• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    I'M BACK

I'M BACK! :badsmile:
    Yeah yeah, I'm awesome and you all missed me greatly.
    But I got a 360 for christmas and I haven't played pokemanz in months! Haaaaaalo 3 *twitch*

Years
    Bye everyone. Today I was really sick because of my chemo and I started puking up blood and stomach acid. My mom is refusing to take me to the hospital because she doesn't have enough common sense to take me to the hospital since I am puking blood which isn't a side effect of chemo. Now my mom is taking away my computer and everything else because I was puking and couldn't go to school. I am grounded for having cancer. Bye everyone. ;~;

Today is my last day online.

She said I am grounded for at least a month.

I hate her. Forever. I will never forgive her. She is punishing me for something out of my control. If there is a hell, she will burn in it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh what?! Nooo! She should have taken you to hospital! If something like that happens you need to got to the hospital. D: I can't believe she didn't do that. And she grounded you...

Well I do hope you going to be alright, t.A.T.u. ;_; And maybe you will get to return here. Hope you feel better. I am going to miss you. I been seeing you around and you are pretty cool. I hope your mom will come to her senses and ungrounded you. And take care of you. Because that is her job! Well see ya. ;_;

Years
    Bye everyone. Today I was really sick because of my chemo and I started puking up blood and stomach acid. My mom is refusing to take me to the hospital because she doesn't have enough common sense to take me to the hospital since I am puking blood which isn't a side effect of chemo. Now my mom is taking away my computer and everything else because I was puking and couldn't go to school. I am grounded for having cancer. Bye everyone. ;~;

I hate her. Forever. I will never forgive her. She is punishing me for something out of my control. If there is a hell, she will burn in it.
    That's insane. Call 9-1-1 yourself.

We hope we'll see you again soon, whenever you have internet again, and good luck with your cancer treatment. I'll pray for you. (Regardless of whether you place any value on that. .__.)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Sorry, I've been quite busy recently. I hope to become more active here!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021

Oh my GOD, that's HORRIBLE! >:O

How dare your mom do that.
    I ought to find out where you live, and slap your mother senseless, at least until she gets SOME common sense and takes you to the hospital.

I really hope you feel better, Helios(I liked Helios Neri better), and hope to see you come back. :<

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years

That is the stupidest reason to ground someone I have ever seen... and the most selfish. Well, she did a terrible thing by refusing to take you to the hospital since that's where common sense usually kicks in. :S Like MetalMario said, you should call 911 (If that's what it is up there) yourself.

I hope you somehow get on sometime because you seem like a great member. Eh... it's a shame that you supported PC only to be grounded and have the computer taken away like that.

I hope you can come back sometime.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    t.A.T.u said:

Tatu, we didn't really know each other that well, but thats one retarded way to lose your computer. I would call 911 yourself since your mom won't do it.

Coughing up blood is usaully a sign of cancer or internal bleeding, which pretty much sucks. :(

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'M BAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK! Or should I say honey I'm home? :(

Finally recovered from this whatever-it-is illness, I hated getting sucker punched by it right after vacation. >_> Well, yeah, anyway gotta see some of the damage that has gone on, hope you guys weren't too bad while I was away. D:

Hi, hey, all that jazz. Beachy's around.

Last edited:

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    HEY! Glad to see you back and feeling better! Hope it didn't hit you that hard as there is nothing worse than being ill just after having such a relaxing vacation! Once again its nice to see you back and i bet you have alot of reports when you first logged on as it has been a bit rough without you!

Oh and saw your reply on Volknerz welcome topic and i'd just like to say sorry about that! It's ironic that i tell so many people to follow the rules yet i slip up and end up doing just the opposite! Note to self i have no right to try and tell other people what to do!
    (leave that to the mods....Just kidding) *hides*

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    I'm sorry to have to go so soon, but I must. Anyways, I'm having some intestinal troubles at the moment. Also, my aunt has tumors in her pelvis. It's just for health reasons. I'll be on throughout the day and probably some tomorrow. Just letting you know if I'm not here, I'm probably on the toilet, or worrying about my aunt. So, wish me luck. And, God, please, let my aunt live.

-Sigh- I hope everything's going to be alright...

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    I'm sorry to have to go so soon, but I must. Anyways, I'm having some intestinal troubles at the moment. Also, my aunt has tumors in her pelvis. It's just for health reasons. I'll be on throughout the day and probably some tomorrow. Just letting you know if I'm not here, I'm probably on the toilet, or worrying about my aunt. So, wish me luck. And, God, please, let my aunt live.

-Sigh- I hope everything's going to be alright...

I feel for you! I hope you will be ok and you aunt as well as i don't know what i would do if my aunt passed away! I will pray for you (even though im not really religious) and i will hope that you will get better and hope your aunt lives! By the way it would be best if you try cheer her up if she is feeling down as that would probally make both of you feel better! Well anyway hope to see you come back ok and hopefully with good news!

See you around!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I hope you and your aunt will be alright RaiRai-kun. I know how it is to witness a sickness in the family. It isn't fun at all. Well I will pray for you and speed up to a nice recovery so you can come back here. ^^ And I hope your aunt will recover too.

WELCOME BACK RYAN! Wow you been away for quite sometime. Glad you are back safe and sound. ^_^

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    I never thought I would be saying it but I am leaving! I have alot of stuff going on and I want to let it all go back to normal.......anyways when I come back I am going to be a different person! This is a big step forward in my life and I thank you all for being there for me! The next time you see me I am going to be stronger!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back