• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yay! /starts munching on Pancakes

( Awww, you changed it? xD Since it's a PPC over in Pokemon Trivia, all profiles must be Pokemon Related. )

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    How could you do that without any room to run......
    The Nightclub (Revived)

lol, night. :P

Sometimes you don't need a running start.

Hey TSO.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Hey, you guys got anything that helps with paranoia?

/even if those two X-Files episodes were in no way as creepy as earlier ones, the one I just watched upped my paranoia level a bit

Akita

Returned
    Years
    {I miss all the fun; it's too bad I can't afford texting :/

angel; Why hello there.}

Lucent; I've got... a loaf of bread, baseball bat, and a yeti mask. Will that be sufficient?

*hides behind bar*

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Texting is a waste of time, if you ask me. It can also get you killed if you're not watching where you're going. Back in my day, our form of texting was either calling someone up on a phone with a cord attached to the base or writing them a letter or email.

And a baseball bat will only turn me into Maebara Keiichi from the first Higurashi arc.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    {Who the heck would walk and text!? Oh right, I almost forgot the world us full of stupid people doing stupid things.

As for the second part, you may as well be speaking Spanish to me.}

*dusts off counters*

Not well, angel. I was rather sore today (shocking, right?).

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Ah, good times, good times. Or something.

I hate my voice too, which is why I mainly call parents. And I don't mind being IMed, but no one ever does IM me...

Akita

Returned
    Years
    {angel; I don't think so. I just couldn't sit down all day, and I have an impressive number of bruises. Ouchie.

Lucent; I'll go with "or something" on that one.}

*continues dusting*

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    -Sammy had to wait an hour for the school bus to come this morning in the dark while it was cold and rainy
    -Sammy lost Sammy's DS Lite today
    -Sammy got yelled at in Game Design cause the teacher said Sammy wasn't doing Sammy's work when it was clear that Sammy was
    -Sammy's mommy was rear-ended today, so she went to the hospital
    -Sammy had to wait an hour on the front porch for Sammy's mommy and daddy to get back from the hospital
    -It started raining while Sammy was waiting for them
    -Sammy's computer wouldn't work right for about an hour and a half when Sammy actually got into the house

Yep...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back