• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Okay, update on my absence.

I am actually going to be on hiatus for an indefinite period, so I can refocus myself. I have been known for being a fun person, but I've been succumbing to deadly sins along with life stuff such as my mother getting sick (which explains my terrible attitude as of late) and having to focus on finding a job.

It was fun PC, but now I need to focus on other parts of my life. Farewell for now.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

I am actually going to be on hiatus for an indefinite period, so I can refocus myself. I have been known for being a fun person, but I've been succumbing to deadly sins along with life stuff such as my mother getting sick (which explains my terrible attitude as of late) and having to focus on finding a job.

It was fun PC, but now I need to focus on other parts of my life. Farewell for now.

Owh... Hikari, I hope you'll feeling better soon, okay? We'll be here if you're ready to come back anytime! :)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years

Ouch. That has to be the saddest goodbye I've seen.

Also, in other news, exams start tomorrow. My activity will be quite scarce during these days.

Starry Windy

Years
Guys, I want to tell you that I will be on hiatus for quite some time. You see, in a few more days, I will be taking a trip to celebrate Chinese New Year. Plus, I thought I need some refresher for a while, so even though I'm still active in Windvisible mode right now, I might not visiting for a while starting in 27th, partly due to being in another city. However, expect me to be back at around early February, so I wish you an early 恭喜发财 (Gong Xi Fa Cai), and see you next time, PC :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Guys, I want to tell you that I will be on hiatus for quite some time. You see, in a few more days, I will be taking a trip to celebrate Chinese New Year. Plus, I thought I need some refresher for a while, so even though I'm still active in Windvisible mode right now, I might not visiting for a while starting in 27th, partly due to being in another city. However, expect me to be back at around early February, so I wish you an early 恭喜发财 (Gong Xi Fa Cai), and see you next time, PC :)

No prob! You have fun. <33

Chinese New Year seems like an amazing celebration; I've been always interested in Chinese culture and such. <33 Anywho, we'll be still right here when you get back, so don't worry about us. ^^

Years
Kept you waiting, huh?

Oops! Back again! Been doing some traveling and been more than a bit busy so I haven't been on for a couple months or so. I think. Right? Right. Anways I think I'm up for another go, yeah?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Kept you waiting, huh?

Oops! Back again! Been doing some traveling and been more than a bit busy so I haven't been on for a couple months or so. I think. Right? Right. Anways I think I'm up for another go, yeah?
Welcome back! Hope you're feeling fresh and eager (:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Taking a little break from the Internet to get around to dealing with more pressing/stressful matters. Back in a few fortnights or so.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Kept you waiting, huh?

Oh, I've seen you around; welcome back! <33 Good to see you again. ^^

Taking a little break from the Internet to get around to dealing with more pressing/stressful matters. Back in a few fortnights or so.

No problem! Take the time you need; we hope you'll be able to join us again soon. :]

Starry Windy

Years
Mmkay, so it's been February in my area now, and even though I'm not starting to get fully active again until a few more days to break out from Windvisible atm (well, I still need more time to get ready, not to mention having some rest after all the trip), I want to let all of you know that at least, I'm back for now :)

So, I may have only been "gone" for a few weeks, but during that time I realized how much I missed this place. Guess I'm back for now.

I'm glad you're back, Hikari! I hope you're feeling better now, mmkay? ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Mmkay, so it's been February in my area now, and even though I'm not starting to get fully active again until a few more days to break out from Windvisible atm (well, I still need more time to get ready, not to mention having some rest after all the trip), I want to let all of you know that at least, I'm back for now :)

Welcome back! Did you have fun celebrating Chinese New Year? <33

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Hello everyone here at PC!

It's been FOREVER since I've been here on the forums, and I really want to get back into it. I see so many new/changed names, so I hardly recognize anyone. If any of you do not know who I am, I'm NintendoQueen or NQ and I joined PC back in 2012. I miss this place. <3

Years
Hello everyone here at PC!

It's been FOREVER since I've been here on the forums, and I really want to get back into it. I see so many new/changed names, so I hardly recognize anyone. If any of you do not know who I am, I'm NintendoQueen or NQ and I joined PC back in 2012. I miss this place. <3

I definitely remember your name. Have fun hopefully getting back into the swing of things!

Back