• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2009
    Hi I'm not a new Pokemon fan, but I've only rteally had the time to play the games again recently. My favourites are the old Yellow, Silver, and Gold. Currently I am preparing a You Tube video series of my Silver game.

The one think I would love to have in the real world from Pokemon would be the gyms with the fights televised. :)

Years
  • I just registered today because I've been lurking the Hacks board for a while now and since platinum is out I'd like to battle and trade and whatnot. I've been playing the same game for 11 years now, it's a little ridiculous.

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
  • Hi guys! I just joined cause I bought Platinum and it is like the first Pokemon game I've played since Ruby and I thought it woudl be a good idea to befiend some more experienced users :P

Gavin<3

Years
  • Hi I'm not a new Pokemon fan, but I've only rteally had the time to play the games again recently. My favourites are the old Yellow, Silver, and Gold. Currently I am preparing a You Tube video series of my Silver game.

The one think I would love to have in the real world from Pokemon would be the gyms with the fights televised. :)
    Welcome!
    There is a section for Generations 1 and 2 (Color and Metal) in the Pokémon Games department. Check it out, but don't forget to visit as many parts of PC as you can :)

I just registered today because I've been lurking the Hacks board for a while now and since platinum is out I'd like to battle and trade and whatnot. I've been playing the same game for 11 years now, it's a little ridiculous.
    Welcome to you.
    Many people come here looking for interesting hacks to try out ;) You wont be disappointed, there's a lot here. There is even a social group named "I joined PokéCommunity to download ShinyGold" which is kind of a flirt with this phenomena :)

Hi guys! I just joined cause I bought Platinum and it is like the first Pokemon game I've played since Ruby and I thought it woudl be a good idea to befiend some more experienced users :P
    Welcome, that sounds like a great idea. You will probably find those forums right away. But be sure to check out the rest of PC as well!

Hey People! I'm pretty new here.But anyways,My name is James,And i play Pokemon Platinum.
    Welcome, James!
    You can find many other Platinum players in the Pokémon Games sections.

Hope you'll have a good time~

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    hey hey hey first day!!!!

Avatar is first fakemon i made guess what i made it from

Last edited:

Guppo

They went that way, officer
    Years
  • Erm, hello?

I was recommended by a few friends to come here, I'm thinking of getting Platinum this week, but to be honest, I'm excited for the stunning graphics you guys have here.

Hope to have a good time ^.^

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • Erm, hello?

I was recommended by a few friends to come here, I'm thinking of getting Platinum this week, but to be honest, I'm excited for the stunning graphics you guys have here.

Hope to have a good time ^.^

I was here first...

I hate you kids... ;_;

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    friend

hey people! can somebody tell me where pokemon ruby destiny is? i really want to play it! i will be anybodies friend! :)

Years
  • hello fellow todokori's.
    I beleive we are all are the same age with same post count and joined in 1970,lol
    Well my real name is Dark seeker.
    And i have been around quite a bit.Just wantet to say welcome to thou todokori's

what does todokori mean anywyas?

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    Hi I am new here, nice to meet you guys. I have enjoyed Pokemon since I was a child so the older games and shows I move towards more naturally.

My name on here is Princess_Mai ignore the weird todoroki thing everyone seems to be getting... it's a virus oh noes!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2009
    Hello

Whats up you guys, I am Ghost Riding Punisher and I really very hate Pokemon! April Fools! I love Pokemon very much and I am glad to join this forum. Anyway I hope I really enjoy this forum!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm sorry to all of you who joined on April Fools, and had to suffer through the Todoroki event, but welcome to the PC forums.

In all of it's insanity.

Years
  • when is raptor's full relese date and where can i get a copy of pokemon ciaos black verson?
    hi im james i just signed up and im new to the hole forum thing any help

i am im new to so whats up

hi im masta j its my first day and i want to make friends so hi

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back