• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • lol , Scary Movie 2 , after seeing 1 .

That thing is just stupid , good I will go see Avatar tomorrow and forget it ...

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Hard candy, a little over 4-5 hours ago. Was a good movie but really screwed up, I didn't expect the girl to be so crazy, I mean half the stuff she did was messed up :P good film though!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I actually saw a Hindi movie yesterday (That counts, right) called "3 Idiots"

It is HILARIOUS, and sad at some parts. I read the subtitles since I don't know Hindi. xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The last movie I watched was I am Legend starring Will Smith. It was on TV last night at 11pm so I ended up watching it while I had nothing better to do at the time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Last movie I watched would be The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian,I remember watching part of it back when it came out on dvd I rented it,unfortunately I had feel asleep during the last parts which was a disappointment since It was due the next day. Then I saw it on tv around Friday night I decided to finish what I had watched like two years ago,I found this movie very good,I did enjoy it throughout that's for sure. Very well done.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just saw Daybreakers. What a good movie. It actually had a clever plot, unlike some of the other movies I've seen lately (excluding The Lovely Bones). :>

PocketPika

Quiet Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011

It was OK. You think for a movie so expensive... thats taken so long to make... they could think up a better name than "unobtainium".

Its also fun to play "Count the Pocohauntus Cliches!". Any minute your expecting someone to burst into "Can you paint with all the coulours of the wind".

:cer_no: Oh you...

Anyway last movie I saw was Moon
    For being called the best sci-fi movie of 09 it really wasn't that bad.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I watched Daybreakers, it was not that great. In concept, this should have been a really good movie, but it just didn't translate. I really wanted to like it too.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • The Pregnancy Pact on TV last night on Lifetime.

I was like, WHY would you WANT to get pregnant at 15?

It was based on what happened in 2008 when all those girls got pregnant at the same time in Gloucester High School in Boston.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Anyway last movie I saw was Moon
    For being called the best sci-fi movie of 09 it really wasn't that bad.
    Snapsies.

According to my brother I looked confused for a majority of the film - the plotline confused me; don't diss - but I really enjoyed it. The CGI was flawless to say the least and Sam Rockwell did a storming job as lead. As for being hailed as the greatest sci-fi film since Bladerunner; I'm not sure. But, as I said, I enjoyed it.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Last movie I watched was....
    Uhh Fanboys, I think.
    Pretty funny movie :P

Façade1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    I re-watched Yes Man last night. Good film, can't help but think what it would've been like if it weren't a comedy though.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I watched The Crow (1994) for lulz. Very different from the book, which unlike most people I read first, but still good. Not nearly as good as the book though - then again the book is just incredible - and sure, Lee died and all but he definitely was NOT the best performance in that movie. Either that or it was his voice which was oddly... high for an undead vigilante.

THEN AGAIN WHAT DO I KNOW

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    Hi,
    Fanboys.It was great.It has great Star Wars references,Trekkies getting the 4 trolled out of them,and they use music from freaking rush throughout the movie.If anyone here is a Star Wars fan I highly recommend it.

Back