• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Maybe I won't either! The Friend Triangle is breaking down fast Lyulf! We must take Action! First ~E_M_Y~ (Who may regret their decision in the Immediate Future to leave us) and now us!

:t152:

I know! I wish I didnt have to leave but Its for a week and I doont have internet at homs :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, it's sad to see you both leave, Lyulf and Marksmen.

Good luck on your exams, Lyulf. Hope you can come back very soon!

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Hey everyone....I just got back from virginia but i feel like i'm getting to old for pokemon i am going to give my game to my Brother Zach(SPAMKINGOFSIAM) i might log in from time to time just to see whats up and i con't know what my bro will do maybe he will keep playing and stay active i don't know bye everyone.... if i decide to come back ill post a message in the new users/welcome back thread k but until then farethewell everyone

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Er, yeah. I'm going away on holidays for a week on Sunday, so you can all expect my activity to be non-existent for the next couple of days.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm sorry you feel you're getting too old for Pokemon, ShadowWind. However, there are quite a few members around this forum who don't, yet they stick around. If you haven't already noticed, there are quite a few sections dedicated to mediums other than Pokemon, perhaps you would like to check them out before making your final decision?

Whatever you decided to do, I hope you find happiness in it.

Er, yeah. I'm going away on holidays for a week on Sunday, so you can all expect my activity to be non-existent for the next couple of days.

Well have a great time on your holidays, Rekhyt!
    Sure wish I was able to go somewhere right now. xD

Be careful while traveling!

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Ah, you are quite the famous member around here, Caerus. I have read your name in many places.
    (It's quite a shame that I never got to know you.)

Well, everyone needs a break. Like I said to someone else earlier, it's next to impossible to be a happy go-lucky forum-frequenter 24/7/365(6).
    Personally, I just hope someone with a reputation as positive as yours would never leave permanently.

Take care.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, it is sad to..er...read...that your not going to be on as much any more. :<
    Well, it is a good thing your not leaving permanently. :>

I hope to still see you around the forum, posting, making blogs, etc.
    Like what Hiidoran said, everyone needs a break. Take your time and think about your decision hard.

Anyways, Good Day~

theclaw

Haruhi Mania
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I didn't mean to go anywhere. But the site had been inaccessible for a while.

Maybe the server upgrade hasn't been noticed by my ISP? I finally discovered that setting the hosts file to redirect the site's IP to its URL works. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    While I personally have no idea how one would go about performing a process such as the one you just described, I am glad that you found your way back to the forums! xD

I really didn't think the server changes had to be recognized by an ISP in order to function, but it seems you figured it all out.

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity, Theclaw. Hope you have a fun time.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh noes! No Derk for weeeks!!!! :[
    But, school is good. Then you can pass and live in your house alday, getting a diploma on the intarnetz! 8D
    Bye, Derky.

Oh, and bye, Kevin. See you soon.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome back, Ryukotsei!
    Hope you find the community to be much the same as you left it.
    (Should be, you weren't gone too long. xD)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Fall brake starts today and I'll be in Cleveland till Monday, so I may or may not be posting, it depends if the hotel will give us internet on default or not, so for now, I'm going to be absent, from around 10AM today-Monday morning

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Fall brake starts today and I'll be in Cleveland till Monday, so I may or may not be posting, it depends if the hotel will give us internet on default or not, so for now, I'm going to be absent, from around 10AM today-Monday morning
    Hey cool, have fun in Cleveland. And I dunno if you want the hotel to have Wi-Fi. For one you might get PC, but you'll lose vacation experiences. XD; Have fun, whatever you do there.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hey cool, have fun in Cleveland. And I dunno if you want the hotel to have Wi-Fi. For one you might get PC, but you'll lose vacation experiences. XD; Have fun, whatever you do there.

Turns out id does, so I've returned. Oh and BeachBoy, no I won't because I'm going to be mainly cooped up watching model UN.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    My baby girl may be born tomorrow, if she isn't by my doctor appointment tommorow they'll put me into labor. Expect at least 2 weeks of absence.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    My baby girl may be born tomorrow, if she isn't by my doctor appointment tommorow they'll put me into labor. Expect at least 2 weeks of absence.
    Wow, congratulations, Rachellder!

I wish you all the luck in the world during your labor and I hope you don't lose too much sleep during those first couple of weeks. xD

Take care now, come back when you and your new baby are good and settled in.
    (Don't worry, we'll be here when you get back. xD)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    SM's leaving forever!!!!!!!!!! Jus kidding I love you guys

But I am however, gonna be absent for about 4 days, because even though Marching Season's over, we're going to Las Vegas for one more competition. I don't think I'll have computer access there. I'll b back in 4 days.

-Keep it Metal while I'm gone.

Peace.

-SM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back