• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The new Subway

what you belive that will happen?

• I believe they will have triple battle option at battle subway.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I believe they wont have tripel battles at battle subaway and not at the third version.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i belive they will have triple battles at battle subway only at the third version.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Serebiihave done a quite update or Ive not seen it but it seems there is a new subway this must be the new transportation mention, just head to serebii BW pre-released pics and near the bottom with quite a few trains I hope they either lead A.to the other cities before you oftain fly, or B/
    . new place like where to get victini,
    also just too add did anyone else notice they slightly changed the pokecentre already? just shows how much could and can change from now til september

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
    Victini is probably gonna be a boat event (such tickets usually lead you to islands). Puck year if it's actually used for transportation so I don't have to use fly or any of those gags.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    @LegendaryPichu
    Cities or States? Because Virginia does! >:O
    But still, it is more likely New York. XDD

Anyways, the subway is most likely to travel from city to city, because I don't think we're having another region.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Will they be selling five dollar foot longs at these subways?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    There are other city's with sub ways but this just gives it a more of a lean towards it placing in new york city.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    Another reason why Isshu is new york
    I was leaning towards Shanghai, but New York is becoming more and more believable.

First, the liberty ticket and Wooguru, symbolizing liberty and the eagle, our country bird.

Now we have a black person and football player. New York it is.=)

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I like the idea of a Subway :)
    Seems like a pretty cool idea and another reason Isshu reminds me NYC.

Years
    Originally Posted by dinosaurodon The new Subway
    Another reason why Isshu is new york

Of course! Because no other city has subways. Right?

I think it's probably New York too. But backing it up with the subways is not right.
    i meant to say that its New York because, in the pic it kinda looked like grand central station.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    Isshu HAS to be New York (Yay America! Wish I lived their)
    I'm guessing this Subway is the new Battle Tower or something?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I think I remember hearing that it's called the "battle subway" and you battle random trainers there.

Yeah, that's what I read too. I think this new transportation will be a plane. I hope its a plane. Please be a plane.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    There are other city's with sub ways but this just gives it a more of a lean towards it placing in new york city.

No it really doesn't. Mexico City has a very intricate subway system, as well as, hmm.... every other large city in the world. Including the biggest competitor, Shanghai. The rule is simple, lots of people = alternate versions of transportation.
    If you really want to support the NYC theory, do it with more realistic points like football players, possible pokemon music > broadway theories, and building in hiun.
    Moving on. I think battle subway sounds fun. I'm glad they're adding interesting atmospheres to our new locations.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I was leaning towards Shanghai, but New York is becoming more and more believable.

First, the liberty ticket and Wooguru, symbolizing liberty and the eagle, our country bird.

Now we have a black person and football player. New York it is.=)

Seems odd though, I mean, all the other Reigions were based on places in Asia, weren't they? But, your right, it makes sense as New York what with the Football Players and Subway...

Anyway, the Subway seems like a nice touch. It seems to me like an alternative to Ships 'cos you can battle on these Subways while on your journey.

These games just keep sounding better and better. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I just noticed, the subway looks almost exactly like the train station in the first episode of Digimon Frontier (iirc that was the name of the 4th one). o_o;

Though I'll explore it for sure.

Back