• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Exactly! I think that's maybe why I try to be as nice and awesome as I am- so I can kinda make up for those people who aren't? idk.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh u lurkers. Don't just be alligators- be active and such! x3 But do share interesting threads, 'cause I'm always curious~~

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
  • Oh u lurkers. Don't just be alligators- be active and such! x3 But do share interesting threads, 'cause I'm always curious~~
    But alligators are awesome D: Except for when they're trying to eat you >.>

But yeah. I don't know why it's so hard to post my opinions sometimes. I guess, like those non-existent posters in creative areas of PC, I worry about being judged, or that people won't like me. :x

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm trying, I'm trying. :P
    Try harder! >:o jk, jk. Be chill.
    Funny thing I barely noticed the Pokemon Groups Forum. Sounds interesting, I'll be sure to check it.
    It's headed by my buddy Spino and he's cool and everything in it is awesome so do so. :>

But alligators are awesome D: Except for when they're trying to eat you >.>

But yeah. I don't know why it's so hard to post my opinions sometimes. I guess, like those non-existent posters in creative areas of PC, I worry about being judged, or that people won't like me. :x
    This is true. xD

Ah I am sure they will like you! Do not worry, just get posting and be happy and friendly. There are lots of us who quite like fresh faces and new ideas, and those who don't... well they don't like what happens. >:D Nah jk nothing bad happens. But srs if anyone is mean you will have all sorts of people defending you whether you know them or not. And again, people are gonna like you. All three of you- Paws, OHV, PokeFan- you all have already proved to me that you're awesome and I got a whole lotta friends that I know will agree. So go meet people! Go have fun and don't worry, just chill. PC's a place for fun, for the most part~

/end probably unnecessary long-winded rant

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years

Funny thing I barely noticed the Pokemon Groups Forum. Sounds interesting, I'll be sure to check it.
    I joined the Fire Group :3
    I'm not sure what other groups there are to join, but I saw in the Other Groups section a Plushies Group. I think I might join, 'cuz I loveee plushies :3 They ish so snugglifiable.

PokemonFan5230

Mario Bro.
    Years
  • Ah I am sure they will like you! Do not worry, just get posting and be happy and friendly. There are lots of us who quite like fresh faces and new ideas, and those who don't... well they don't like whatThis is true. xD happens. >:D Nah jk nothing bad happens. But srs if anyone is mean you will have all sorts of people defending you whether you know them or not. And again, people are gonna like you. All three of you- Paws, OHV, PokeFan- you all have already proved to me that you're awesome and I got a whole lotta friends that I know will agree. So go meet people! Go have fun and don't worry, just chill. PC's a place for fun, for the most part~

/end probably unnecessary long-winded rant

That was beautiful*Sheds tear* well anyways I guess you're right, I'll try and post one thing that's not in the New Users Thread by tomorrow because I might not be here until Sunday, so yeah. /end of confidence XD, but I'm serious about trying.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I joined the Fire Group :3
    I'm not sure what other groups there are to join, but I saw in the Other Groups section a Plushies Group. I think I might join, 'cuz I loveee plushies :3 They ish so snugglifiable.
    I saw~ I have to go update that soonish. xD;

Other Clubs is too hectic for me tbh. It's just... so many crazily different things crammed into one space. @_@ I'm a member of a few over there though I think.

That was beautiful*Sheds tear* well anyways I guess you're right, I'll try and post one thing that's not in the New Users Thread by tomorrow because I might not be here until Sunday, so yeah. /end of confidence XD, but I'm serious about trying.
    Thank you. ^_^; If you're pretty shy about posting, Pokemon Trivia is probably one of the best places to start. But hey, do whatcha want. But why are you gonna be gone till Sunday? D:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I looked at the Pokemon Groups thread too, and I too was going to join the Fire Group... Yeah, I definitely think I'm going to do that. ^^

Still snooping, still snooping.
    Yay another member! \o/ But y'all have to help come up with topics cause I kinda suck at them tbh.

Also snooping is the best word. :DD

PokemonFan5230

Mario Bro.
    Years
  • Thank you. ^_^; If you're pretty shy about posting, Pokemon Trivia is probably one of the best places to start. But hey, do whatcha want. But why are you gonna be gone till Sunday? D:

Trip, I might be able to go on my PalmTab, though but only for like an hour. D:, well I started with Spinoff Games Thread, next I'm going to go the Group Thread and join the Fire Group, I've always loved fire the second best behind grass, in third is ghost.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, everyone! (if I haven't welcomed already. :P)

There are plenty of Pokemon groups to join, such as fire, grass, ghost (I think?). You'll find the group you'll want to join! :)

As TheSmartOne mentioned, there are other places for you to join in, especially the gaming forums, where you can get started on meeting people, or find discussions about anything Pokemon (or other subjects such as technology, entertainment, Japan, and more!)

Don't forget that I'm here if you have questions regarding the forum. Keep having fun, guys!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Trip, I might be able to go on my PalmTab, though but only for like an hour. D:, well I started with Spinoff Games Thread, next I'm going to go the Group Thread and join the Fire Group, I've always loved fire the second best behind grass, in third is ghost.
    oic. Wait what's a PalmTab?

All of you are coming to the fire club? Fantastic! :D And ofc we have clubs for your other fav types as well... and if a club you want does not exist then go ahead and make it!

Also everyone look at Megan! She is our resident moderator of NU/W. She is also doing an accidental double-post, because PC's server sometimes goes wonky. It's mainly staff that it happens to because they have no flood control. You will likely never accidentally double-post, but it may happen from time to time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back