• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    It's just an orange, a red, a blue, a green, a yellow and 5 black allen screws with matching nuts

He left Enjoi (I wanna say mid/late 2000 or early 2001) to go to Almost which he is still currently with

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    It's just an orange, a red, a blue, a green, a yellow and 5 black allen screws with matching nuts

He left Enjoi (I wanna say mid/late 2000 or early 2001) to go to Almost which he is still currently with

lol, you could always get regular ones and just paint them, Sammy. :P

Isn't Almost his own company though? I remember it has him, Daewon Song, I think Ryan Sheckler, and that's all I can remember. :S

I saw one of the videos that was good, though. Didn't they have one called Rodney vs. Daewon or something? :S

I tried for a while, trust me I was bad,

It takes practice, just like anything. And good balance, otherwise you'll be on your face more often then on your feet. :P

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Mhmm... Rodney vs. Daewon and Rodney vs. Daewon: Round 2

I don't think he owns Almost...

And Ryan Sheckler (*shudders*) is Plan B, not Almost, as he goes with P.Rod and PJ (I think he's on Plan B /not sure)

You might of been thinking of Chris Haslem or Torey Pudwill (both of them are on Almost) when you said Sheckler,

SIN1488

Years
    True but I don't know where my board is... I think I packed it.

Then unpack it :P

I have had the same board for a few years now, since I hardly ever use it. I only skated one time recently, and that's because my friend had his board with him. :S

Mhmm... Rodney vs. Daewon and Rodney vs. Daewon: Round 2

I don't think he owns Almost...

And Ryan Sheckler (*shudders*) is Plan B, not Almost, as he goes with P.Rod and PJ (I think he's on Plan B /not sure)

You might of been thinking of Chris Haslem when you said Sheckler

Oh wait, maybe I was thinking of the shoe company, eS? I think I saw a video that had Mullen, PJ Ladd, and Sheckler? I just remember one part where they were all doing one-footed manuals, and of course Rodney got the furthest. :P

Edit: Hi Miya! 8D

And before I forget again, I started designing a character, it looks terrible but it was the first sketch. It has mannish arms :S
    Spoiler:

Generic loli looks generic.....
    The Nightclub (Revived)

Last edited:

SIN1488

Years
    That's good, it would be kind of weird if he never played any of those games and then signed up for this site. :S

It's weird with only 2 people here, I wonder where Dark Pulse is? :O

Well Miya, I hate to leave you alone on here, but I'm going to sleep too. Nighty-night :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Morning!

/waits for pancakes to be finished. puts up flyer on bulletin board about a contest later this month.

(Which is totally going to be a PPC contest over in PT. |D;; /brick'd)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hnnn... A Regular one please. :> And may I have some Butter and Syrup to put on it?

( I'm planning on hosting a Prettiest Profile Contest over in Pokemon Trivia later this month~ o/ )

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    *gives Tara giant regular pancake*
    *puts butter and syrup out*

[I wanna compete! I changed my profile recently... nothing amazing, but w/e. I like it.]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back