• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey leaderjasmine1996 from Cali xD Hope you have a good time =]
    How come your phrase under your username is censored?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I assume it's because she has "LeaderJasmine" as a user title. vBulletin automatically censors certain words like administrator, moderator, and leader in user titles so that the users of said forum will not confuse them for staff.

In any case, welcome to the community Jasmine. It's great to have you here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 18, 2009
    I'm a new user. I just joined today. Yay! I'm a big pokémon fan, I love playing my Pearl Version. I have a lot of favorite Pokémon, so I won't bother listing them. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Just posting this as cause i am new and i am recently joining this community

I first started to look at the site because of the Hack-roms which i am a fan of, but then i started seeing some other topics and i really enjoyed them like the Fanfics and others

I hope i have a good time here since i joined for that

to have an enjoyable, good time :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm a new user. I just joined today. Yay! I'm a big pokémon fan, I love playing my Pearl Version. I have a lot of favorite Pokémon, so I won't bother listing them. ^_^
    Yeah, I'm sure that would be a rather large list to post here, but feel free to do so over in this thread if you ever feel the need:
    What's your favorite Pokémon?

Have fun with your Pearl version, my dear! Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

Just posting this as cause i am new and i am recently joining this community

I first started to look at the site because of the Hack-roms which i am a fan of, but then i started seeing some other topics and i really enjoyed them like the Fanfics and others

I hope i have a good time here since i joined for that

to have an enjoyable, good time :P
    To be honest, the Emulation Forum brings in quite a fair number of the current members PC has today, but it's the other boards that keep most of us here. Glad you decided to make yourself an account, PJ Kay.
    (Awesome user name, by the way)

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You know we're not all gamers around here, but I'm glad you found out that they still exist. XD
    (In some ways, stronger than ever...)

Any who, welcome to the community WriteThemWrong. Happy to have you aboard.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    Hi all! I just joined today and wanted to meet other PokeFans like myself. I'm currently playing Diamond version on my DS and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm from the UK and young enough to have grown up watching the Pokemon anime series!

Kyuukon

I'm the 129th Thousand Member!
    Years
    Hey People, i JUST joined
    and am pretty lonely lol
    i made a thread in the New users thing
    and yeah lol

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi all! I just joined today and wanted to meet other PokeFans like myself. I'm currently playing Diamond version on my DS and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm from the UK and young enough to have grown up watching the Pokemon anime series!
    So, you've never had a day as far back as you can remember without Pokémon? You must be a fan indeed!

Well, I'm sure you will meet a good number of fans around this particular set of forums; you certainly won't have to look too hard. XD

Hope you continue to enjoy your Diamond version, my dear.

and am pretty lonely lol
    and yeah lol
    Yes, a nice introductory thread at that.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Kyuukon. I'm sure you will make friends very soon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    and am pretty lonely lol
    and yeah lol

howdy thar guys, glad to see there are still hardcore pokemon gamers around :)

Hello all of you, glad to have you here,I hope you enjoy your stay at are most friendly PC,If you have any questions feel free to ask. And I guess I'll be seeing everyone around then.

~Paul

will143

SacredGod
    Years
    Hello everyone... Its nice to know that people here are not ignoring new user.. It seems like people here are friendly. By the way i would like to ask if what collectibles should i collect first? so that i will be eager to collect pokemon stuff.

i have already TCG and about a 20's of pokemon miniature...

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Hi guys, 'am not actually new but since it's been long since i visited the forums with this forgotten username. Hi to all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    I have a question, in the pokemon world there is nothing but pokemon.... so what do they eat. Kentucky Fried Starly and Miltank Steaks? Hmmm blows ur mind doesnt it.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi guys, 'am not actually new but since it's been long since i visited the forums with this forgotten username. Hi to all.
    Welcome back then, Patrick. Have fun reuniting with your old friends and such.

I have a question, in the pokemon world there is nothing but pokemon.... so what do they eat. Kentucky Fried Starly and Miltank Steaks? Hmmm blows ur mind doesnt it.
    You know, I do believe that question has come up many times over in the Pokémon General forum. Perhaps you would find this thread right here interesting:
    If you had to...

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Nulk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back