• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I will be doing a fourm for my game Pokemon Root Version I am Going to make it like a real pokemon Game it is going to have old and also new pokemon .
    Cool then RubyHaker. Make sure you post around and welcome. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    hi im Rebel im new here (since April 19 2009) and im glad to be apart of this community

Years
  • haha im fair new still :), its looks like a really good forum but what are Tire Supporters? and im still having troubule seaching for things like
    1. How do you ips patch
    2. Is there an Advance mart type program for FR&LG.. thanks

missy_awsum

Heeheheheheheheehe
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    haha im fair new still :), its looks like a really good forum but what are Tire Supporters? and im still having troubule seaching for things like
    1. How do you ips patch
    2. Is there an Advance mart type program for FR&LG.. thanks

To ips patch you will need to download a program called Lunar IPS(LIPS) you will find it in tools otherwise just google it.
    As for the Advance Mart thing Scizz made a program called A-mart which works for
    fr+lg google it or get it from WAH or PHO

P_K

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2011
    Hi Peoplez!

Hi, I'm PK (No, it doesn't stand for anything). I've been lurking the forums here for awhile, but I've not yet posted anything. I don't really talk much, so I'll be on alot, but I'll rarely post anything. I figured I'd join because I'm in love with 3rd-gen ROM-hacking... but I suck at it <<; (Okay, maybe I don't suck at it, but... uh... anyway...)

Quick question if anybody can answer it: I found some .INI files for Darthatron's(amirite?) FR type strength/weakness editor that made the program compatible with ruby, but the link expired. Does anybody have a copy of them I can download, or do they know how to edit the ??? type? I know Coolboyman posted a thread teaching how do edit types in a hex-editor... but alas... I'm hex-editor-dyslexic. (I've been trying to learn how to use one for three years now... <<; ) So if anybody can help me out I'd appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Here would be a good place to learn that:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=111656

As for Chaos Black:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=38787

For future reference, these were located in the Game's Showcase and Hack's showcase, respectively.
    Just read through them for information. Or, if you don't wish to read that much (who would!), use the "Search this thread" for the info. you seek.

I hope this helps you. ;)
    hey could you pls help me with pokemon silver chronicles everytime i try to open it it sais invlid location to memory or somethin like that

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hi, I'm PK (No, it doesn't stand for anything). I've been lurking the forums here for awhile, but I've not yet posted anything. I don't really talk much, so I'll be on alot, but I'll rarely post anything. I figured I'd join because I'm in love with 3rd-gen ROM-hacking... but I suck at it <<; (Okay, maybe I don't suck at it, but... uh... anyway...)

Quick question if anybody can answer it: I found some .INI files for Darthatron's(amirite?) FR type strength/weakness editor that made the program compatible with ruby, but the link expired. Does anybody have a copy of them I can download, or do they know how to edit the ??? type? I know Coolboyman posted a thread teaching how do edit types in a hex-editor... but alas... I'm hex-editor-dyslexic. (I've been trying to learn how to use one for three years now... <<; ) So if anybody can help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Hey P_K; welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll have fun here. :)

Mecha-Robot

A pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Hey, I'm Mecha. There is alot of reasons why I joined here. The main reason would be because of pokemon. I loved it when I was a kid and then I sort of went down memory lane one day and got into Pokemon again. :D
    So, hey.

Years
  • Hello everyone obviously im new if you look at my posts but im pumped to check out some cool hacked roms and ready for testing maybe when i get some time hopefully ill make my own soon

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hello everyone obviously im new if you look at my posts but im pumped to check out some cool hacked roms and ready for testing maybe when i get some time hopefully ill make my own soon

I look at your post, welcome ^^ you should go in the
    Emulation, you'll find cool hacked roms here. Hope to see your hack sooner here. Don't for get to read the rule=] enjoy!

HSX

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Hello, my name is HSX (Short for Hyper Shadic X; yes I'm a sonic fan, but I've been a hardcore Pokemon fan ever since I played Gold, my first Pokemon game and Video game. :3). I've seen some ROM hacking and I feel I'd like to put myself into the wild with this. I'm not really that good (I'm a newbie so of course I suck), but I'm gonna try my best at what I do. :3

On an unrelated note, I plan to hack Platinum, when possible, to mimic Pokemon XD (I'll call it XDS :P), when this becomes possible. Wish me luck in advance, plz. :3

LORDY JONES

MAGIKARP FARMER
    Years
  • LAMB. BOOKBOOKBOOKBOOKBOOKBOOK.

¡ØMAYGAH!

OH,YEAH. AND HI. I LIKE POKEMON TOO. I LIKED IT WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND I LIKED IT FOR A WHILE AFTER, THEN I LOST ALL MY CARDS, NOW I'M COLLECTING AGAIN BECAUSE OF SENTIMENTAL STUFF. ALSO TO BE IRONIC. ALSO CUZ IT'S AWESOME.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there, I've been a member for 3 days and I've been hacking for roughly 4 weeks now.
    I was wondering if there was a text editor that could edit all of the text,including signposts.Please say if such a thing exists!!!!!!!! Oh, and it has to be for R/S/E ROMs, and be in english (Idon't mind american english or UK english)

Jamie<3Lyndsy

Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    Years
  • Newbie!

I'm Jamie :D just really starting to get into Pokemon, especially Diamond, I played all the others on gameboy colour and advance and SP as a youngster, but now I'm hooked! And can't wait to get Platinum! Anyways just thought I'd say Hi :)

Oh, and my girlfriend just signed up too! Also hooked on Diamond haha.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Introducing me!

Hi i'm Lyndsy, I have also just started getting into pokemon especially Diamond. I played most of the games as a youngster such as Ruby and Sapphire ect. I also played Pokemon Colosseum on gamecube alot! I collected the pokemon cards and nearly had a full collection but I decided to sell them all so I could get a Nintendo DS Lite and a few games when they first came out lol.. I am currently saving for a Nintendo DSi and Pokemon Platinum!

My boyfriend Jamie (Jamie<3Lyndsy) is also new to the forum.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back