• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    LOL IT SHOULD SO BE:

Who should be President/Prime Minister/whatever, Latias or Latios?

Or...

If Latias and Latios were both politicians, what titles would they have? (eg. Treasurer, President, Minister for Education ect.)

I'm sure we'll get some funny answers for that. xD

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years

Definitely Latias.

If Latias and Latios were both politicians, what titles would they have? (eg. Treasurer, President, Minister for Education ect.)

Latias would probably be... Secretary of... Adorableness? Is that even a word? Ahh, who cares. It is now.

By the ways, that's assuming she didn't get to be president.

Latios would be the Secretary of Defense. It suits him.

On another note, I'm in a good mood. I was awake 'til about 2:30 last night watching Dragonball, so you can imagine i woke up rather late as well. Well, i was asleep on the couch, when a knock on the door woke me up.

Know who it was?

A guy from UPS with a nice big box.

And you know what that means.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

It's nowhere near perfect (heck, before now i've never even colored anything in by computer before) but I'm happy with it as a first try. tell me what you think, ok?

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice fanart you have, Commander_Latios. I will answer the topics now.
    Latios.

Latias will be the Treasurer. And Latios would be President.

~Rene~ :t025:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years

Latias all the way! Female president 4TW!

Latios, like said, should be secretary of defense. And if Latias didn't make the cut for prez, she could be treasurer! ("MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY!!!")

Definitely Latias.

Latias would probably be... Secretary of... Adorableness? Is that even a word? Ahh, who cares. It is now.

By the ways, that's assuming she didn't get to be president.

Latios would be the Secretary of Defense. It suits him.

On another note, I'm in a good mood. I was awake 'til about 2:30 last night watching Dragonball, so you can imagine i woke up rather late as well. Well, i was asleep on the couch, when a knock on the door woke me up.

Know who it was?

A guy from UPS with a nice big box.

And you know what that means.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

It's nowhere near perfect (heck, before now i've never even colored anything in by computer before) but I'm happy with it as a first try. tell me what you think, ok?

I like the beam! :3 Not to mention she's very expressive as well!

And pardon my ignorance to what should be very obvious, but what was in the box? ^^; Did it help in some way in your production of that image? :]

Commander_Latios

Years
    I like the beam! :3 Not to mention she's very expressive as well!

And pardon my ignorance to what should be very obvious, but what was in the box? ^^; Did it help in some way in your production of that image? :]

my new scanner, of course. It finally got here. just in time, too, I'd just finished drawing the original paper version the night before.

as for the beam, it's so easy. the first thing I learned how to do on photoshop (cause I'm a dragonball and star wars nerd. same trick works for lightsabers and beam attacks)

speakin' of lightsabers, that's next on my list, once I can drag myself away from Oblivion long enough to draw something.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been active recently, I have a summer class and I'm very busy. So... what's up? Cool fan-arts everyone. Maybe I should make one again...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Bah... I need to make more Lati fanart too. I've just been really lazy. Unless you count that one of Volta, Suki and a Farfetch'd I did on DeviantArt...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Oh yes, fanart is always welcomed and encouraged, since we don't see enough of them elsewhere! >:]

Paradoxically, I've just come across some pictures of the Latis in the PokéSpecial manga, have a look!

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0
    <- The bottom two are some of Latias's human forms!

Credits to Netkun.com

EDIT: Big news guys (for me at least)! Upon sorting the forums by replies, I've found out that we are in the top 5 threads in the Mixed Community Groups section with the most replies! Thanks for the support everyone! 8D

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Quite interesting indeed.

Well, I could try drawing the Lati's but after my horribly failed attempt at drawing Lucario a few months ago, I'm not sure if I can do it well enough...

I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to drawing.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Quite interesting indeed.

Well, I could try drawing the Lati's but after my horribly failed attempt at drawing Lucario a few months ago, I'm not sure if I can do it well enough...

I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to drawing.

Aw, go ahead! We won't bite! (much) I'm quite picky myself when it comes to how good my own art is... ^^; But as long as you practice and have fun with drawing, then you'll only get better!

One last pic before I head off for the night, here's one of the first pics I've drawn of Latias AND Latios in a LONG time, especially regarding any good pic of Latios. I've been wanting to replace that image on the front page for a long time, since I've greatly improved since then:

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Ha! Glad you got the hang of it. I mean you drawed Latios exceptionally! It took me some weeks to perfecting my Latios drawings. Except there's something missing, you forgot the right ear of Latios to emphasize 3-Dness. On the other side...Me like you're drawings! I Might be posting my art this week...

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Meh. I almost always draw Latias and Latios with only one ear showing. I usually throw off my perspective if I try to show both. Anyways, those pics are very hasty-looking. As in they produce a good sense of speed. However, if the Latis were more horizontally-oriented, I think it would enhance the effect a bit. They seem to be flying rather casually, lol.

Have a name for Latios yet? I noticed the red markings. Since Volta has yellow markings, I'm suspecting that's derived from electricity, so would red signify an affinity to fire?

EDIT: Wait....the markings match their eyes. So I could be completely off. Enlighten me, in either case.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    xP I PHAIL at Latios, I drew a birthday picture for Lily and I was like "LOL". xPP

But, I like Latias' human forms, her hair is quite interesting...

Commander_Latios

Years
    i quite like the human forms myself, particularly latias' new form.

I apologize that I haven't gotten that fanart, school's been heck, and then, the moment that settles down, I've started spearheading a war against "the barney bunch" on ffnet. Basically, I'm swamped. I wish I had a real latios to set on those morons. That'd be then end of the problem.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Meh. I almost always draw Latias and Latios with only one ear showing. I usually throw off my perspective if I try to show both. Anyways, those pics are very hasty-looking. As in they produce a good sense of speed. However, if the Latis were more horizontally-oriented, I think it would enhance the effect a bit. They seem to be flying rather casually, lol.

Have a name for Latios yet? I noticed the red markings. Since Volta has yellow markings, I'm suspecting that's derived from electricity, so would red signify an affinity to fire?

EDIT: Wait....the markings match their eyes. So I could be completely off. Enlighten me, in either case.

Well they are sort of flying casually ... enjoying the calm sea air. :3

You're also right about him. He is an avid fire-user, whose name happens to be Pairo. xD It was really hard coming up with a name pertaining to fire!

Yeah... It's kinda weird but nice looking. I wonder what's Latios' human form?

I have no idea. Latias like to make more close contact with humans (whether from playfulness or curiosity or something along those lines...) so they use their human forms more readily than Latios do.

First on page! wewt!

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I wonder what's Latios' human form?

I'd expect something similar to Latias, but the hair would be weird. He'd almost need some type of accessory like a hat or something to create the ear effect. I'm imagining a beanie with two white stripes resembling his ears. Or he could just have dark hair that kind of flairs up to look like his ears in his pokemon form. Otherwise, red eyes, blue and white jacket, and white cargo pants.

Oh and Babylon. The World Ends With You rocks. I'm almost finished as I play way too much video games.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hey all.

Nice avatar, Ratiasu. (I bet I'm a month or so too late...)

Actually no, more like a week-and-a-half. xD

I'd expect something similar to Latias, but the hair would be weird. He'd almost need some type of accessory like a hat or something to create the ear effect. I'm imagining a beanie with two white stripes resembling his ears. Or he could just have dark hair that kind of flairs up to look like his ears in his pokemon form. Otherwise, red eyes, blue and white jacket, and white cargo pants.

Oh and Babylon. The World Ends With You rocks. I'm almost finished as I play way too much video games.

Oh I dunno. I think they'd give him blue hair. For Latias, I think she usually dons pinkish-red hair. But it would probably be similiar to the ear style regardless.

I like the way they draw the Latis in the manga. Almost makes me want to track down an English copy (made in Singapore xD) and give it a read.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and nice avatar you have, Ratiasu-kun. Can we have a new topic now about Latias and Latios?

~Rene~ :t025:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back