• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Meta Journey 3.0 - Art & Writing & Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Reactions: Bay
    Years
    Water Week

Here in my part of the world, it's Winter, and since it's not inhumanly cold here, that means rain and not snow. Why am I telling you this? I'm pretending it's a reasonable segue into the new Meta Journey Event.

It's Water Week in the Meta Journey! For the next week (and a day) all Pokemon we RNG will be of the Water type! But wait, there's more! If, at the end of the week, you have ten or more Water Pokemon (including ones you have already caught) we'll give you an awesome Manaphy for free! If you have a Ditto, you can have a Phione also. Get posting!

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    Going to sign up with Nidoran-Male. o/

----------------

Edit:

Team Cinder Intrigue

So I can has random encounter now yes? :eyes:

Last edited:
    Years
    Kanto Journeys CH 14. The Viminal Tower

Now that I've finally walked up the countless stairs of this enormous tower, I look around the lantern room. For one reason or another, there's a small pool here. A Pok?mon is splashing in it, a Pok?mon I've wanted for a while. Without a doubt, I send out my Paras to attack the Water Type with Absorb. Luckily, it doesn't damage the wild Pok?mon too much, which means I can try to capture it. I throw my Dive Ball and look at it catching that Pok?mon for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back