• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey peterlg, I hope you and your ditto avatar have a great time!

Armaina

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Alloallo all. I just found this place not too long ago, and well, I'm always looking for good, friendly active pokemon communities... And you have an oekaki to boot! Sweet!

thanx. Can someone help me. i want to make a hack but i dont know how to start
    By the look of it, you may want to try the Rom Hacking forum in the Emulation section.

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hello everyone!My name is Pika (actually,it's my real name pronounciation) as in "Pika!".No,I'm not a Pikachu of course :D I'm here just to kill my time and having some talks about the one and only game here,Pokemon :)

Well, finally got my lil' butt to posting here. xD
    Hey, as you can see my names' Jolte. I just started, what, three days ago?(yet I finally post..) I hope that I'll be able to meet new friends, and have a heck of a time here. Now...*munches on cookie* Cya! =3

Hello everyone^_^ I'm new here.

hello dear customers i sell.... well my name says it all magikarps but not just ordinary magikarps level 99 and shinny magikarps, yes ladys and gents im the guy u were looking for.........my email is [email protected] actually im really into pkmn i have every pokemon and im sellin them but my specialty is shinny magikarps, i sell them like if i had a bottomless barrel of them.
    Hello to all,

I hope you guys have a wonderful time here at PC. =]

Magikarp you can go to the Wifi Trading Section to set up a shop for your Magikarps.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello everyone!My name is Pika (actually,it's my real name pronounciation) as in "Pika!".No,I'm not a Pikachu of course :D I'm here just to kill my time and having some talks about the one and only game here,Pokemon :)

hi everyone i just signed up today and my name is peter and its nice to meet you all
    Welcome Lily and Peter,hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and see you around.

DarkGrowlithe

The Dark One
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Hi guys! Todays my first day here.
    I sighed up mainly for fanfics, but the people seem really nice, too.
    Just thought I'd get to know some people!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hi guys! Todays my first day here.
    I sighed up mainly for fanfics, but the people seem really nice, too.
    Just thought I'd get to know some people!

Welcome Growlithe,

Everyone here is nice, unless you run into some naughty apples. Hope you have a great time here at PC.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    Hi there! I'm kind of new in all this poke-stuff. I just knew about this community and decided to join. Hope I have good times here!

Pd: I'm Spanish, so don't be too hard on me if I make some lenguage mistakes!

DarkGrowlithe

The Dark One
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Hi there! I'm kind of new in all this poke-stuff. I just knew about this community and decided to join. Hope I have good times here!

Haha, I'm sure nobody will mind if you make too many grammar mistakes!
    You might want to use a spell checker though, just in case.
    Have fun!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016

Welcome to PC.

Downloading Mozilla takes care of that problem it underlines all misspelled words.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    Downloading Mozilla takes care of that problem it underlines all misspelled words.

Well, yeah, but I'm afraid that I have the Spanish Firefox version, so I'm not sure that if it will correct English mistakes... I'll try hard not to make HUGE mistakes. Time to look for a spell checker!

And thank you, Rellyms and Darkgrowlithe.

DarkGrowlithe

The Dark One
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Time to look for a spell checker!

And thank you, Rellyms and Darkgrowlithe.

Your welcome! And instead of downloading a spell checker, I search for one on the internet. Some of them are really good, and you don't have to download them!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Uh, hi I just joined the forums maybe about 2-3min ago. I guess going here for my first post was needed :P. Hi everyone here =3

DarkGrowlithe

The Dark One
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Hey! Welcome to the Poke Community!
    I haven't even been here a full day yet, but it's pretty fun so far.
    The people here are really nice, and it's so much more diffrent from other websites.
    Have fun!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Uh, hi I just joined the forums maybe about 2-3min ago. I guess going here for my first post was needed :P. Hi everyone here =3
    Yay, Dk is here! <3 Welcome to PC! It may seem overwhelming at first with all of the members here, but like DarkGrowlithe said, the people here are rather friendly. ;]

Besides, it's a good hangout area where you can post about pretty much anything and everything!

DarkGrowlithe: Welcome to you too! You seem like a rather kind member as well - you already seem to fit right in! I read your other post, and it's nice to have some creative writers here. I hope to read some of your fanfiction, if you are willing to post them! C:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back