• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    The drawing? Well, I suggest sharpening her "beak" a bit, widen her eye and the left wing seemed unbalanced. And her "feet is supposed to be at her conical base.

But I like your colorings, you even beat me to it!

And the move Trick is rare 'cause it really force you to switch you out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    If that was your first time before, that is pretty good. It does look pretty accurate compared to the card.

Speaking of cards, the Latis in the TCG are odd, they seem to be a vairity of types. Here it's Fire. I do wonder if they'll ever release a Lv X card of them?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    If u People Asking why The Latis with different Type? Not Only The Latis. Other Pokemon that has Delta Species On it Have different Type than a Normal one, I have a Real Latias Card that is Delta: Electric and Steel. Notice this Fire Latias Card have The Word " Delta Species" On it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hmm...
    Latias Lv X
    140HP
    Colourless

(Insert awesome Latias Pic here)

Pokepower: Sibling Defence - Damage to Latias is reduced by 10 for every Latias or Latios on your bench.

Healing Light: CC - Remove either 3 damage counters or a Special Condition that Latias Lv X has.
    Bright Light:100 CCCC - Discard 3 Energy cards

Weakness: DarkX2
    Resistance: Fighting-30
    Retreat 5
    -----------------------------------------
    Latios Lv X
    140HP
    Colourless

(Insert awesome Latios Pic here)

Pokepower: Sibling Boost - All of Latios' attacks increase by 20 for every Latias or Latios on your bench.

Ray of Light: 50 CC - Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now confused.
    Light Clearance: 120 CCCC - Discard 2 Energy Cards.

Retreat 5

Yeah I suck at names...what do you guys think?

EDIT: (CL)^ Yeah, Latios has been a Lighting, Steel, Psychic, Water and Colourless type and Latias has been a Lighting, Steel, Psychic, Fire and Colourless type...doesn't really make sense.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    If u People Asking why The Latis with different Type? Not Only The Latis. Other Pokemon that has Delta Species On it Have different Type than a Normal one, I have a Real Latias Card that is Delta: Electric and Steel. Notice this Fire Latias Card have The Word " Delta Species" On it.

I have a delta Latias, but I think it's a counterfeit 'cause I bought the whole set cheap...

Hmm...
    Latias Lv X
    140HP
    Colourless

(Insert awesome Latias Pic here)

Pokepower: Sibling Defence - Damage to Latias is reduced by 10 for every Latias or Latios on your bench.

Healing Light: CC - Remove either 3 damage counters or a Special Condition that Latias Lv X has.
    Bright Light:100 CCCC - Discard 3 Energy cards

Retreat 5
    -----------------------------------------
    Latios Lv X
    140HP
    Colourless

(Insert awesome Latios Pic here)

Pokepower: Sibling Boost - All of Latios' attacks increase by 20 for every Latias or Latios on your bench.

Ray of Light: 50 CC - Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now confused.
    Light Clearance: 120 CCCC - Discard 2 Energy Cards.

Retreat 5

Yeah I suck at names...what do you guys think?

EDIT: (CL)^ Yeah, Latios has been a Lighting, Steel, Psychic, Water and Colourless type and Latias has been a Lighting, Steel, Psychic, Fire and Colourless type...doesn't really make sense.

So what version of TCG is that? The cards makes me confused.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I've had alot of Latias and Latios card, but that was ages ago. I don't play with cards anymore.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay, I have no clue about any of this battling stuff...

So I'll just post my first drawing since elementary school (as well as my first drawing of a Lati, and my first drawing done partly in Photoshop)

I think it's pretty good for a first-timer.

Heaps better than my first attempt.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Sorry for not posting for a while. I was really sick (and I still am -_-), so I didn't really feel like much else besides resting.

Anyways, just letting you know I'm still alive. There's no way I'd be able to quote and respond to everything since my absence, so I'll just do a few chunks here and there.

I personally do not bother with the cards very much. The one reason, though, I really like them--especially for Latios and Latias--is because of the variety of artwork that's used. It's a great break from Sugimori's style, and some of the other artwork is really amazing. I've always wanted a Latias✰ card for that reason. It's simply unrivaled in my opinion.

And Lusankya I'm sure it's pretty obvious that your first attempt at drawing Latias was better than mine! XP

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Isn't that the Shiny Latias card? I heard it's a pretty rare card to boot as well. 150 Damage kills just about anything really.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Yeah, here it is. She is quite strong.

I just think that artist drew Latias in a way that not many can. :B At least while she hasn't appeared in the anime much, she has quite a few good cards!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Wow, that artwork looks sweet, I really love how the face came out. That is a pretty powerful card in the right hands.

I wonder what the Shiny Latios one is like?

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hmm, a long time between drinks.

It was been a while ago since Latias has been given OU status. We now await the result of Latios, but according to most, this could be the fine line between OU and Uber.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back