• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProTrainFiyah

I'll be the BEst Trainer!!Yea!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Hi ya everyone.. Today is my first day here.. I join because you all so friendly and i really love pokemon..i love pokemon since i was 4. Hehehe... I hope I can fit in with you all..

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
    Years
    Bonjour mes amis, I have landed myself in a bit of a predicament. Does anyone know where I can find a good wi-fi gym/league here?

xxCelebi

Celebi Freackk.!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2009
    Hi... I saw this topic and it looks like the place for newbies to say hi.
    So uhh, hi. :D lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to PC Celebi! Read the rules and you'll be fine. Make an intro thread if you haven't yet. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Hi guys, I am new in this community (today joined) and i am really excited about this mmorpg! I don't know about programming but I love mmorpg and i wanna be a member to this mmorpg pokemon making team!!! I am still trying to learn programming!

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Good Evening, Morning, Night;

My name is as my user states. It's Alysa but most people call me Lis or Isa. I am fairly new to this site as I have just recently found it while browsing yesterday night. I am a 16 year old female and I just love to role play. Mostly as my Shiny Ninetails, Nine. I preffer to Role Play over e-mail or MSN seeing as it's easier to keep up with and can "come back to it" as often as we like.

I do RP here in the forums though as I love to meet new people.

If you'd like to contact me to speak to me further please use the following:

MSN: [email protected]
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Furcadia: *Whisper* Tears Falling On A Broken Sky
    Wajas: Pokemonbreeder (89820)

Years
    Welcome Glaceon Frost! I love Glaceon too! <333 I hope you enjoy it here at PC!

Hiya Alysa! Welcome to Pokecommunity, I'm sure you'll find other friendly RPers here! Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    I need a firered cheat that gives me x99 rare candies, not x36?, because it renders the pc unusable.

P.S. I am new and don't want to disobey rules or make people angry. Please tell me some of the rules we use here.

Alysa

Mew (Myuu) the New Species
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Do you know the Misingno cheat? I can display it for you if you like. So as we don't get banned for posting this, PM me.

Years
    hey guyz....pokemon rox
    just registerd today just wanna say i am from sudan n i like pokemon
    n its gud u got da new pokemon thunder yellow becoz da old graphics suk
    n i think its like dat guy who made it red ma mind ...
    anyways how do i download it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back