• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Welcome Diploman.
    I suggest you read the rules, if you haven't already.
    I'm sure you'll find a lot of people here who's interests match your own.
    Have fun.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Lol, er, allo.
    I'm new here but I've been into pokemon for awhile, starting with Yellow way back.

Currently I'm trying to beat Emerald as for some reason I suck at it, yet I can complete both Pearl and Platinum, wierd eh?

Jay_arch

Jay
    Years
  • Uhhh, Hello?

Yes, I'm new .. I guess. You may call me Jay. Yeah?
    :)
    I've been playing pokemon since the beginning, in Canada. Played almost all of them excpet for Ruby and Sapphire.

Talesplayer

Breeder in Training/Guardia
    Years
  • Hello. Obviously, im new here (kinda new to forums in general) so i thought i would say hello. I found this place while i was looking for the shiny gold hack, then i found out about the liquid crystal hack, so i figured i could maybe discover more hacks, and find help when i need it. Seems like a pretty cool place to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    hello people i am a new starter in pokemoncomunity and my user is ali305 i would like for u to add me as ure friend i will be here in my profile everday

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    can someone tell me how to post my own blogg??

To get your own blog, you have to either become a Community Supporter, by donating, or be a staff member. Another way of getting it, which is a bit hard, is to reach 5,000 posts. That earns you automatic blog access.

Last edited:

Devon2393

Advance Trainer
    Years
  • well it looks like im the newest noobie so...my favorite types are dragon fire and water my favorite trainers are richie and paul. Um... i have Diamond version and for now Battle revolution so...yah.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    well it looks like im the newest noobie so...my favorite types are dragon fire and water my favorite trainers are richie and paul. Um... i have Diamond version and for now Battle revolution so...yah.
    Welcome to PC, Devon2393!

I like Dragon-type as well.

Enjoy yourself at PC!

hi im completly new here so ya
    Hi, pichu to the left and welcome to the forums.

Read the rules, post heaps and have a great time.

Years
  • Hello Guys My name is James im 9 yrs pls can someone tell me how to post my hacks

may mag sassalita ba take fuclk

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello Guys My name is James im 9 yrs pls can someone tell me how to post my hacks

may mag sassalita ba take fuclk
    Hi James444 and welcome to PC.

To post your hack, scroll down on the main page until you see the Emulation section, find the sub-forum Progressing Hacks and make a thread there. It has to be approved by a mod before it shows up so make sure it's neat and follows all the ROM-Hacking section rules.

Hope I helped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back