• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE Izy fanclub!

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • haha rofl that made me laugh.
    haha.
    hahahahaha.

I'm looking for a Paramore banner on photobucket.
    Good idea or what o.O XD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • My sister is sooooooooooooo annoying! She asks me to do every little thing. If she's sitting just barely more than an arms length of the phone with the laptop on her lap she'll tell me to get it when i'm sitting all the way across the room.
    Now she's asking me to rub her foot.
    She'll ask me to change the garabage bag when she takes the trash out to the garage, when she could easily just come abck and do it herself. It annoys me SOOOOOOOOO much!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • They better. Its amazing.

My sister is puking in the bathroom right now.
    Just thought I'd let you guys know.
    Its very loud.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I, myself, am pretty good. Today was prolly the best day of school so far.
    I read, like, 7-8 books over the summer (6-7 more than i needed to xD)
    And i wanted to take a test on them this morning, but i only did two. When i was trying to do the third one i had to wait for, like, 10 minutes for my teacher to come back and give a password. When she finally did she said i could only take one more until tomorrow, and typed in the password.
    Then i hit enter and the computer turned off on me.
    I was very angry.

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
  • ...Your other days must've sucked xDDDD I'm sorry, I had to say that *laughs to death*
    But I hope you have a day that's even better tomorrow! :)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Me too! I love how our homeroom teacher teaches my two least favorite subjects, because i really like her and i'd prolly die if either of my other two teachers taught it ._.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • that's... disturbing.

Wanna hear of my day today? Too bad, I'm telling you anyway.
    So I almost got a late slip [a slip handed out for not having supplies, not turning work in, etc.] For doing my math assignment on notebook paper instead of loose leaf paper. My teacher is really strict about that, it annoys me.
    Then during English, me and my friend started playing truth or dare on a piece of paper, and handing it back and forth, but my english teacher caught me giving the paper back to my friend, and took it. Then she started reading it. And started laughing.
    Cuz the the first few lines were something like this:
    Friend: Hi Amy
    Me: Oh hai thar!
    Friend: What??
    Me: Oh. Hi. There.
    Friend: Oh. Wanna play truth or dare?
    Me: Sure. I dare you to get caught with this paper
    [Then other random stuff was said]
    And I'm guessing that's what my English teacher was laughing at, cuz I'm the one that got caught.

So me and my friend were cracking up over how we were gunna get a discipline report. I don't know why we were laughing, but we thought it was insanely funny.
    I'm slip free.
    and not grounded.
    whoo hoo!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I did, but i missed a little tiny bit of it, and she saw that. Plus she can kinda still see the tear (did i spell that right????) marks.

We all hate her.
    haha okay so we don't hate her, but we enjoy messing with her.

My teachers are very forgetful.

Back