• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The iPhone is officially late and tired

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    You can download other web browsers on PCs it just comes with Internet Explorer as a defualt similar to how Macs have Safari as a default. A friend at school has a Mac and is running Firefox so I presume you can pick your own browser too.

Zet

Years
    While that does not contradict what was being debated, I do agree it's kind of sad. Though PCs also only come installed with one browser, so... >_>
    Actually there's a version of Windows 7 in Europe to select what browser you would like to have installed with the OS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Actually there's a version of Windows 7 in Europe to select what browser you would like to have installed with the OS.

There is?

Whenever I bought something and/or installed a Windows version (either 95, 98, XP, Vista, 7 Home or 7 Professional), it always had Internet Explorer as its default browser. The solution? Download Mozilla Firefox, just like I'd do on Safari.

As for iTunes and Windows Media Player, no argue there.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    There is?

Whenever I bought something and/or installed a Windows version (either 95, 98, XP, Vista, 7 Home or 7 Professional), it always had Internet Explorer as its default browser. The solution? Download Mozilla Firefox, just like I'd do on Safari.

As for iTunes and Windows Media Player, no argue there.
    EU versions of Windows should automatically bring up this page after a certain update is installed (or out of the box for newer versions of Windows).

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I just noticed how you agreed with me on the app store.

@Blues003: Once Macs become popular enough, Apple is going to get told to come with a choice for which browser that should be installed with the OS, much like they told Microsoft to do so.

Don't blame Apple on something they didn't do. Opera was the one who started the whole browser-on-Windows war.

Isn't this getting out of hand? We've gone on about 8 different tangents already and all we seem to be doing on this forum is having yet another go at the retarded Apple vs MS vs the world bullcrap. It's even gone down to the level of moderators "attacking" users' "stupidity".

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I really don't see why this is a big deal. You can always download another browser if you don't like the defualt one.

Back