• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Evil Villian Ever!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
  • In which Video Game do you think has the most evil villian ever?!

I think Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. No-one can be as evil as him!! Mwhahahaahahahhahahahahha!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Ridley from Metroid. He kills people and leaves orphans stranded to die alone.

AND, he's a flying reptile. That is as evil as you can get.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • Sephiroth tried to Kill the whole of planet gaia people!....Stupid Jenova!.......
    Kefka did destroy the entire planet.

Also, I'd like to add in Dr. Light from the Megaman franchise. He managed to **** up the world for 1000s and 1000s of years, just by making it his dream to make robots and make them live in harmony with humans.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • But is he a flying reptile? No...

Well he flies. And he has a sword most likely longer the any flying reptile I know of.

But I would have to say Ghadius of Klonoa: Door to Phantomile is quite evil. Play the game, you will understand.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Personally, I'd say either:

Majora's Mask: Destroying the World with it's own moon is pretty evil, and also it is INSANE! (Well, it's incarnation is...)

Darth Nihilius: From Star Wars KotOR 2, the Lord of Hunger, able to destroy entire planets without weapons, just the Force. That is pretty powerful. I mean, no weapons, just had to use the Force, and bye bye Katarr I think...

Just because you are a flying reptile doesn't make you evil. What about... Umm... Ok, you got me there.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hm...I've never really thought about this much. ;; I'd say the Combine as a collective villain is pretty bad from Half-Life 2 or Atlas from Bioshock. He was pretty bad. XD;

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    I'd say Metroid Prime/Dark Samus. In Metroid Prime 3 It/She corrupted 3 of your allies and turns them against you. I really did not want to kill Rundas. D:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Sephiroth is my favourite villain but I also like Ultimecia from FFVIII.

Spoiler:

Now THAT is messed up XD

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I'd have to say... Beatrice from Wild Arms 3, and here's why...

She created an evil clone of Filgaia...

I'm not kidding. If it wasn't for the Deus Ex at the end, then all of existance would have been wiped out.

She forced the heroes into a no-win situation, as if the clone of the planet were to die, then the world would disappear. If it remained alive, then the planet would turn into hell.

She also messed up the minds of many people, and actually drove Malik (Another villain) insane, as well as influencing certain events.

She may not be able to fight in the real world, but in the Dream world, she is all-powerful, and before creating the planet's clone, she nearly threw the world into chaos anyway.

That's who I think is the most evil, anyway.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Sephiroth is definately up there, but Pokey/Porky from Earthbound and Mother 3 has to be the most evil. He managed to turn what was left of the world into his toy-box, and he can't be killed. And the Empire Porky building, the 100th floors are pure evil...

Years
  • The most evil villain in a game that I own is the Soviet Union ca. 1989 in World in Conflict. The reason is that in the game the Cold War does not end and instead goes hot.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Mirror B.....

No, but seriously. In my opinion, at this current point in time, I would most likely say Sephiroth... no one else has leveled up to his evil-ness in the current games I've been playing.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd say Giygas is a pretty good choice. Until reaching Earth, it (He? Haven't beaten Earthbound yet, but I've learned about it.) destroys anything and everything it could find as it wandered through space, and the only reason it could be defeated, they say, was because it was the final boss. The only reason for it's death is because that's how a game works.

Honestly, a whole lot of the great villains are on par with the evilness, it's just that some do it better than others.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • ....... never played FF. No idea who you guys are talking about.

--
    Anyone remember what Sonic was like back in the 90s, when SoA had thier own storyline? With that Robotnik guy trying to turn everyone and everything into robots?

Yeah. Robotnik-Prime/Archie-Eggman. (Sorry, Eggman-Game fans. But Eggman-Game just simply is NOT insane enough.)
    -
    ...Though, I have to admit, what Prof. Gerald Robotnik did in Sonic Adventure 2 was pretty insane...

--
    and I agree with Klippy on those Combine. They're pretty bad.

Last edited:

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • Kefka from Final Fantasy VI.

Yeah, I know everbody loves Sephiroth. But think about it. Did Sephiroth destroy the world? He came close, I give him credit for that, but he didn't.

Kefka, however, did.

Back