• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Yo NOOBS!

No, just kidding. Welcome to PokéCommunities, guys and gals!
    Believe me, this place is BIG, I've been here for months (lot more lookin' than actually postin'), without seeing even half of the good things here yet to be discovered!
    - Be sure to check the Emulation>Rom hacking stuff, it's like an English Wah!
    If u wonder anything, u could just ask me... Or a mod, that'd be better... No, why bother those guys... *thinks* Oh right! The Simple questions threads and the FAQ threads and so on... That's what u should turn to.

And if u're from Sweden, and think u're a better mapper than I am (if u don't know what mapping is, then u HAVE to sheck Rom hacking), just try to beat me!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! *throws a smoke ball and runs away*

Dr. James

Experimenting
    Years
  • Wow, isn't this thread big?
    Well, anyway, hello, everybody. I'm new here. My name is Dr. James and I'm hoping to share my information about Pokemon, as well as learning something new here.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    This thread is big, but you should see some of the ones in 'Other Trivia' [/off topic-ish]

Uhh, Welcome Dr.James!
    Nice username ;D

Read the rules to stay out of trouble,
    and have fun here, 'kay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I am new too!!!so is there a specific amount of time until your not a newbie?

Superspaztastic13

Spaztastic Trainer
    Years
  • I'm back, its been like a Year, used to go by Nocturnleader.... that was a while back. So I've been working on Pokemon Plat. and currently training while I work on other things.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I'm back, its been like a Year, used to go by Nocturnleader.... that was a while back. So I've been working on Pokemon Plat. and currently training while I work on other things.
    Welcome back to PC!

I haven't got Platinum yet, I envy you...

Stay active and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Hey i'm Sindu

I just registered on this forum, and was wondering if anyone would love to become my friend.
    Because i just bought platinum and would love to get some battles/trades starting.

My name : Sindu
    my code : 1548 2571 3669

Regards , Sindu

Alec_

Years
  • Hey i'm Sindu

I just registered on this forum, and was wondering if anyone would love to become my friend.
    Because i just bought platinum and would love to get some battles/trades starting.

My name : Sindu
    my code : 1548 2571 3669

Regards , Sindu
    Then. Welcome to PC. You could be my friend >3. I love to make friends!

~Fairytales.

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
  • Hello all! I only just joined a few hours ago! xD Haha!
    It's nice to see that everyone seems so nice here! I already feel that warm welcome feeling!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hi Silvergale and Chimcharguy,
    I hope you're both having a great time here =]
    If I can help in any way, just ask ;)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hello all! I only just joined a few hours ago! xD Haha!
    It's nice to see that everyone seems so nice here! I already feel that warm welcome feeling!

Hi im new here and i am trying to collect all of the starters i need torchic, treeko, charmander and all johtos. plz can some1 help.
    Welcome both of you! I'm sure you'll have a great time here at PC. xD

Zerchito

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    Hello!
    I'm Zerchito and I'm new (Of course), I like Pokemon, Metroid, Rayman, Star Wars, Strategy Games (many more also but hten I would have used a whole page XD.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Hello!
    I'm Zerchito and I'm new (Of course), I like Pokemon, Metroid, Rayman, Star Wars, Strategy Games (many more also but hten I would have used a whole page XD.
    Welcome to Pokecommunity. Have a good time here. Relax, have fun, post loads and become a great member here =D.

Need anything? Link to my profile is in my signature

Ging

Fiendishly Observant.
    Years
  • Welcome to me, this is me time, I love me and I love how Nintendo takes GBA ports out of the new DS lineup. Hurrah!

I'm an old skool, part-time pokegamer. Hurrah!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back