• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Angela, CS4 isn't much different from CS3 and CS2, as far as I can tell. <____<;
    Just use Photoshop tutorials. You should be able to use any PS tutorial.
    Ok will do... So Loki have you made any tutorials?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I'm waving to you all but you simply cant see me...
    And now I feel weird. XD

Whats popping homies? (god everything I'm saying is digging a bigger and bigger e-hole for me to crawl into). I see you guys finally installed the contest section in my absence. Nice. Though I think the name of the section should be changed to "Arena of Awesome, and Graphical (390x100) Proportions!!!!" *dies*

Thoughts? Slanders? Racial slurrs? I'm back and all ears.

Oh gawd what am I saying. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nice to have you back! lol xD Anyone think I should start a shop? PM me if you want to see pictures ;0.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I'm waving to you all but you simply cant see me...
    And now I feel weird. XD

Whats popping homies? (god everything I'm saying is digging a bigger and bigger e-hole for me to crawl into). I see you guys finally installed the contest section in my absence. Nice. Though I think the name of the section should be changed to "Arena of Awesome, and Graphical (390x100) Proportions!!!!" *dies*

Thoughts? Slanders? Racial slurrs? I'm back and all ears.

Oh gawd what am I saying. xD

CT, you gotta stop doing this to us, just sit down and eat your dinner >:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    CT... D:
    I was going to browbeat you into doing the PhotW thread, but....
    I wonder..... about that post you just made.... DDDD:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Anyone use Gimp on here?
    If so can you tell me a few things about how to use it properly or a tut would be nice ;D.

Im settled boys and girls. No more.... "little spells" for me! xD
    (truman capote quote ftw)

Yea percentage, the others are right Conman uses GIMP pretty dang well. I always felt weird with it. If you search the tutorial index for the name Conman, you'll be set to find a few good tutorials (like CME said).
    Plus you can always credit me for your set xD

Loki, all joking aside, do you think there are enough active photographers now in the graphics and photo section? I know Joesephine is always great, and Gummy took good shots but you cant run a weekly competition without real competition xD
    Thats how it died last time anyway. :<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Im settled boys and girls. No more.... "little spells" for me! xD
    (truman capote quote ftw)

Yea percentage, the others are right Conman uses GIMP pretty dang well. I always felt weird with it. If you search the tutorial index for the name Conman, you'll be set to find a few good tutorials (like CME said).
    Plus you can always credit me for your set xD

Loki, all joking aside, do you think there are enough active photographers now in the graphics and photo section? I know Joesephine is always great, and Gummy took good shots but you cant run a weekly competition without real competition xD
    Thats how it died last time anyway. :<

Ok, thanks CT. I tried doing the other tuts but I couldn't find the right tools, but now I can :D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Hey officially the first thing I make on PS... :)

I was just messing around.. I love the blending options.. !

I made that for my profile background... I will probably make another one later..

Anyway how do I make grids in PS???

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ok, thanks CT. I tried doing the other tuts but I couldn't find the right tools, but now I can :D

I was pretty sure he was implying you need to credit him in his post. xD;;

Anyway Angela, I use brushes for grids.
    And I'd just like to let you know that this isn't the GRT, so it'd be nice if you could stop posting your work. <__________<;;

Alrighty guys I'm pissed, and I'm uninspired for graphics.
    This makes a dangerous Loki who is on the verge of shutting down the GRT entirely and making people make galleries with four graphics if they ever want comments on their shiz.
    DDD:<
    Somebody appease me. D:<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I was pretty sure he was implying you need to credit him in his post. xD;;

Anyway Angela, I use brushes for grids.
    And I'd just like to let you know that this isn't the GRT, so it'd be nice if you could stop posting your work. <__________<;;

Alrighty guys I'm pissed, and I'm uninspired for graphics.
    This makes a dangerous Loki who is on the verge of shutting down the GRT entirely and making people make galleries with four graphics if they ever want comments on their shiz.
    DDD:<
    Somebody appease me. D:<

Oh lol, I skipped that part *fixes Sig*

*Dances to appease Loki then trips and falls*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back