• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach-ATTACK2012

Breeder and Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Hey

Ive got 995 shieldon fossils.
    Yes i used an AR, but who cares right? A shieldon is a shieldon.
    If your interested, contact me.

trx45

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    peace

wassup uh new member when i saw a bunch of cool hacks made by a member (his youtube name is destinedJagold sry cant remember his pokecommunity username.) ive been wanting to make my own version of pokemon and this site seems to be able to help so hello to all =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    How do you play a hacked game? I searched nearly the whole website and did not find it. Please help. I've only signed up yesterday.

Years
    Are Downloads Safe?

I just joined today and want to know if this sites downloads are safe. Cant get another computer if i get viruses.

fullmoon224

Gamer 4 Life X3
    Years
    hi im new but ive been on for a week and i still have a lot to learn. can anyone tell me what a post is i am soooo confused?????????
    bu other than that i would be very happy to have more friends

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Hi everyone, I'm new~ :'D
    But you prob'ly guessed that already.

Years
    Hi everyone! I'm not exactly new, but I'm pretty sure I haven't posted a lot. If at all. I forgot about this place untill I went threw my favorites list^^, Good thing I favorited it, huh?

After this I'll be much more active^^ I love pokemon so much! I hope a lot of us can be friends!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Hey, I searched around and couldn't find this anywhere... I created a group, and wanted to know what the best way to get members would be. I know I'm not supposed to PM to invite, but can I advertise in my signature? Could I make a special thread about it? etc.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey, I searched around and couldn't find this anywhere... I created a group, and wanted to know what the best way to get members would be. I know I'm not supposed to PM to invite, but can I advertise in my signature? Could I make a special thread about it? etc.

Just having it show up on your profile is enough, sometimes.

But if you want to advertize it in your signature, that would be just fine. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back