• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokecommunity President Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    He means the Announcements thread. :P Mods can post threads in there, if I recall correctly, so... ~_^ I'll post it then. o.o

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    No you won't. >>;;

Unless you want people PMing you with all the questions and applications. :O

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    ~_~;; pro greenday activists and normal people... gonna be tough. lets work together to destroy the greendays shall we Lion Heart?

so we can pm greg already? cool. i'll go do that right now.

and yea. im just kidding about destroying greenday... cos im a dayist myself.. but not a pro activist ^_~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    *vows* Thou shalt bow down to the fearsome power of t3h l337 Green Day Party! >) XD
    I'll PM him tomorrow too XP =3 It's called time zones XD
    =O And we are not activists! >>

Oh yeah. People seem to be asking me questions. Should I answer them or just tell them to ask you? ^^;

aRedMoon

Years
    It's called I'll reply with "Too early. Learn to read a clock." or something to that accord. =P

aRedMoon

Years
    Central. :D

I still need permissions anyways. It won't work if no one gives me permissions. >>;

aRedMoon

Years
    Possibly, I dunno.

Will be pushed even farther if I don't get permissions. :X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back