• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE MOST STUPID & IDIOTIC THINGS YOU DID JUST FOR POKEMON!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Stole hundreds of dollars worth of pokemon cards from various stores. Never got caught though.
    I doubt that, don't they have cameras in the 21st century to catch pickpockets>
    (I stole mine from vendors, got caught once...)

I also used to do very odd jobs just so I could eventually get my brothers LeafGreen and Sapphire
    What kinds of jobs?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Lol I think the stupidest thing I did was play Pokemon when I was in Primary School...
    We would run around the school pretending to be various Pokemon and battling other Pokemon...
    I was always Ditto so I could be anyone I chose.. =P

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I wasted all my money on Pokemon TCG Cards. From the Beginning. Now there's like Pokemon Diamond and Pearl cards. -.- PLus I iwas young and bought fakecards. And hours on Tppcrpg and Pokemoncrater. Tppcrpg makes no sense now and PokemonCrater got delted and Pokemon Indigo is replacing it? ._. Only if I didn't waste so much money.And the time I spent watcing Pokemon Episodes and watching all the movies. Buying Dvds of Pokemon >_O Well It was all for pokemon.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I stole a Pokemon toy from a kid when I was 12 >.> Wasn't all selfish though, I stole it to give it to my friend. =P I think that's probably the stupidest thing I've done. I can't recall anything else at the moment...

Years
  • I recorded every Pokémon episode on VHS until the Master Quest season. xD I used to cry when I missed an episode. Now I have a shelf full of VHS but I still haven't deleted the episodes off them. It would take me a lot of courage. XDDD
    PS: I also made a Pokémon marathon with some of those VHS with a friend of mine, it felt so nostalgic. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Mine was when i took Leafgreen to school and traded it for 4 marbles....yes 4 marbles

I hate myself to this day for that xD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • 4 MARBLES!
    T~T My LeafGreen was stolen by my brothers friend when they were playing. I said they could go in my room for 1 minute to get something out, (they threw a ball in my room) and he took it. Then my mum spoke to his mum and him and he denied it.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • The stupidest thing I've done was pretending to be a pidgeotto after I watched my very first episode of pokemon. (I still can't believe that I watched that horrible show)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I stole my cousins Gold, well tried to anyway. My dad caught me in the attempt to steal it, he had Ho-Oh and everything xD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • That reminds me of what I did,
    Me and my sister would steal my brothers games and play them in her room where he would never go.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • The stupidest thing... well, actually, it hasn't stopped. Whenever I can, I steal some of my Friends' Pokémon Stuff when I go to their houses; Action Figures, cards, VHS Cassettes, DVDs, Spin-off games, and even one of my Friends' Emerald games. But then, I sold some of that stuff on eBay. =)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    The stupidest thing... well, actually, it hasn't stopped. Whenever I can, I steal some of my Friends' Pokémon Stuff when I go to their houses; Action Figures, cards, VHS Cassettes, DVDs, Spin-off games, and even one of my Friends' Emerald games. But then, I sold some of that stuff on eBay. =)
    & you haven't got caught once?

Back