• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
Years
  • Hm... can't seem to find an RP that's accepting people or is interesting enough. I only joined so I could RP, really. Is there some sort of magical technique (*waves around hands*) for getting into the good RPs?

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • Just go where you want to make a thread scroll down to the bottom and it should say new thread or something then click that and then you can make a thread.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
  • Hello everybody. I am sort of new here but i know my way around (my cousin let my use his old account for a while...SHHHHH!) HAHA. I am easy to get along with and willing to make new friends. I am a veteran to pokemon though i may still have some questions! Pokemon diamond was ok but i started to play my crystal version and i fell in love with it all over again. I got my seventh badge today even though my party is horrible! hahaha! I will not be on every day due to my sports and education. I will see you guys around and feel free to PM me!

Magix

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi and welcome gaiz :D

You all seem really nice, so I'm sure you will be fine here~

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    today is my first day here my name is pokemaster1999

what kind of deck do you guys have

Last edited:

MagmaSurfer

Aanto Region Gym ******
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2008
    Hey there, just joined in on the fun. Looks like you have a really nice forum running here. ^_^ It's really difficult to find one as active as this nowadays... well I'm off to the wi-fi battle section :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    Hello all,

I began playing pokemon w/ blue version so long ago. Now, in my spare time, I battle on Netbattle (which is slowly dying) and ShoddyBattle (I'm just starting out here). And I really hate skarms.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    How do you hate Skarmory? It's one of my favorite Pokemon of all time and could indefinitely support/save your team from a complete wipeout.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Also, therabidfangirl, if you want advise on what RPs are good here, you could bother my friend Pikataro. She's rather verymuchinto RPing X)

Linux

Rich Boy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    hey everyone I just joined. Umm I don't know what to say, but I just got Pokémon Diamond and I started playing from Blue up until Ruby/Sapphire. Then stopped and recently played the remake Leafgreen. It sparked the nostalgic feeling of Pokémon so I bought Diamond...and here I am.

My favorite pokémon is Eevee. But I also like Raichu, Piplup, Staraptor and some other.

ttyl

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    hey everyone I just joined. Umm I don't know what to say, but I just got Pokémon Diamond and I started playing from Blue up until Ruby/Sapphire. Then stopped and recently played the remake Leafgreen. It sparked the nostalgic feeling of Pokémon so I bought Diamond...and here I am.

My favorite pokémon is Eevee. But I also like Raichu, Piplup, Staraptor and some other.

ttyl
    Hi! I'm new too! Yeah Eevee is one of my favorite Pokemon as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back