• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hello, VulpixVuxen007.

Welcome to PC.
    I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun here.
    Just be sure to read all the rules.

Just do a little exploring, talk to some people, make some friends, etc.
    Anyways, have fun~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    And BTW, it's my 4th day here! I'm not a complete noob anymore :>

Happy fourth day here, L O L L I P O P! And don't make the mistake of calling yourself a noob; I've read your intro thread and you seemed like a perfectly capable member to me. You were a newb (short for newbie). That's a new person on a forum. A noob is someone who generally makes stupid posts and irritates everyone.

Hello everyone! I'm new here.

Yo, welcome to the forum.

Snazzy avatar, by the way.

hello everyone , i'm new on PC
    i hope i like it here

Yo, glad you joined. And you don't need to hope, because I know you will like it here. Everyone does.

zack966

master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    im new here...

what are we supposed to do?

oh yeah, my name is zack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Hi, I joined this forum recently,
    I've been a huge fan of Pokémon back in the first and second generation and part of third generation.
    I stopped keeping up with Pokémon for a couple years but now I feel like going back to the franchise that pretty much defined my childhood so here I am.

I've been looking around and the romhacking section in this site really interests me because I've always wanted to learn how to make my own version of a Pokémon game.

Scytherr

<3pokemon
    Years
  • Hei! I'm Irene from Norway. I love scyther, lugia and togepi. I'm tagged as a pokemon on the "Every Class Has"-picture on facebook. Okay.. I'm trying to say that I love pokemon :-D Feel free to say hello or something. :]]

Hi, uhmm, I joined to get help with a project iv started, its unamed, but its a hack of fire red
    Bassicly, your a kid (duhh) in a big city in the Semper Region. you somehow get a pokemon (Starters are Treeko, Totadile, and Charmander) there are going to be 1 to 3 fake pokemon, but its to help the story line. I am in need of help as of how to use programs to hack roms, the only one i can use is the easiest, the starter changer. so cud some vets give this noob some help. Tanks
    Oh, and how do you put a pic up on ur profie, im a total blank when it comes to editing stuff

Last edited:

Solana

World Traveler
    Years
  • Hei! I'm Irene from Norway. I love scyther, lugia and togepi. I'm tagged as a pokemon on the "Every Class Has"-picture on facebook. Okay.. I'm trying to say that I love pokemon :-D Feel free to say hello or something. :]]

Hi Irene. That Togepi... thingy... you have there on your avatar; I've got a same one too! It's hidden deeply under my bed so don't tell me there are no evil monsters hiding under my bed cause there is!

Anyway, my name is Thomas and I'm from The Netherlands. Check out my welcome-topic or my profile for more information. See you guys around here on the community. ;)

Years
  • Hey I'm VulpixVixen007 (maybe there's a first post by me here i'm not sure? ??? 0~0 ??????) I'm sorry if there is a first post I had left before. I like vulpix and ninetails and fire pokemon. I would like to join the fire club (fire pokemon fan group) and be in the writing/poetry pokemon club. I like writing stories. I'm not too good with poetry though. I'm new to the forums here. I think this forum board is really cool. I'm a pokemon fan myself. Well, that's what I wanted to say for now.

drifl00n

drifloon master
    Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is drifl00n. I was over at Serebii, but in my opinion many of the people are very rude, and very strict over there, no offense to anyone that is on their forums. I have liked pokemon since I was about 6 years old. I just turned 20 a couple weeks ago. I probably sound like a huge n00b, but I hate intorducing myself ;_;

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2009
    Hey guys. My account's existed for a while, but I guess I've never used it. I wonder if I still class as new? Making work on a new ROM Hack so here's hoping everything goes well :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2009
    Hey everyone. I'm Brutticus Force. Been playing Pokemon since I scraped enough money for a GBC and the original Red version in 98.

I'm into RPing and ROM hacks, since I get totally bored waiting for Nintendo to come out with new content.

See you round.

SuperToaster

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Hello and greetings from the sunshine state, which is not at all sunny today. I joined recently, yesterday I think. I've played pokemon since the red and blue days, but sort of drifted away around emerald. Recently I unearthed my Fire Red cart, so...

I fell off the wagon D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back