• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Journey Begins

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Hello everyone of the Pokemon Community! My name is Cole, and I am brand new to the Pokemon Forum & Community. I haven't played a Pokemon game in 3+ years but somehow I was convinced enough to go and purchase a 3DS XL - and ever since then I haven't regretted it! I once was a huge part of a less popular Pokemon forum years ago, so here I am - coming back to where I once felt welcomed and enjoyed among a community of people. Hoping I can feel that same way around this community!

That being said, I am looking forward to getting to know and interact with some of the great people among this site!

I am currently playing : Omega Ruby - I just finished the game, and beating the E4, now I need help completing my Pokedex!

My FC is: 4828-7343-2798

(Always open to adding new people, for battles, trades, and just good ole' fun!)

Years
  • Well hello there, and it's nice to see you here Cole! Hope everything's going well on your end.

So how are you enjoying OR/AS? If you're into trading to complete your Pokedex our Trade Corner section has all those covered, the service is nice and the regulars happen to be trading experts so you know that you'll be in good hands with the guys who hang around there. There's more to PC than just that, such as discussions about various terms in the Pokemon franchise and also a few other stuff happening in the real world.

I hope you enjoy PC and I'll be sure to check up on you soon!

Years
  • Oh welcome to Pokecommunity Cole! I hope that you enjoy this forum as much as your old one. :)

Yes! Finally someone with OR! Everyone I've welcomed always has AS for some reason, so it's nice to see Groudon get some love for a change :P If you've played the originals then tell me: how did this match up? Was OR better than Ruby or worse or just the same? I personally found it to be just the same as the originals staying true with the nostalgic feel while also having some new features.

Anyways have an awesome time here and if you ever want to chat then shoot me a VM! :)

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Cole. It's a great, friendly place to be a part of. And it's never too late to get back into Pokemon, I too had a hiatus from it and after about 2 or 3 years came back to it. I've never regretted and was amazed by how many people my age play.

It's also nice to see another OR person as well! I hope you enjoy yourself here and feel free to come chat if you'd like. :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Cole! Welcome to PC (: Glad to hear you're back into Pokemon and enjoying it so far! ORAS was definitely a great game to get back into the series with, though I still haven't beaten the Elite Four (yet!). There are heaps of cool and friendly people here so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. (: Looking forward to seeing you around!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Cole eh? Nice name! Ain't that feeling nice when you go and return to playing Pokémon games? To me it's like welcoming home an old friend. I wish you the best of luck with completing your Pokédex and hey, if you're interested in battles, why not get out PC's Showdown battle server?

Years
  • Welcome to this Forum!

I'm happy you found your way back to Pokemon ;> I hope you're enjoying it and keep enjoying it in the future, too!
    Have fun on PC, and if you feel like talking, I'm always up for a little chat! ;D (as are lots of other nice people on here, I'm sure)

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC Cole! It's nice too meet you! If you want to complete your pokedex you can go to the trading section and if you want to talk about pokemon omega ruby you can go to that section! If you have any questions or just want to chat you can Always VM me!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Cole! If you need help on your pokédex I'll be happy to trade with you, just PM me and I'll see what I can do. I still have some trade evolutions I don't have in the pokédex so it'll be helpful for both of us.

Hope you have a good time! =3

Years
  • Good on you. :D The 3DS Pokemon games are lovely imho and I'm sure you'll keep loving them. Plus there's a lot to discuss here too and we're quite an active forum so that's all the more reason to stick around, I hope? Big welcome and good to have you here, Cole. ^^ Good luck trading! Didn't take me very long to finish the dex in AS since I had a lot of Pokemon moved over from X lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Niiiice! I'm glad that you're enjoying Pokemon omega ruby, and yeah, remember that we have a nice trading board, as well as a section for chatting about ORAS specifically, so anytime you want to check those out, feel free to! And you know, feel free to check out the other board son PC here too anytime you'd like! And I wish you luck on your pokedex! Have a nice stay and a looovely day~ :3

Years
  • Welcome To PC Cole
    I was in kind of the same boat as you. I hadnt played since platinum untill a friend convinced me to buy a 3ds. I love the new games. Have you tried x or y yet? Anyway Im sure some over in the trading section can help you out with your pokedex. You should head over there and possibly check out some of the other places too PC has a lot too offer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Thank you for all the nice warming welcomes, looking forward to getting to interact with everyone more closely!

Back