• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well, my camera decided to die so no photos. :[

BUT IS ME BEING BACK GOOD ENOUGH?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well, I guess it's official, I'm leaving PC.
    I don't really want to discuss why I'm leaving...
    And, I don't know if I'm ever coming back.
    Well, I'm gonna miss you all, especially Michael, Lucy, Kimberly and Pokedra. <333
    Bye then...
    You're going to leave ;_; aww that's too bad lolli. We'll miss you!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Well, I'm gonna miss you all, especially Michael, Lucy, Kimberly and Pokedra. <333
    Bye then...
    NOOOO Alex T.T

We'll miss you alot :(

Good luck!

Hopefully you can come back to PC sometime ;)

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • I'm leaving for a while. Maybe a month, maybe half a year.

I've been putting a lot of effort into this place and it's all backfired. I'd be much better off putting that effort somewhere where it's actually wanted.

Good luck with whatever you people decide to do.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I'm leaving for a while. Maybe a month, maybe half a year.

I've been putting a lot of effort into this place and it's all backfired. I'd be much better off putting that effort somewhere where it's actually wanted.

Well, I disagree with your decision, Neiteio. But I do hope wherever you go, you do achieve that sense of stability and comfort.

I for one, even if I had to edit some of your posts from time to time, actually enjoyed your presence here on PC. You gave me quite a bit of laughs with some of your hilarious posts in P-General, and other forums. It's a shame things can affect people so much; not degrading your character, but I honestly feel that "backfire" (I'm assuming it's rep) you think you're getting isn't that huge of a deal. But in the end, we find ourselves on the internet to enjoy things. And if the ride isn't fun for you, why bother?

I'm sure wherever you go you'll have people laughing, Neiteio. Good luck~

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Well, I guess it's official, I'm leaving PC.
    Bye then...

I'm a little late. ;_;

I'll miss you too, Alex. I hope someday you decide to drop back in and see me.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Bye then...
    I'm sad, Alex. Q___Q

Why do you have to leave???
    I'm leaving for a while. Maybe a month, maybe half a year.

I know why your upset with this place, Neiteio, but you just have to pull through. I did and I'm still here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Guess what guys, I'm back. I DIDN'T MAKE IT. I missed you all so much. <3333333
    So yuh, I'm officially back, guyz. <333
    And new theme is uber sexy. 8D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm leaving PC I don't know if I'll come back when I was told on here that I have no potentle in my fan fics it hurt my feelings and makes me feel that I'm an idiot that should just stop writing fan fics and maybe I should some of the people here should take into consideration that maybe the person that wrote the fan fic is new to writing them. Well any way goodbye everyone.

Years
  • I'm leaving PC I don't know if I'll come back when I was told on here that I have no potentle in my fan fics it hurt my feelings and makes me feel that I'm an idiot that should just stop writing fan fics and maybe I should some of the people here should take into consideration that maybe the person that wrote the fan fic is new to writing them. Well any way goodbye everyone.

You need to be more willing to take constructive criticism. I agree that what ShinjisLover said about seeing "no potential" was too harsh, but this is hardly the right way to respond. Plus, being new to writing fanfiction is no excuse for having a large number of glaring syntax and grammar errors. If you'll allow me to assume that you hail from an Anglophone country, then by age 17 you will have had a massive amount of teaching in regards to grammar, spelling and the English language in general. It'd be nigh on impossible to pass any essay if it's written in the same manner as your above post. If you're not a native English speaker then I'll humbly apologise, and point out that writing in a non-native language is probably too great a step at this moment in time. =/

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    well, most of u dont know me, but im leaving pokecommunity.
    u guys dont need to know why though. its some personal and life issues...

Alec_

Years
  • well, most of u dont know me, but im leaving pokecommunity.
    u guys dont need to know why though. its some personal and life issues...
    Well cya~. I hope that you would fix that problem. ( i know it's a problem XD). Goodluck with it. Just be Brave!~. :>

~Fairytales.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016

Kagura

..what?
    Years
  • I am leaving this forum sadly, I feel insulted by a Moderator, and got warned for simply directing a user to a proper forum.

I would like to thank you all for your time here and giving me a place to express my views, opinions, and letting me share my views with the community. I'm not complaining or wanting to cause a scene, I'm just taking a leave because I no longer feel comfortable here.

Once again, thank you for your time. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back