukario

Banned
Years
Since this thread is still in community announcements, I'll make one.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This incredibly wondering thread is a thread that wonders or moves around the forum randomly.

That is all.

Cid

Years
Since this thread is still in community announcements, I'll make one.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This incredibly wondering thread is a thread that wonders or moves around the forum randomly.

That is all.

The title says it all.
I see. It's all very clear to me now.
Why misspell wander intentionally, though?

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well praise Quagsire I agree with that. Quaggy <3<3

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Or Venusaur in sun right?? HATERS

Back