• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE MOST STUPID & IDIOTIC THINGS YOU DID JUST FOR POKEMON!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Kids are so rotten at that age... except me, I was just stupid, lol.

I've always found it's far better to be stupid then nasty. ;)

...but people should at least open their eyes wide enough to see Pokemon are as far from being 'devil monsters' as they can be.

Fully agreed. lol - "devil monster" - Pikachu?! I've never seen something look less like a "devil monster"! Heck - I'm not even sure what a "devil monster" even is, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I bought a booster pack, which costs 5 € for 20 €.... I got a rest of 1 cent (back then it wasn't € but still)..... I didnt know the exact prise at the beginning.... I had a holo lapras but my mum throw all cards away because I was fooled.... also stole cards..... ye was dumb.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I bought a booster pack, which costs 5 € for 20 €.... I got a rest of 1 cent (back then it wasn't € but still)..... I didnt know the exact prise at the beginning.... I had a holo lapras but my mum throw all cards away because I was fooled.... also stole cards..... ye was dumb.
    its ok, at least it was for pokemon.....

Years
  • Ah, a topic harking back to my days as a youngin' here (circa 2004?)

I've done some dumb things. The craziest I remember was was when I got Red version as a gift when it was brand new. I jumped up from the chair and with my elbow, accidentally broke a window. I remember playing the game all the way to the hospital. I had to get six stitches and get a shard of glass removed.

Fun times.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • Hmmm, nothing really stupid comes to mind, but here are some silly things I did: spending all my allowance on cards and never getting a holographic one,getting the figurines for my birthday and christmas and making up epic adventures with them, stealing my friends figures and raffling them off for those burger king toys. When I was about 10, I would take all my pokemon figures outside to the big cherry tree in my front lawn, climb the tree and start playing with them. I would also keep watch to see if anybody was coming...I would act like I was just climbing the tree or sleeping or something and then resume playing when the person walked by...once somebody heard me playing and gave me a funny look. Boy was I embarassed...:S

mishimishi

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • haha i remember one time i waited at 7:00 at the store at age 5 just to get the new deck of pokemon cards... there were ALOT of people there too... then we all ran to the section it was in...

Detox

Soft reseting at least for an hour until I got a shiny kyogre,then threw my Emerald out the window because it was pink(It was later returned to me by my brother)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Soft reseting at least for an hour until I got a shiny kyogre,then threw my Emerald out the window because it was pink(It was later returned to me by my brother)

wahahahaha!
    that same thing happened to me, it was a groudon actually......

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    I posed naked for like 50 holographic cards. Not joking i seriously did.

Years
  • I'd say buying a game cube just because it came with pokemon collosseum and I wanted to play it. (I didn't have a game cube so it wasn't so dumb)

What was really dumb was that this collosseum didn't come with jirachi - it came with box instead. So I'll never get jirachi. If I find a jirachi disk being sold, chances are the jirachi will have been taken off of it and the disk will be nothing more than a useless novelty item.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    I sat around in my CHEESE HELMET for 58 days straight once just to win a bet my friend placed. He said I couldnt do it, and if I wore the CHEESE HELMET for that long he would trade me his kickass Pelipper.

Well I did it. Now me and Pelipper visit the video shop on a daily basis and watch the Saw series as often as possible.

Years
  • I'd say buying a game cube just because it came with pokemon collosseum and I wanted to play it. (I didn't have a game cube so it wasn't so dumb)

What was really dumb was that this collosseum didn't come with jirachi - it came with box instead. So I'll never get jirachi. If I find a jirachi disk being sold, chances are the jirachi will have been taken off of it and the disk will be nothing more than a useless novelty item.
    You can't delete things off the disc.

5703vcr

Lemonman
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    i made my friend's auntie who is an air hostess buy me pokemon gold from the US before it came out in the UK just to taunt my friends with.
    Also periodically every 6 months or so for the past 5 years i have desperatley searched the house for my pokemon red version, only to discover 2 weeks ago that my friend had robbed it when we were 10 because he broke his at my house.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I'd say selling my gamecube and 10+ games for a Ds, which didn't even get me enough money for Diamond Version. 2 months later, I got it, though. Other than that, no stupid things.

Back