• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadPhones93

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hey :D

Names Chris and am new to forums and such. A veteran player of Pokemon since Pokemon Yellow. Love to play music and blah blah my life is boring ^.^ haha. Yup let's battle or trade sometime :]

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    hi i am ian , its my first time joining this forum and looking for some pokemon trades and battles

NewThrill

Athlete
    Years
  • Hi! I'm NewThrill, and I actually have been viewing these forums for quite some time, particularly in the Challenges section. I'm excited to be a part of this forum!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Names Chris and am new to forums and such. A veteran player of Pokemon since Pokemon Yellow. Love to play music and blah blah my life is boring ^.^ haha. Yup let's battle or trade sometime :]
    Hey, welcome to PC! Looks like you'll be making good use of the Wi-Fi Center. ^_^ Don't forget to check out other places though!

hi i am ian , its my first time joining this forum and looking for some pokemon trades and battles
    Hallo there! Looks like you're suited for the Wi-Fi Center as well. Hope you have fun!

Hi! I'm NewThrill, and I actually have been viewing these forums for quite some time, particularly in the Challenges section. I'm excited to be a part of this forum!
    A lurker, eh? Glad you decided to join us! I hope you participate in lots of challenges, because that will make Sydian (the mod) happy. :3

Zekalperelure997

Collector of Rare Ghost & Dark
    Years
  • Hey, I am new here. You can call me Ian, because my name is LONG!!
    I know how to work on forums, so no questions for me. XD
    I have been a pokemon fan for a long time!!!!!!!!!
    PS. My name has 4 of my fav. pokemon! (Zekrom, Galvantula, Serperior, Chandelure.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, I am new here. You can call me Ian, because my name is LONG!!
    I know how to work on forums, so no questions for me. XD
    I have been a pokemon fan for a long time!!!!!!!!!
    PS. My name has 4 of my fav. pokemon! (Zekrom, Galvantula, Serperior, Chandelure.)

Hi Ian! Oh, I read that as "I have been a pokémon for a long time" xDD My bad.

Nice to hear that you'll be able to find your way around. Be sure to check out all the boards! You never know if you'll find something you didn't know you liked. And I like Chandelure too!

See you around.

CilanFan

The Champion of Champions!
    Years
  • Hi! 8D

Yah, well I'm new here. I've seen this place when looking for pictures to draw, and I finally decided to join! 8D Is anyone available to be my friend?

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
  • haii :D

my name is sara, or giza. either is fine. ^^
    i love fashion, kpop, and of course pokemon.
    im 19 years young and i hope to meet other kpop fans, or just nice people in general.
    and my avatar i did drew myself from a base. hehehe ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    A wild Newbie Appeared

Well, Hello Dere~
    I am new to this forum quite by accident. Was actually looking for PMD maps, and found some pics someone had posted on this site...well enough rambling...xD

Hai, I am a huge Pokemon fan, and play a couple Pokemon games and MMO's here and there. One major one that I love is PMU!!! *GASP*!

Well I hope to contribute to this thriving community, and hopefully not affect people too much with my crazy! ^-^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yah, well I'm new here. I've seen this place when looking for pictures to draw, and I finally decided to join! 8D Is anyone available to be my friend?
    Oh? A Cilan Fan... I feel you should know that I'm the #1 Dent/Cilan fan in these parts. ;) I think you could head over to Pokemon Groups you'll find some fun fanclubs to join. The Dent one is doing pretty well, but we need more conversation. ^_^

my name is sara, or giza. either is fine. ^^
    i love fashion, kpop, and of course pokemon.
    im 19 years young and i hope to meet other kpop fans, or just nice people in general.
    and my avatar i did drew myself from a base. hehehe ^^
    Kpop and fashion you might find over in Culture and Media, and nice people you'll find everywhere. Hope you have fun!

Well, Hello Dere~
    I am new to this forum quite by accident. Was actually looking for PMD maps, and found some pics someone had posted on this site...well enough rambling...xD

Hai, I am a huge Pokemon fan, and play a couple Pokemon games and MMO's here and there. One major one that I love is PMU!!! *GASP*!

Well I hope to contribute to this thriving community, and hopefully not affect people too much with my crazy! ^-^
    Hehe, most of us are crazy enough already, we don't mind. ^_^ Welcome to PC! It's a great place, so I hope you have a good time~ Post a lot, follow the rules, post well, all that good stuff.

Years
  • hi

hey im new, i thought that joining the forum could give me ideas and help with my game and maybe even others. and this is my first poke game since gold so yeahh ( i have black). ironically i do not have a skuntank..... but i do want one or at least a lv.1 stunky... uh thanks?

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
    Years
  • hey everyone! :) i just joined yesterday, so im still getting to know my way around the site :) It seems like a nice way to just make discussions about anything pokemon :)
    Well, im gonna go explore the site! :)

ttfn-ta-ta-for-now! :)

♥Phoebe♥

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    hi..i'm new here..i like pokemon games so much..its good if someone can make the really cool pokemon hack game..may someone guide me to the good pokemon game??i really want to play..sory for the bad language..:P

TheMarzKing

Mono-Type trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    hey im a returnign memeber , i join to find good battlers and get some sub for my pokemon youtube channel , check my channel out and pm me if u want to battle :)

Seppie

PokéMyths - August 2011
    Years
  • New here. Not really sure if anyone will even see this post. 157 pages, wow... Anyway, I like this site. I love the many many many theme options (currently using Forever Standing).

I have a few questions about Rom Hacking (pretty new to it) and I posted a thread in the Rom Hacking section, but it may not get approved. So, any seasoned Rom Hacker, please PM me as I have a question. =D Thank you.

PS: Welcome to everyone who posted before me.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • hey im new, i thought that joining the forum could give me ideas and help with my game and maybe even others. and this is my first poke game since gold so yeahh ( i have black). ironically i do not have a skuntank..... but i do want one or at least a lv.1 stunky... uh thanks?

Are you making your first hack or is it a different type of game? I wish you best of luck building one! Welcome to PC and hope it's treating ya well!

Heya. I'm new here too. Feel free to PM or add :D

Hi there, SandwichWoman! Great to see ya join! Hope you're having fun here on PC!

Hello~ I'm new around these parts.
    I like many things, some of which are Pokemon.
    I'm also known by many names (okay maybe not that many) but you may call me Ayanna~
    Or my username. That works too.

Hi, Ayanna! I like your name, and I like your username as well (Bohemian Rhapsody = <333). Great to see ya, and welcome! Have fun!

hey everyone! :) i just joined yesterday, so im still getting to know my way around the site :) It seems like a nice way to just make discussions about anything pokemon :)
    Well, im gonna go explore the site! :)

ttfn-ta-ta-for-now! :)

♥Phoebe♥
    Have fun exploring the site, Phoebe. I guarantee you that you'll have so much fun discovering very interesting discussions that you will definitely get into! Welcome to PC!

Hello everyone new member here :> This site seems pretty fun so far. I'm hoping to continue using and enjoying this forum! (BTW, who here is a Team Magma fan, cause I am! :>)

I'm not that much of a Team Magma fan myself...I think there's a group for Team Magma fans in the Pokemon Groups section. Glad to see you're enjoying the site, and welcome!

New here. Not really sure if anyone will even see this post. 157 pages, wow... Anyway, I like this site. I love the many many many theme options (currently using Forever Standing).

I have a few questions about Rom Hacking (pretty new to it) and I posted a thread in the Rom Hacking section, but it may not get approved. So, any seasoned Rom Hacker, please PM me as I have a question. =D Thank you.

PS: Welcome to everyone who posted before me.

I SEE YOUR POST. :P

Welcome to PC, Seppie! If you have a question about rom hacking, and your thread hasn't been approved for 24 hours or so, it's best to contact one of the ROM hacking moderators. Have fun hacking your Pokemon game. and Welcome to PC!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back