• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: The Many Legends of Gary Oak (Complete)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Some mid-week tips for Rotom Rally:

1. Hit B near the end of the countdown for a boost right at the start.
    2. Let go of the control stick just before running into a Pokemon. Turns a long spinout into a short one. At the very end of the short spinout, hit B for a boost. Takes some practice to get a hang of.

Might sound counterintuitive to purposefully run into Pokemon. Enables your boost to begin charging when you spinout. Allows you to take some shortcuts instead of the winding path the balloons take you on.

Recommends watching this video. Followed its route. (Deviated sometimes because of Pokemon spawns.)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

The Fourth Legend: Tile Puzzle

Arcanine Scramble.png

Builds most legends off of noteworthy accomplishments. Passes the story around and embellishes parts. Becomes unrecognizable after a time. Centers around something more subtle this time.

Have you ever taken a look at Gary Oak's Pokemon? Owned an Eevee before. Evolved into an Umbreon since. Vouches for Gary's kindness towards his Pokemon. Devised several games with his Pokemon. Shares one such favorite of his.

The goal: Score 9904 points in Tile Puzzle on Unlimited difficulty in X / Y / Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire.

Hits scores this high around 20 completed puzzles, if you were curious. Use any Pokemon you want for the minigame, also.

Please post your scores before Monday, March 25 at noon Eastern Standard Time.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Offers a few quick Tile Puzzle tips:
    • Always swaps two pieces with each other. Should lock in two pieces or none with every move. Recommends switching the pieces back if you are incorrect. (Happens pretty often.)
    • Pick simple, recognizable Pokemon as your background. Recalls using Wigglytuff as one of the three. Occasionally snapped two pieces in by knowing where one piece on the Pokemon should be.
    • Watch the initial shuffle. Look for pieces in the middle that barely move. (Finds those easiest to remember.) Deal with those first. After that, work on the corners and edges.

Good luck. Disliked this minigame when X/Y first came out. Grew to appreciate it after getting bored with Head It and Berry Master. Entered this one with practice, unlike all the previous legends. Does not know if this is a good score or not. (Played until the first 20 completed puzzles score. Missed a personal best by 4 points.) Never felt particularly strong at puzzles.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

The Fifth Legend: Magnificent Miner

Gary Oak Underground.png

Overheard a loud explosion in the Sinnoh region one day. Speculated what such a bang could have been. Led to the fourth legend of Gary Oak.

Witnessed seeing Gary Oak enter the Underground that day. Ripped out spheres with ease. Unearthed fossils of Pokemon not seen in over a century. Continued on and on through the caves.

Suspects the crashing sound to be the structural integrity of the Underground giving way. Mined out too much. Resulted in the disaster at the lakes. Could not charge him with any crimes, due to a lack of evidence. Who knows the truth?

The goal: Gather 28 items from any single group below in the Underground (Diamond / Pearl / Platinum) or 16 items in the Grand Underground (BDSP) within 15 minutes.

The groups
    • Red Sphere S (Gen 8) / Red Sphere Size 1-10 (Gen 4)
    • Blue Sphere S (Gen 8) / Blue Sphere Size 1-10 (Gen 4)
    • Green Sphere S (Gen 8) / Green Sphere Size 1-10 (Gen 4)
    • Any color Sphere L (Gen 8) / Any color Sphere Size 11-21 (Gen 4). Includes large Pale and Prism for both.
    • Anything else (including small Pale/Prism Spheres, statues, fossils, plates, shards, stones, and so on)

Example: Digs up 10 Red Sphere S, 8 Blue Sphere S, 6 Green Sphere S, 9 Sphere L, two statues, a plate, and two fossils in Shining Pearl. Only cares about the largest group: Red Sphere S. Scored 10. Fell short of the 16 needed, despite digging up far more than 16 items.

Start the clock when you land in the Underground / Grand Underground. Permits you to stand in place while you prepare your timer (or whatever else) too.

Additional notes:
    • Do not count traps (Generation 4) or items from Pokemon or on the ground (Generation 8).
    • Might fill up your bag in Generation 4. Allows you to bury spheres as storage and collect them after the timer stops. Do not place them in the same space, however. May grow the sphere. Cannot pick up spheres from previous runs, obviously.
    • Might run out of shiny spots to dig in Generation 4. Ran around for ten minutes before with no shiny spots in the (big) area. Supposedly generates shiny spots near buried spheres. Permits you to do that. Be sure not to grab them if you bury spheres for bag space, however.
    • May adjust the clock between attempts. (Could help item spawning. Never tried it, personally.)
    • Cannot use sphere traders or other vendors.
    • Allows you to exit and re-enter the Underground/Grand Underground mid-attempt. Permits flying to new locations too. Keeps the clock running during this time, naturally.
    • Set Generation 4's score in a new Diamond save file. Tossed out a random lower number for BDSP. (Lacked access to those games, unfortunately. Doubts a BDSP player could reach 28. Wanted to give those people a chance.) Could be super easy or still difficult.
    • Allows attempts any save file, new or old. (Adjusts item rarities upon beating the Elite Four. Cannot say whether that is beneficial or detrimental.)

Feel free to ask any questions or clarifications. Please post your scores before Monday, April 1 at noon Eastern Standard Time.

Years
  • Aww... I missed an excuse to play some Rotom Rally.

Anyway... I did my mining in BDSP (Shining Pearl to be specific) and beat the required 16 items in the 'Anything else' category/group (got 20, see below).
    I took screenshots every time it showed me what I dug up simply because I'd forget half of it otherwise xD

First attempt, to test the waters and see what I should try and focus on if possible:
    -Red Sphere S: 6
    -Blue Sphere S: 6
    -Green Sphere S: 3
    -Any color Sphere L: 3 (Pale, Red, Green)
    -Anything else: 9 (Prism Sphere S, Mysterious Shard L, Water Stone, Hard Stone, Leaf Stone, Water Stone, Mysterious Shard S, Damp Rock + Clefairy Statue)

The statues might be too time consuming due to the opening animation... I ignored like 3 of them though, thinking they wouldn't count... looked at the categories afterward... they would've counted had I dug them out. Would've been... 12? Might be worth it to just focus on the everything else category.
    Needed a better route though. Started in a big lengthy windy area with a lot of digging spots... translated into far too much running around, wasting a lot of time.

Second attempt. As soon as I dig into the underground I head to a nearby far more condensed area to cut back on running.
    -Red Sphere S: 4
    -Blue Sphere S: 5
    -Any color Sphere L: 5 (Red, Green, Red, Green, Green)
    -Anything else: 20 (Poison statue, Pale Sphere S, Water Stone, Fairy Statue, Mysterious Shard L, Smooth Rock, Ghost Statue, Everstone, Heart Scale, Ice Statue, Prism Sphere S, Steel Statue, Old Amber, Water Stone, Pale Sphere S, Mysterious Shard S, Normal Statue, Dark Statue, Icy Rock, 'Gorgeous' Ice Statue)

Did lots of ducking in and out of the Pokemon hideaway areas in the GU if the indicated areas for digging on the map were too far away. Does result in some loading time, but was still faster.
    For reference, my SP game is in postgame, as you can probably tell from me encountering the Mysterious Shards.

Getting 16 in any of the other categories is gonna be kinda hard in BDSP I think, as you can see my numbers were fairly low for the Shard S colors and the Any Sphere L.

May or may not be too much diversity for what counts in the Anything Else category in BDSP. Beat the required 16 in a mere 2 attempts... could also just have gotten lucky, idk.
    Statues are quite common and not hard to find, though they do cost you 5 seconds extra for the opening animation for each one you find.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Aww... I missed an excuse to play some Rotom Rally.

Anyway... I did my mining in BDSP (Shining Pearl to be specific) and beat the required 16 items in the 'Anything else' category/group (got 20, see below).
    I took screenshots every time it showed me what I dug up simply because I'd forget half of it otherwise xD

First attempt, to test the waters and see what I should try and focus on if possible:
    -Red Sphere S: 6
    -Blue Sphere S: 6
    -Any color Sphere L: 3 (Pale, Red, Green)
    -Anything else: 9 (Prism Sphere S, Mysterious Shard L, Water Stone, Hard Stone, Leaf Stone, Water Stone, Mysterious Shard S, Damp Rock + Clefairy Statue)

The statues might be too time consuming due to the opening animation... I ignored like 3 of them though, thinking they wouldn't count... looked at the categories afterward... they would've counted had I dug them out. Would've been... 12? Might be worth it to just focus on the everything else category.
    Needed a better route though. Started in a big lengthy windy area with a lot of digging spots... translated into far too much running around, wasting a lot of time.

Second attempt. As soon as I dig into the underground I head to a nearby far more condensed area to cut back on running.
    -Red Sphere S: 4
    -Blue Sphere S: 5
    -Any color Sphere L: 5 (Red, Green, Red, Green, Green)
    -Anything else: 20 (Poison statue, Pale Sphere S, Water Stone, Fairy Statue, Mysterious Shard L, Smooth Rock, Ghost Statue, Everstone, Heart Scale, Ice Statue, Prism Sphere S, Steel Statue, Old Amber, Water Stone, Pale Sphere S, Mysterious Shard S, Normal Statue, Dark Statue, Icy Rock, 'Gorgeous' Ice Statue)

Did lots of ducking in and out of the Pokemon hideaway areas in the GU if the indicated areas for digging on the map were too far away. Does result in some loading time, but was still faster.
    For reference, my SP game is in postgame, as you can probably tell from me encountering the Mysterious Shards.

Getting 16 in any of the other categories is gonna be kinda hard in BDSP I think, as you can see my numbers were fairly low for the Shard S colors and the Any Sphere L.

May or may not be too much diversity for what counts in the Anything Else category in BDSP. Beat the required 16 in a mere 2 attempts... could also just have gotten lucky, idk.
    Statues are quite common and not hard to find, though they do cost you 5 seconds extra for the opening animation for each one you find.
    Congratulations on clearing it. Finds it interesting you did the Anything Else category. Set the Generation 4 number by doing any color Sphere L (well, size 11-21). Seemed pretty abundant (about one per wall). Could be the difference of having statues, mining changes between games, or main story versus postgame. Shrugs.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

The Sixth Legend: Gotta Catch 'Em All

Gotta Catch Em All Gary Oak.png

Alluded to this particular legend earlier. Caught Pokemon by the dozens. Snagged 45 Pokemon when Ash only had 7. Included some lunkers too, such as a big Krabby.

Backs up this claim at PokeMarts. Made the store owners quite rich, in fact. Cited Gary's Pokeball purchases for putting their kids through college.

The goal: On new save files, register 13 unique Pokemon within 20 minutes.
    Available games: Any official game with some kind of catching mechanic. Includes games such as Pokemon Scarlet/Violet, Pokemon Go, Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, and Pokemon Pinball.

For Pokemon Go players: Apparently cannot really make a new file. In that case, use your existing account. Do not use any candies you already had to immediately evolve Pokemon, however.

For Pokemon Pinball players: Do not bother resetting the full file (if you even can). Just begin on a new field/table.

Permits you to play multiple different games at once. Cannot play multiple instances of the same game, however. (Do not feel too pressured to play multiple games at once. Reached this score in a single, mainline Pokemon game, for the record. Opened the floodgates for some extra spice and flexibility.)

Starts the clock upon gaining control of your character. May idle in your starting spot before starting the timer, just like the Brock speedrun.

Should be able to look at the Pokedex's "Caught" statistic for your score or something similar.

Some rules on "buzzer beaters":
    • Counts a Pokemon if it was caught by a Pokeball thrown before the time ended.
    • Counts a Pokemon that started the evolution animation before the time ended. Will not count if you need to press a button to start the evolution process or from experience gained after the time ends.
    • Cannot receive Pokemon from other games. Allows in-game trades, however. Must begin the trade animation before the clock stops to count.

Please post your scores before Monday, April 8 at noon Eastern Standard Time.

Feel free to ask any questions, such as if you are unsure whether or not a game is allowed or when you should begin the timer.

One additional note, regarding participation and VPPs: Must post a score to count as "participating", for the purposes of the VPP. Does not need to beat any score.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think I only have 1 game atm where I can start a new save without overwriting an old one.

"Starts the clock upon gaining control of your character."

When would this be for SV ? There's a lot of chatter in SV's early game.
    Is it the moment you get limited control of your character in your bedroom, but can't leave the house yet?
    Is it when you step outside of the house?
    When you pick your starter?
    When you get Poke Balls ?

I kinda wanna try this but am not sure when the timer should start xD
    Might be impossible with all the chatter + Nemona fight if the timer starts in the bedroom already. :unsure:
    hmm... would not be opposed to resetting Alpha Sapphire. It has less chatter at least. Can't remember when you get control... it shoves you inside the house to go set your clock in your room, I think?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I think I only have 1 game atm where I can start a new save without overwriting an old one.

"Starts the clock upon gaining control of your character."

When would this be for SV ? There's a lot of chatter in SV's early game.
    Is it the moment you get limited control of your character in your bedroom, but can't leave the house yet?
    Is it when you step outside of the house?
    When you pick you starter?
    When you get Poke Balls ?

I kinda wanna try this but am not sure when the timer should start xD
    Might be impossible with all the chatter + Nemona fight if the timer starts in the bedroom already. :unsure:
    hmm... would not be opposed to resetting Alpha Sapphire. It has less chatter at least.
    Yes, the spot in your bedroom for Scarlet/Violet.

Should be able to add more profiles to your Switch (provided you have room). Ought to prevent wiping saves for newer games. Look in System Settings > Users > Add User. Create a new user. Do not bother linking a Nintendo Account.

Days
  • Pokemon Go
    Since new save file can't be created here, as we are only allowed to have one account per IP, hence I tried to catch the Pokémon only, with time and date registered below them when they were caught. Hope it satisfies the requirements, otherwise I am down and out.

1000030080.jpg

1000030081.jpg
    1000030082.jpg

Reject the entry of Shadow Banette at the last, as it was caught via premier balls given by team Rocket battles.

As you can see, it's late night here, and hence I am off for sleep !!

Time= 23:52 to 00: 08
    Pokémon caught= 15 - (1 Sh. Banette) - (1 Smoliv) = 13

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Since new save file can't be created here, as we are only allowed to have one account per IP, hence I tried to catch the Pokémon only, with time and date registered below them when they were caught. Hope it satisfies the requirements, otherwise I am down and out.

View attachment 157315

View attachment 157316
    View attachment 157318

Reject the entry of Shadow Banette at the last, as it was caught via premier balls given by team Rocket battles.

As you can see, it's late night here, and hence I am off for sleep !!

Time= 23:52 to 00: 08
    Pokémon caught= 15 - (1 Sh. Banette) - (1 Smoliv) = 13

Sure. Counts that. Congratulations on clearing it.

Did not realize the one account per IP rule. (Only played Pokemon Go very briefly.) Will add that to the event post.

Days
  • Sure. Counts that. Congratulations on clearing it.

Did not realize the one account per IP rule. (Only played Pokemon Go very briefly.) Will add that to the event post.
    Thanks !!

That thing is explicitly mentioned in their T&C :

1712030143636.png

And recently they had gone quite aggressive with this, and they usually ban loads of accounts suddenly, and more or less those accounts are of veteran people who knew the methods for exploiting the limitations.

Though I play out the game very slowly, but at least I am on safe side because they would also laugh at my progress and statistics for a player of Lv. 39.9 !!

Years
  • Well if the starter counts then I matched the goal. Ended up doing this in LGPE, where you actually need to catch your starter:
    Spoiler:

I'm 1 short if it doesn't count, still submitting the score though as I don't think I can improve on it with the games that I can freely reset on.
    Could potentially register 1 or 2 more Pokemon in LGPE if I manage to evolve Metapod or chain up enough encounters to get Bulbasaur to spawn... but neither of those you have enough time for. The latter might be possible if you catch everything on the first ball thrown, but there's definitely not enough time to evolve Metapod.

Anyway I registered: Eevee, Bellsprout, Rattata, Spearow, Nidoran-F, Nidoran-M, Pidgey, Caterpie, Weedle, Kakuna, Metapod, Pikachu & Beedrill.

Did 6 attempts on LGPE. Had to re-familiarize myself with the game on the first 2 or 3 lol
    The above list was from my 5th attempt, which was really heckin blessed. Everything I tossed a ball at went inside the very first ball thrown at them, except Pikachu which took 2 balls and a Razz Berry. You do have enough time to throw some additional balls if some of them bust out though. I call it blessed because of the quick catches and that Beedrill. It showed up only in that run with about 90 seconds to go (it's a 1% encounter btw).

On a side note: SV actually is impossible. Tried it twice:
    Spoiler:

Also gave AS a try, but the early route diversity is just too low for this lol
    Kept seeing Zigzagoon, Poochyena & Wurmple over & over & over xD

Attachments

• 434782036_947799633734770_2926718478341356034_n.jpg
      434782036_947799633734770_2926718478341356034_n.jpg
      106.1 KB · Views: 6
    • 434863767_947799637068103_3007855527027300178_n.jpg
      434863767_947799637068103_3007855527027300178_n.jpg
      111.9 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Well if the starter counts then I matched the goal. Ended up doing this in LGPE, where you actually need to catch your starter:
    Spoiler:

I'm 1 short if it doesn't count, still submitting the score though as I don't think I can improve on it with the games that I can freely reset on.
    Could potentially register 1 or 2 more Pokemon in LGPE if I manage to evolve Metapod or chain up enough encounters to get Bulbasaur to spawn... but neither of those you have enough time for. The latter might be possible if you catch everything on the first ball thrown, but there's definitely not enough time to evolve Metapod.

Anyway I registered: Eevee, Bellsprout, Rattata, Spearow, Nidoran-F, Nidoran-M, Pidgey, Caterpie, Weedle, Kakuna, Metapod, Pikachu & Beedrill.

Did 6 attempts on LGPE. Had to re-familiarize myself with the game on the first 2 or 3 lol
    The above list was from my 5th attempt, which was really heckin blessed. Everything I tossed a ball at went inside the very first ball thrown at them, except Pikachu which took 2 balls and a Razz Berry. You do have enough time to throw some additional balls if some of them bust out though. I call it blessed because of the quick catches and that Beedrill. It showed up only in that run with about 90 seconds to go (it's a 1% encounter btw).

On a side note: SV actually is impossible. Tried it twice:
    Spoiler:

Also gave AS a try, but the early route diversity is just too low for this lol
    Kept seeing Zigzagoon, Poochyena & Wurmple over & over & over xD
    Yes. Counts the starter, regardless if you catch it with a Pokeball or not. Registers it as "caught" in your Pokedex either way. Congratulations on clearing the challenge.

Nods. Figured most games, by themselves, would be completely impossible. (Planned to allow mainline games only originally. Probably limited it to a single game.) Considered it part of the challenge to find a game that could. Never even tried Scarlet/Violet. Remembered taking quite a while to reach the Pokemon Center for Mew, without catching Pokemon. Offered too few Pokemon before Arven.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Some quick mid-challenge information and advice:

Set the score of 13 in Pokemon X. Combined the good Pokemon variety of later games and the short introduction of earlier games. Comes with an additional advantage of guaranteed catches in Route 2 and Santalune Forest. Involves a good amount of luck still. Ideally enters Santalune Forest with your starter, the guaranteed Pidgey, Bunnelby, and Zigzagoon. (Becomes way tougher to catch Bunnelby on Route 3 with normal catch rates.) Wastes a lot of time if you do not get them promptly.

Completed seven full attempts (and several early restarts) of 11's and 12's before getting a 13 on the eighth. Lucked into the 6% Pikachu and 4% Kakuna. Left without the final elemental monkey (10%). Traded Bunnelby for Farfetch'd for #13. Could have squeezed in one more encounter in before that. Fully completed the trade with half a minute left. Aimed for 13 for a long time, though. Saw no reason to jeopardize that.

Suggests Sword/Shield as a decent alternative game for anyone trying two games at once. (Disclaimer: Never tried to catch Pokemon in Sword/Shield under these rules. May have a longer introduction than remembered.) Bypasses a lot of randomness by seeing your encounters in the overworld. Mash A blindly during all the cutscenes and focus on your other game. Do not worry about going deep. Supplement your other game with Route 1 (and maybe Route 2) Pokemon.

Good luck on the final challenge.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Concludes this event. Thanks everyone for participating.

Welcomes any feedback. Were the scores too hard? Were you hoping for other minigames? Were the speedrunning challenges too luck-based or one-dimensional? Something else?

Listed out the VPP award options by user. May pick one of them.
    • Reginald Cosmic: Nidorino, Wartortle, Growlithe, Eevee, Nidoran (male), or Squirtle
    • ReKoil: Nidorino, Wartortle, Growlithe, Eevee, Nidoran (male), or Squirtle
    • Delta Crowned Sword: Nidorino, Wartortle, Growlithe, Eevee, Nidoran (male), or Squirtle
    • Explorer of Time: Nidoran (male) or Squirtle

Edit: Post in the Obtain thread to officially receive the VPP. No expiration date on this reward, either.

Last edited:

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • Welcomes any feedback. Were the scores too hard? Were you hoping for other minigames? Were the speedrunning challenges too luck-based or one-dimensional? Something else?
    The scores were definitely too hard, IMO. I'm not very good at stuff that requires quick reaction times and timed challenges are something I'm really bad at because I have a poor cognitive processing speed, but even so I'm not sure how you set those scores so high for the challenges I did try.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    The scores were definitely too hard, IMO. I'm not very good at stuff that requires quick reaction times and timed challenges are something I'm really bad at because I have a poor cognitive processing speed, but even so I'm not sure how you set those scores so high for the challenges I did try.
    Fair point. Paid attention to how many challenges needed a timer, but not how many challenges were, essentially, speed-based. Thought of a "beat Brock without using a Pokemon Center" challenge. Morphed into what you know. Could have done it a different gym leader (or reach the top of Sprout Tower instead). Imagines a "beat [gym leader] with only freshly caught Pokemon with no experience from battles/candies" as well.

Recorded a successful run just now for you. Split it into three parts because of the 10 minute limit. Youtube links: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. Technically missed a few seconds of footage because of the splits. (Rewound the video by ~8 seconds between splits. Was not enough.) Suffices.

Commentary:
    Part 1:
    • Adjusted settings prior to hitting New Game (Fast text, no animations, Set).
    • Ignored the PC Potion. Grabbed enough Potions with starting money and drops.
    • Does not bother nicknaming Pikachu. Rarely sees many fights. Figures a similar time investment for nickname menus (no proof, though).
    • Levels up faster if Pikachu is in the red. Skips the jingle for the level and the move. Typically wins that fight, also. Continues with a loss too.
    • Passed on the free sample Potion, naturally, which is relatively slow.
    • Expects to leave the lab with the Pokedex around 5 minutes. Varies on encounters.
    • Buys 4 Pokeballs for safety. Usually catches in 1-2 balls with Mankey at half-ish health. Invests the rest in Potions. Will not face Poison Sting in this game.
    • Resets around 7:30 if the correct Mankey does not show up. Pushes it with that, honestly.
    • Meant to nickname Mankey to a letter. Mashed too fast. 14 Attack DVs on this Mankey, by the way. Middling on the other stats.

Part 2:
    • Thanks Mankey for living that critical.
    • Do not fight the Lass with the Nidorans on the left side. Tried that. Seemed slow. Demands more healing and kind of out of the way, perhaps? Stick to the Bug Catchers with their Metapods.
    • Do not double Leer, like in the video occasionally. Killed in the same number of Scratches, probably.
    • Winged it on which trainers and wild Pokemon to face, not including the aforementioned Lass. Probably should have fought all the Bug Catchers, with maybe Pikachu tagging in for a Metapod.
    • Intended to grab the Potion in front of the last Bug Catcher. Overshot it.

Part 3:
    • Played on the razor's edge the whole run. Gambled on Thundershock so hard. Felt the timer creeping up. Hit hard with Gust too. Lost if that missed.
    • Did not need Scratch. Why do the slow Pokemon Center heal?
    • Should have Tail Whipped Onix instead of Growled, in hindsight. Was afraid of Tackles, given Geodude's damage.

Last edited:
    Back