• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE MOST STUPID & IDIOTIC THINGS YOU DID JUST FOR POKEMON!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    ok, post here the MOST STUPID & IDIOTIC THINGS YOU DID JUST FOR POKEMON!
    here are mine:
    a. wasted my weeks allowance just to buy new pokemon TCG & some pokemon merchandise
    b.played DS & SP all night
    c.posting in this website & not doing my assignment at all
    d.doing embarassing dares just too trade for information
    I DID ALL THESE JUST FOR PURE ADDICTIVENESS FOR POKEMON!!!! CAUSE' I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    post here yours:

Years
  • haha good thread mate. i have a few
    i've played ds in class throughout highschool and used school computers to log on to this site and trade using my usb wifi thingy.
    ive spent most of my time since grade four playing pokemon games.
    And i skipped homework countless times.
    i wouldn't say these are too stupid because to me it's not a waste of time, it's a hobby.

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
  • I think I actually treaded in one of my games for another Pokemon game, only to realize I needed the other one for trading and such. Other than that, nothing.

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Playing it at all.

I'd say the most awesome/stupid thing I ever did was go on a card-hunting spree with my dad to get all of the cards from the Base/Fossil/Jungle set. They are now safely rotting in my closet, waiting for the day when they don't sell for $50 at last check. =P

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Wasting a lot of time playing Pokemon Crater a long time ago (someone got into my account and stole a lot of good ones, but still I didn't give up on it). Now i think they closed POkemon Crater.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I bought Pokemon Red and Blue for Chirtmas KNOWING that they were essentially the same game. Beat them both too, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • 1. Traded my (at the time) new holographic raichu(fossil set?) for my cousin's Japanese Brock's Vulpix. ;; I got played.

2. Traded my holo Muk(Fossil Set) for a bent up holo Hitmonchan on the bus. ;;

3. Used up all my allowance on ex Ruby & Sapphire cards and got nothing good. ;;

I'll be back.

Years
  • NO!!!

Pretty much let people use my games and never get them back.
    (Come back my Blue, Gold/Silver, TCG GB, Crystal, Sapphire, etc.:'()
    Call the WWWAAAAHHHHMMMMBULANCE!!!

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
  • Probably trading one of my most rarest GB Games back in the school days for a huge lot of pokemon cards. Which I Did get a few I sold on for a bit. ( Multiple charizards from base set one ) Thats about it..

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Does joining a Pokémon forum count as crazy? I'm pretty sure it does. Yeah, this forum and a few others have distracted me from schoolwork and life since December. Anyways, moving to the point, I haven't really done anything stupid regarding Pokémon except staying up on Pokémon forums until five in the morning, getting caught by my parents and neglecting schoolwork and my friends completely, which I said already.

Also, just a hint, don't type in capitals, it's really annoying and makes literate members think you're shouting at them.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hmmm...oh yeah! I stole a Xatu and Natu card from my friend on her birthday. And and and and and...I would beg whoever I was with when I went to WalMart(or somewhere of the like) if they would buy me a pack of cards. :D

Also, though it might not be stupid, I bought Diamond and Pearl the day it came out. Probably the first one there, too. And then chatted away with the cashiers about Pokemon. And they were twenty, which made me feel awesomely cool.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I remember when I was a little younger, I bet my friend he couldn't drink 50 sodas. He bet me an Aerodactyl and Gastly (my favorite Pokemon before Tyranitar came out) cards. He couldn't drink 10 sodas, yet alone 50, so I got both the cards.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i will also add that i bought 2 rare cards for 2 months allowance!!!!!!!!!!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • lol. The stupidest thing I did was when my GBA cartridge [Pokemon Ruby] was lost. I keep on finding it until I found it. It takes me 1 day to find it. lol.

Back