• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    hello,i have massive amounts of pokemon knowledge,and a little forum experience,but none devoted directly to pokemon

Years
    Hey everyone, picked up pearl and a DS after not having played pokemon since Blue version on my gameboy. I have had the game for about 4 months and am completely addicted, I saw some wifi battles on youtube and thought I would give it a try so right now I am getting a team together to the best of my ability :D.

-----------------
    Also a quick question, when battling with wifi in the standard rules I guess Do you have to level your pokemon up to 100 or does the game do it for you?

Think battle tower but reversed...

Thank you

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    i dont know where to get started here..........
    Well if you don't already have any specific interests, just go through the different sub-forums and post if you have something interesting to say. Be sure to read the rules too. Also, there is a group section for fanclubs. If you have a specific person or pokemon you like you could try and find a group to join.

Droknor

Seasoned Trainer
    Years
    Hi again. I'm pretty new here. So far the community seems pretty cool. It's weird noticing that there's nobody much older than me here though. I feel as if I've been playing theses for a decade....Oh wait I have. Anyway, Just stopped by this tread to say hi to every one since all the cool cats are doing it.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Hi again. I'm pretty new here. So far the community seems pretty cool. It's weird noticing that there's nobody much older than me here though. I feel as if I've been playing theses for a decade....Oh wait I have. Anyway, Just stopped by this tread to say hi to every one since all the cool cats are doing it.
    Hey, welcome and all that.

I thought most of the people here would be like 10ish lol. That's the way it is on youtube. I was surprised to see so many people my age.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Hi, everyone. I joined a few weeks ago, but this place is a lot bigger than the last forum I used to be on, so it was a bit intimidating. But I'm bored and have nothing better to do, so I decided to make my first post! I've been a Pokemon fan since I first got Red years ago, but I stopped playing up until a few months ago when I picked up Diamond. Hopefully I'll be making more than one appearance on here after today.

Years
    Hiya new members~~ Enjoy PC!

Hey Grovy-Shoot404! I love Grovyle too! <3 Anyways, welcome to PC, I hope you like it here! BTW, I love your avatar! Ya have the music to go with that? xD

Jooshyy

Joooooshyy :]
    Years
    jooooshy is here im new and i would just like to explain who i am and what i do okay
    so listen xD

okay my name is joooshy and im 13 years old i live in plymouth and i am a huge pokemon fan, my favourite pokemon have to be shaymin and gallade well theres loads of others too but there my top 2 favourites. I would like to say about art request's and artrades if you want me to draw you somethink like a pokemon or somethink like that then please post on my profile and it will be free unless you want to do an ArtTrade which is when ill draw you somethink and then you have to draw me somethink in return okay, so yeah thats mostly everything about me so, Cya :]

Remember to request xD

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    jooooshy is here im new and i would just like to explain who i am and what i do okay
    so listen xD

okay my name is joooshy and im 13 years old i live in plymouth and i am a huge pokemon fan, my favourite pokemon have to be shaymin and gallade well theres loads of others too but there my top 2 favourites. I would like to say about art request's and artrades if you want me to draw you somethink like a pokemon or somethink like that then please post on my profile and it will be free unless you want to do an ArtTrade which is when ill draw you somethink and then you have to draw me somethink in return okay, so yeah thats mostly everything about me so, Cya :]

Remember to request xD

Hello Jooshyy

Welcome to PC, I'm hoping to see you around the graphic section. =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back