• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
  • Yeah, 3D modelling is hard! ^_^;

Here is my current and first attempt at modelling Latias in 3D. And like I said, it's hard!

Yeah, B_Button_Member, its kinda frowned apon here at PC to double-post as they consider it spam.

btw, Latias, when holding Soul Dew, receives such a significant boost to her special stats, that she sorta becomes even in terms of SP.ATK and SP.DEF. Then again, when Latios holds Soul Dew, his SP.ATK can range into the 500s o.0 Yea, thus earning their Soul Dew/Uber status.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • Here are the pictures that didn't work with the links!

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Years
  • ...that second one... it's just... bleh.

On a different subject entirely, I'm off to India for the last few weeks of summer. And I'm going to be taking notes on 250 pages of human civilization theory through the process.

I wonder if Latias ever had to take notes...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Which do you think is better Latias or Latios both at level 100 and the same move sets?
    I will say Latios. Because it has a good special attack and speed. It's good in battles.

~Rene~ :t025:

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I couldn't really imagine it without chuckling to myself :)

Which do you think is better Latias or Latios both at level 100 and the same move sets?

Depends of what they are holding in the end(*cough* Soul Dew *cough*). They are both proficient in battle in my opinion through for Soul Dew-less pokemon Latios would probably edge out Latias on the ability to do damage.

Well since I can't make use of Soul Dew myself...i'll have the second closest thing...a can of Mountain Dew :P

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Cute Latis pictures, B_button_member. Anyway, here's another picture of Latias:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Is this picture posted before?

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • Can I join? I adore the Lati@s, the Lati@s movie is probably my favourite of the Pokemon movies. I like Latios better but I like to battle with Latias better as I prefer her more defensive stats.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Here are the pictures that didn't work with the links!

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Hm, not bad. That second one ... yeah ... bleh xD

...that second one... it's just... bleh.

On a different subject entirely, I'm off to India for the last few weeks of summer. And I'm going to be taking notes on 250 pages of human civilization theory through the process.

Ooh! Have fun in India! (I think) I dont think Latias ever needs to take notes! She's a Pokémon! Unless she transformed into a human and went to school or something! o.0 I wouldnt do that!

Cute Latis pictures, B_button_member. Anyway, here's another picture of Latias:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Is this picture posted before?

Yeah, ^_^ I think that one has been posted before! ...numerous times!

Can I join? I adore the Lati@s, the Lati@s movie is probably my favourite of the Pokemon movies. I like Latios better but I like to battle with Latias better as I prefer her more defensive stats.

Sure you can! Welcomez!

EDIT: Hey everybody! Tons o' new ranks!

Madii-Chan > LatiLoverEX
    X ScizoR X > Active Member
    B_Button_Member > Active Member
    Double 7 > Experienced Member

Last edited:
    Years
  • EDIT: Hey everybody! Tons o' new ranks!

Madii-Chan > LatiLoverEX

yeah i'm a active member :)

hey i'm from india! well acutally my parents are but after i was born i went to india and i am in one of the highest ranks i india :P... so yeah
    well now i live in america so dont expect to see me there :P

srry for going off-topic here's a pic:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Whoa. I'm gone for 3 days, and blam! Gyash!

Anyways, congrats to you guys for your new rankings! Whoo! And my new rank >w< And to Specter, we'll see you soon!

Some of those pictures are awesome, guys! But, that one from Double 7 (that second one...)... WTF? I mean... It's really weird..

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Hm, not bad. That second one ... yeah ... bleh xD

Ooh! Have fun in India! (I think) I dont think Latias ever needs to take notes! She's a Pokémon! Unless she transformed into a human and went to school or something! o.0 I wouldnt do that!

Yeah, ^_^ I think that one has been posted before! ...numerous times!

Sure you can! Welcomez!

EDIT: Hey everybody! Tons o' new ranks!

Madii-Chan > LatiLoverEX
    Okay, I see. And congrats to the members for having their new rankings. Did I go up to the next rank now, Ratiasu-kun? Because I am active at your club.

yeah i'm a active member :)

hey i'm from india! well acutally my parents are but after i was born i went to india and i am in one of the highest ranks i india :P... so yeah
    well now i live in america so dont expect to see me there :P

srry for going off-topic here's a pic:
    The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0
    Nice Laitas picture, X ScizoR X. I think she is using Psychic to bring Ash and the others somewhere, am I right?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Okay, I see. And congrats to the members for having their new rankings. Did I go up to the next rank now, Ratiasu-kun? Because I am active at your club.

Not yet! Please be patient! ^_^; You see, the more you move up in rank, the harder the next rank is to achieve, so it'll take a little longer to get your next rank than it took for your previous rank!

Nice Laitas picture, X ScizoR X. I think she is using Psychic to bring Ash and the others somewhere, am I right?

Whoa, thats a widescreen one! Thats a snapshot from the Japanese movie!

Actually Latias is "sightsharing" with Latios, a nifty little trick they can do, where Latios flies somewhere else, and when they activate sightsharing, Latias, and those she chooses around her, can see the world through Latios's eyes.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Not yet! Please be patient! ^_^; You see, the more you move up in rank, the harder the next rank is to achieve, so it'll take a little longer to get your next rank than it took for your previous rank!

Whoa, thats a widescreen one! Thats a snapshot from the Japanese movie!

Actually Latias is "sightsharing" with Latios, a nifty little trick they can do, where Latios flies somewhere else, and when they activate sightsharing, Latias, and those she chooses around her, can see the world through Latios's eyes.
    Sorry, I will be patient. I see and I have the Latis movie at home. I know it's off-topic.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • hey guys I got a new topic

Latias and latios reality

Just think if they were real! Latios and Latias! It's a subject that will have no doubt getting a lot of replies!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and I will answer the topic.
    Latias and Latios reality. Just think if they were real! Latios and Latias! It's a subject that will have no doubt getting a lot of replies!
    I am not sure if Latias and Latios are real.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back