• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Hey guys, just dialing in to give you guys a little heads up. I'll be away for a bit - say a week to a week and a half, and would be at best very inactive during that period. I'll be back, though, and will start posting round the forums when I can get back to it. In the meantime, ciao! I'll miss you guys. ^_^

Well good luck with your real life stuff, that always prioritizes over PC. I'm sure you'll be back on PC before you know it, and don't worry I'm sure your Psychic-type club's activity can still keep up.

Okay, last week was so intense, but now I'm back in action! :)

No wonder you haven't posted at all the last week, but at least you got through it. Glad to see you back again Windy!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Alright, this is something i've been thinking about for a little while, but now that the Carnival of Horrors event is done, it's time for me to take a leave from PC for a little bit. ...Well, maybe not necessarily a leave, but my activity will be significantly lower.

Right now my real life matters need focusing, like college with some grueling assignments coming up, and I can't really do that with this forum distracting me from them on a regular basis. However, I can assure that i'll be back in full in time for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's release.

I will still pay some attention to the forum-wide events like the Favorite Pokémon Tournament and Year of Gaming, and I may still post challenge updates should I have any to offer. And I may go to the Battle Server and the Trade Corner IRC chat to say hi to certain people. But in the meantime, I have been on another (smaller) Pokémon forum that Synerjee and Sheep are mods at, so they'll see me there considerably more for the time, and I want to get to know that place more than I do.

So, events and such notwithstanding, I guess I will see you guys November 21st at the latest.

Years
  • Hi all!

I've been away for a while, but I've been back getting into Pokemon lately, so expect to start seeing me around again :)

Oh I surely remember you, and great to see the Pokemon interest has sparked again. Welcome back and hopefully you can stick around longer this time!

Alright, this is something i've been thinking about for a little while, but now that the Carnival of Horrors event is done, it's time for me to take a leave from PC for a little bit. ...Well, maybe not necessarily a leave, but my activity will be significantly lower.

Right now my real life matters need focusing, like college with some grueling assignments coming up, and I can't really do that with this forum distracting me from them on a regular basis. However, I can assure that i'll be back in full in time for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's release.

I will still pay some attention to the forum-wide events like the Favorite Pokémon Tournament and Year of Gaming, and I may still post challenge updates should I have any to offer. And I may go to the Battle Server and the Trade Corner IRC chat to say hi to certain people. But in the meantime, I have been on another (smaller) Pokémon forum that Synerjee and Sheep are mods at, so they'll see me there considerably more for the time, and I want to get to know that place more than I do.

So, events and such notwithstanding, I guess I will see you guys November 21st at the latest.

Well, good luck with your exams and hanging out with that new forum buddy, but at least you'll still be here for a few things and I'm sure you'll be back in full swing just in time for the big release of OR/AS! Just remember your girl Nichole will be thinking of you okay?

- Hikamaru

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    So I used to go by New Eden, decided I wanted to leave for good (I decided that I would make it impossible for me to recover my account to eliminate all urges of wanting to come back) and something I thought was extremely unlikely happened: I missed the site and the people that frequent it, so I decided I wanted to come back... this isn't the way I wanted but this'll do (I put my other account onto a random arse password and gave it a 10 minute mail.)

So yeah. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • So I used to go by New Eden, decided I wanted to leave for good (I decided that I would make it impossible for me to recover my account to eliminate all urges of wanting to come back) and something I thought was extremely unlikely happened: I missed the site and the people that frequent it, so I decided I wanted to come back... this isn't the way I wanted but this'll do (I put my other account onto a random arse password and gave it a 10 minute mail.)

So yeah. :)

Oh I remember you! Good to see you reconsidered your decision to leave all that time ago, because in my eyes PC is a forum anyone will want to come back to because there's so much to do that one shall never be bored.

Anyways, welcome back and hopefully I'll see you 'round again!

- Hikamaru

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I've not been here for quite a bunch of timez, lol.
    So RAWR, i'm back guys! xD
    :D
    And i'm happy to! I might take small breaks before big exams or events, but i'll try to be here!

Years
  • I've not been here for quite a bunch of timez, lol.
    So RAWR, i'm back guys! xD
    :D
    And i'm happy to! I might take small breaks before big exams or events, but i'll try to be here!

That's great you've gotten real life stuff out the way for now, so happy to see you hanging out again!

- Hikamaru

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Well good luck with your real life stuff, that always prioritizes over PC. I'm sure you'll be back on PC before you know it, and don't worry I'm sure your Psychic-type club's activity can still keep up.

No wonder you haven't posted at all the last week, but at least you got through it. Glad to see you back again Windy!

- Hikamaru

Thanks Hikamaru!

I'm back, and hopefully nothing'll pop up anytime soon. Really looking forward to experiencing PC again, and interacting with everyone. It's good to be back. ^^

Years
  • Well I guess you can say i'm "back", I really tried to keep off the site to a better degree but it hasn't worked out, and here I am again. I've taken care of some of the important parts of my college work, things have settled down a bit so I guess I can be back here in full. So yeah.

Years
  • Well I guess you can say i'm "back", I really tried to keep off the site to a better degree but it hasn't worked out, and here I am again. I've taken care of some of the important parts of my college work, things have settled down a bit so I guess I can be back here in full. So yeah.

Well that's nice to see you're getting active again bud. Hopefully you can keep at it because it'd be sad to lose one of my fave Pokemon challengers!

Holy Crap!!, I've been gone for 4 and a half years...What'd I miss?

Everything is different....

I was definitely not around PC back then, so this is the first time either of us are seeing each other. And I can say a lot has changed since 2010, as you'll notice as you look around. Have fun getting active again Kenneth!

- Hikamaru

Back