• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    heh havent posted in a few days so i might as well oh and those of you thst have read my prevous post you know im trying to hack pokemon mystery dungon red rescue team. and those who want some info the only thing i'll give you now is the title

pokemon mystery dungon: sinister twilight

(P.S. sorry if i have any misspelled words. i was y\typing in a hurry)

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • OK, I know Ive already asked about Pokemon games, but now I need something different. See, I found a ROM for a game Ive wanted, but I cant find an English version, so if someone here who can hack a game and do text translations, I would be grateful! Send me a PM for the details.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    Hey all i'm new and just waned to say hello.

I'm looking for all the Pokemon Ash's Quest information if someone can link me up...i'm kinda stuck :p

Thankoooo in advanced ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    Beachboy will you kindly drop me a link to your game? I don't know if its finished or not but i would like to see it. My computer doesnt seem to like the post you put up for it. Thanks.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Beachboy will you kindly drop me a link to your game? I don't know if its finished or not but i would like to see it. My computer doesnt seem to like the post you put up for it. Thanks.

I may not know the link you are looking for, but I shall welcome you here nonetheless.

Hi lolz, im new, started on thursday, im nooby

Welcome. Funny name you got there.

I am new myself, just signed on today. ^_^.

Hello, and welcome.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2008
    Hello it's my first day here :P

I feel like having pokemon shiny gold but.. i dunno how to download it...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Hey, everyone! I'm Espeonature, the No. 1 fan for Espeon! I love Espeon more than ANYONE else in the world!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2008
    Hey Everyone. Im Black Crow and I just wanted to say hi or whatever.

Im a poke trainer/fan, preferring ghost and psychic types over the others.

My Team consists of

-Gardevoir
    -Spiritomb
    -Shedinja (lol)
    -Gengar
    -Bannette
    -Milotic(Not a ghost but W/E)

I have others but thats my current team.

Last edited:

Lonely Roses

Er. Okay.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Hey all I'm new here just signed up, but I had a friend who was telling me about the fanfiction they have here. So this my introduction. =)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Okay since this is the new users hang out,

I wanted to point all the new users that are interested in wifi battle to the Charizard Academy, sine the new users are usally those who need it the most:)

Well anyway it's a thread in the wifi battling section that helps it's members get better at wifi battling,

I know it can be confusing for you new members to get around the forums so I'm gonna give you the link:D.

Charizard Academy

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • What is the point of the post rank is there like a prize for getting a certain amount or can people do certain things than the new members here or is it just for fun. (just wanted to know)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back