• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Juice Shoppe

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So there is this lovely little shop in Lumoise that makes specialty Berry Juices by mixing berries we grow on our Farm. Each Juice has different effects on the Pokemon, very similar to the many shops from B2/W2's Join Avenue.

Colorful Shake: Makes a Pokemon more friendly. Made by mixing different colored berries.

Yellow Juice: Raises base Defense stat. Made by using only Yellow Berries.

Red Juice: Raises base Attack Stat. Made with Red Berries.

Purple Juice: Raises base HP Stat. Purple Berries.

Pink Juice: Speed Stat

Blue Juice: Sp. Atk Stat

Green Juice: Sp. Def Stat.

Rare Soda: Raises its level slightly. Lansat + Starf Berries

Perilous Soup: Resets all base stat to 0. Kee berry + Marnga Berry.

(Oh look two new berries in here cool!)

So this raises the EVs of Pokemon by 4 (I'm assuming since to raise the base stat you need 4 EVs just like the Super Training gives in increment multiples of 4 to raise the base stat +1, +2, and +3.

Will you use this often? Do you think it'll help out any?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I came across this, wasn't sure about the mechanics behind it. I think SuperTraining is more efficient, since I hate everything to do with berries anyways. It's a cool addition though.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I came across this, wasn't sure about the mechanics behind it. I think SuperTraining is more efficient, since I hate everything to do with berries anyways. It's a cool addition though.

For those like me that don't do a lot of minigames this is quite a good thing. The ability to reset all EVs back to 0 to test things out is very helpful as well. Plus so long as you have the berries for it, you can essentially Rare Candy them through this shop as well.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I'm assuming so. The berries are rediculously easy to get in large numbers. I have almost 200 Oran berries. I keep destroying them into mulch. So you can easily make a ton of Rare Sodas.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    This is interesting, koff~

I'll have to check this out and see for myself. I don't have many berries, but I'm sure with trial and error I'll bee seeing more and more of them. The juices act like medicine (iron, carbos, hpup, etc) correct? Thanks, koffi~

doraemonz

Beyond 9 ~*
    Years
    I think its time for me to go berry hunting, still looking for the Oran berries.
    Did you farm yours or collect them off the trees?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    You start with Oran and Pecha from the old guy, then there are a bunch to find in the over world. You can cut some while in battle when you see a tree in the background as well by using Air Cutter or Razor Leaf, and sometimes some wild Pokemon will have some.

A lot of them you have to get through mutations, Kee and Maranga can only be found through Mutations.

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    You start with Oran and Pecha from the old guy, then there are a bunch to find in the over world. You can cut some while in battle when you see a tree in the background as well by using Air Cutter or Razor Leaf, and sometimes some wild Pokemon will have some.

A lot of them you have to get through mutations, Kee and Maranga can only be found through Mutations.

Mutations? What are those?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Ultra Rare Soda Recipe

Has anyone discovered the recipe for ultra rare soda yet? It raises a pokemon's level by 5. The guide states on page 235 that the roseli berry find on route 14 is one of the ingredients. Let's figure this out !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I like berries, but I prefer super training over juice. It was a cool thing for GameFreak to add, but it's just too meticulous and involves too much effort for me.

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
    Years
    The only problem with the juice shoppe is that you can only blend one juice per day. It was a little awkward when I realised, as I had 100+ berries ready to go.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I hate having to keep up on growing berries, but it is cool that you can discover new kinds of them.

For newer games, I hope the incorporate some way of not having to maintain the fields every day... perhaps you can leave Pokemon to take care of it (Water-type for watering, Grass-type or Ground-type to re-plant, and a type of your choice to fight-off any Bug-type that tries to eat the berries).

There is enough rainfall in the game that the berries trees should keep regrowing imo. The only choice I should have to make after planting is whether I want to cut one down for a different tree.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    quick question, you can only buy stuff once a day, but changing the ds's date doesn't work, so then how does that work?

Back