• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello everyone here at PC!

It's been FOREVER since I've been here on the forums, and I really want to get back into it. I see so many new/changed names, so I hardly recognize anyone. If any of you do not know who I am, I'm NintendoQueen or NQ and I joined PC back in 2012. I miss this place. <3

We haven't met yet, but welcome back to the forums, and it's nice to meet you! I do hope you'll have more fun second time around! And I hope things are going well for you. :]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
(Don't know if this is the right place to post) I'm not new to this Forums, I had a Old Account and that is Pelipper_Zachary, Unfortunately, My Old Account's Password expired and I forced to Create a new Account.
but Anyway, Until I get my Pelipper_Zachary Account back, I'll be using this Account for now, But you can Still call me Zachary though.
and Yes I know the Rules and everything.

Years
And sadly here I am posting again to inform my activity will be on a reduction state again. My computer has been overheating which some of you know has plagued my activity in the past, and with the hot weather I've been suffering in Sydney lately (even more worse considering a record-breaking heatwave weekend is starting today) I have to scale back activity again since I will likely not be able to use the internet until things improve.

So yeah, not going to be a lot of me for a while.

Years
Just also have to point out that my computer's overheating shutdowns have been getting common again so my computer will need to go in for servicing again until it's fixed, or I get a replacement.

The internet cafe is sadly no longer an option for me (I feel uncomfortable around them now due to my noise issues) so this means I will be out of action entirely from all corners of the internet starting sometime next week.

SuicuneAngel08

Dancing On Water
Years
Good-Bye!

I'M LEAVING THIS WEBSITE. IT'S NOT GOING SO WELL FOR ME AT THE MOMENT. MY SIGNATURE GOT REPORTED FOR BEING TOO BIG & I WASN'T GETTING MUCH ACTIVITY IN MY THREADS. I'M TOO FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW & STRESSED OUT! NO ONE IS TO BLAME. I REALLY ENJOYED BEING A MEMBER ON HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE ON HERE. IT'S BETTER IF I LEAVE THIS WEBSITE. I'M SO SORRY! THIS IS MY FINAL LEAVE "GOOD-BYE!"

SuicuneAngel08

Dancing On Water
Years
I'm Leaving this website. I'm sorry. No one is to Blame. I'm just not happy being on here anymore. I request to have this account of mine to be removed from here please. I'm so sorry again for Leaving here. I feel unsafe on here! You can Follow me on Twitter though if you'd like. My username address is: HollyBear009. I have Facebook too, but my family has it also and will get mad at me if they see that i've added in you as my Facebook Friend. They'll say "Do you know this person?" Then they'd make me remove you from my Facebook Friend. They still say "Don't talk to people you don't really know." I added in some of their Facebook Friends & they made me remove them, even though i've met them! My brother got mad at me for adding in one of his good high school friends who i met before. My brother got mad that i became friends with that one good friend of his & i was told to remove them. My family won't let me be your facebook friend, but it's fine if you want to Follow me on Twitter. I apologize for all of this! I'm gonna Leave this website now. I apologize again for all of this! Like I said, i'm not blaming anyone for me Leaving here. It's no one's fault. I just don't think that being on here is safe anymore. And it's not working out so well for me being on here too. Good-Bye! Thank You for being kind to me while i was on here. I mean that in a good way. Good-Bye! I'll Miss all of you! *tears up, ready to cry*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'M LEAVING THIS WEBSITE. IT'S NOT GOING SO WELL FOR ME AT THE MOMENT. MY SIGNATURE GOT REPORTED FOR BEING TOO BIG & I WASN'T GETTING MUCH ACTIVITY IN MY THREADS. I'M TOO FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW & STRESSED OUT! NO ONE IS TO BLAME. I REALLY ENJOYED BEING A MEMBER ON HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE ON HERE. IT'S BETTER IF I LEAVE THIS WEBSITE. I'M SO SORRY! THIS IS MY FINAL LEAVE "GOOD-BYE!"
I'm sorry you feel that way. Having a too big signature is an easy mistake, and nobody will look down on you for it. I hope you will have a good time somewhere else, if you don't return to PC.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
My laptop charger has died again. That means I will be without a laptop for a while. TT___TT It also means that I'll be using my dad's computer until at least the first of the month as well. Not like it matters since you guys are still going to see me. XD

Years
My computer will be planned to go in for servicing tomorrow to attempt to fix my overheating issues, so don't expect to see or hear from me anywhere on the net for a while.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My laptop charger has died again. That means I will be without a laptop for a while. TT___TT It also means that I'll be using my dad's computer until at least the first of the month as well. Not like it matters since you guys are still going to see me. XD
Hope you'll still be around yea haha. But also that you'll be able to get a new charger soon!

My computer will be planned to go in for servicing tomorrow to attempt to fix my overheating issues, so don't expect to see or hear from me anywhere on the net for a while.
Well that's good at least! I hope you'll be back soon c: Access PC from phone in the meantime? I do that a lot.

pkmin3033

Didn't think I'd ever be back, but life is nothing if not full of surprises. Guess I'll be around here and there from time to time.

Years
*Dun dun dunnnnnn* The don Daddy has returned!
Oh wait No one cares lol but yeah. I've hopped back on here. Hoping to find a community of ppl to nerd out with this time around. Ps i love sports and anime:D ps ps i also have a YT channel and would love to connect with others who do aa well.

Years
Soooo my PC just got repaired yesterday and now I found out that i got exams for some thing ahhhhhh xD I'll not be around PC till start of next month *sigh*

Ja ne mina o/

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Well...kinda. Here and there. Probably won't be going on posting sprees or being super sociable again or anything. Just...around.

I might have started playing HeartGold again although I never finished Sun because I just couldn't stand it haha

pkmin3033

aw :< I thought SM was cool but... I guess the games don't really fancy some people.
I just didn't like being stopped literally every five minutes by one-dimensional characters who in any other game would have been travelling with me as party members or at least NPCs and would have had proper development and actually contributed to some sort of meaningful dialogue, rather than just telling me what they were doing and what I ought to be doing...it really broke the immersion for me. It was the biggest problem I had with XY too, only multiplied by about fifty, since your "friends" in that didn't doggedly pursue you every step of the way. I didn't mind the trials or anything...they were basically outdoor Gyms with slightly different tasks. Some of the new mons were OK. Gameplay was alright. Just that incessant hand-holding...lemme go explore Alola by myself already, damnit!

Should probably talk about this in the SM section woops

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
Umm... hi. It's been a long time. I'd say a few months. I was always awful with being active on forums, but I got caught up with school and other stuff. Also I ended up getting a new laptop and couldn't remember my login. Anyways hi, I'm back... for the very few who know me lol. I'll try to be more active this time. For realsies.

Also wow this site changed a lot. I was honestly a little lost when I logged in.

Back